Set off in style with a trip on the classic Orient Express, a fantastic way to travel and see the most beautiful parts of the world.
What you get
The Orient Express is one of the most sophisticated ways to travel, and you can do it all with Clubcard vouchers. When you exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers you'll receive £20 Orient Express tokens. Soon you could be gliding out of the station in London and encircling the British countryside, all the while champagne flows and gourmet cuisine is served.
This luxurious excursion transports you through a truly elegant experience where you can relax and take in the sights.
It’s this variety of an Orient Express day trips, combined with decadence and the rustic charm of the trains, that makes these trips unforgettable.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Orient Express,
additional information about Orient Express (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- WOW what a surprise - Glamis CastleBy Clion195102 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Sorting out the vouchers with Tesco was not a problem and all straight forward. The day itself, although an early start was a fantastic day from boarding the train at 6.30am in Darlington and returning at around 10.30pm the same day the whole experience was well worth it. The food, drink, service and overall itinerary was all perfection. If there was an item on the menu not to your taste then they would sort it out with an alternative. The on board staff never seem to stand still. If you are thinking about it but not sure if it's worth it, go for it you will be pleasantly surprised!!!Date used : 30/08/2014
- Amazing day outBy Arctophile03 January 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We have travelled on the Northern Belle from Crewe to Edinburgh twice now, using our Tesco points, and each time had the most amazing day of sheer luxury & enjoyment. The service & food were excellent & the Staff could not have been more pleasant. This is a great way to celebrate a special birthday or anniversary and we can't wait to go again!Date used : 23/08/2013
Add to basket
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying (using cash/token) adult.
• Please confirm times by checking their website.
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to Orient Express terms & conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.