figleaves.com: £100 token code
- Visit their website
Treat yourself or someone special to a £100 gift token to spend at figleaves.com, the indulgent lingerie, nightwear and swimwear specialists.
What you get
Splash out on yourself or someone you know with a £100 gift card on figleaves.com, by using your Clubcard vouchers. For just £50 in vouchers you'll get the £100 gift token codes.
figleaves.com is the place to go if you're after some new underwear, loungewear or swimwear made for both men and women. They stock a huge range of back and cup sizes, and boast a selection of quality designer names such as Calvin Klein, Freya and Emporio Armani - they've even created exclusive lines such as Midnight Grace and Butterfly Blue lingerie.
figleaves.com's warehouse is based in the UK and they ship orders all over the world. So, wherever you are, placing and receiving orders with figleaves.com is easy, quick, and quality-assured.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Great Quality and serviceBy Jesse28 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have ordered a number of items from Figleaves and am delighted with each and every piece of lingerie. Great selection which is more than I can say for the shops on the high street and as a DD woman, it's not always easy to get the size. They have a fabulous swimwear range with some greats like Sea Folly. Always worth paying for quality but with the voucher exchange the value for money is excellent.Date used : 07/05/2014
- great savingsBy catfamilymum04 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have always had great service from figleaves- items arrive promptly and no problem with processing of returns.Date used : 01/04/2014
- Good use of vouchersBy Gumweed06 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I have received two lots of vouchers for figleaves but unfortunately was only able to use one lot as the time limit on the vouchers was so short and I hadn't realised this until I opened the e-mail ready to use them and found that they had expired in half the time that other vouchers expired. Very poor show. On the occasion when I WAS able to use my hard earned vouchers (yes, I AM bitter about this) I bought 4 bras in the same style, different colours. The service was excellent, delivery quick and the bras a good fit and generally good quality, however, the undewiring poked through in three of them in about a week. They only needed a stitch but Ifelt that this should be the manufacturers responsibility, not mine but it was easier for me to fix than to send them back. I won't use figleaves again because of the expiry date thing - don't want to reward bad behaviour...Date used : 16/06/2013
Add to basket
• Only 2 token code can be used at a time on the site. You can call figleaves.com customer services to combine token codes.
Terms & Conditions
• You can redeem 2 token codes at checkout, if you would like to redeem more than 2 token codes please contact customer services.
• In the event products are returned that have been purchased using a voucher the value of the return will be credited back in figleaves.com vouchers.
• In the event that the total value of the returned goods exceeds the value of the voucher then we will credit back the amount paid with a credit card first on to the card that the purchase was made with. The balance will be paid back with (the partners) vouchers.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.