Embark on the ultimate thrill-filled journey through London’s murky past.
What you get
For 37 years, the London Dungeon was based on the bustling Tooley Street. Now it rubs shoulders with the EDF Energy London Eye, and you can visit for just £7.50 of your Clubcard vouchers.
With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors, including Henry VIII played virtually by Brian Blessed, you can make your way through London’s grim and dark history. Receive a close shave from Sweeney Todd; thicken the plot with Guy Fawkes; and take a leisurely stroll with Jack the Ripper who'll show you the blackest alleys of Whitechapel.
The London Dungeons are one of the city's most popular attractions, and the only place to experience the hangman's noose.
How it works
1. Select the quantity of tokens you want to receive by adding to your basket. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with London Dungeon entry token, download this additional information about London Dungeon entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.thedungeons.com/london/en/.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- london dungeon-great day but get there early!!By Billibob31 October 2013aged 35 to 44Female
On our first day in London we arrived at the dungeon ,tickets in hand to see a huge queue with a waiting time of 2 1/2 hours so we decided to try later. At no point during the day did the queue get any smaller. We arrived just before opening the next morning and managed to get straight in,however there was then a wait of about 45 mins to pay and although October it was really warm.Once in we were really impressed .The experience involved a mix of actors and rides.At points it was very dark so would not recommend for young children.A great day out ,well worth a visit but GET THERE EARLY!!!Date used : 30/10/2013
- Better For Kids - You will not learn much...By GrumpyDad14 September 2013aged 35 to 44Male
Took us 90 minutes to get in, that was expected. The special effects were excellent. However the role players were generally weak, and in some cases irritating. They seemed to rely on shouting a lot, and toilet humour - preferably both. The Judge scene which contained no special effects was quite painful; a poor version of Dick & Dom ( if that is possible), with smutty references to Welshmen and sheep. This made uncomfortable viewing when with 12 year old daughter. The one exception was the Jack The Ripper scene which was well acted and quite informative - but then they were not trying to be funny. That apart you will learn nothing about 'Old London Town', other than souvenirs are extremely expensive.Date used : 23/07/2013
- thoroughly enjoyed - againBy pointscollector01 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Having visited Tooley St last year decided we'd visit again this year following the move to see if it had changed & weren't disappointed at all. Really enjoyed & can't fault the staff. Hadn't read the reviews on here beforehand but visited over the bank holiday so knew there would be queues. We got there first thing in the morning just as they were due to open so after 20 mins queuing outside managed to get in through the main doors where there was another queue of about 1 hr before actually starting the visit. Considering the amount of money saved by using clubcard vouchers this outweighs the time spent queuing by far. Just be prepared for queues & where possible get there as early as you canDate used : 26/08/2013
- Great Day OutBy jannie01 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We had a fantastic day yesterday. We arrived just after opening time and waited 30 minutes to get in. Where you have you photo taken. Then we waited another half an hour to pay but the time goes quickly because they have actors coming along the queue. The vouchers are great value for money and I would recommend a visit.Date used : 31/08/2013
- Vouchers are basically uselessBy SSSS26 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Travelled from Bournemouth to London with tickets in hand, but when arrived were told that they were to busy and we could not even queue. Advised to come back at the end of the day, so spent the day finding other things to do and went back again at 5pm to be told they would let us queue but that there was a minimum of a 2 1/2 hour wait and that paying customers in the 'other' queue were prioritised. Basically our clubcard tickets were unusable and actually cost us money in respect of the wasted travelling costs.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
Terms & Conditions
• This London Dungeon 1 Day Entry Token admits one adult OR one child, subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Tokens cannot be used to purchase annual passes. Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• London Dungeon tokens are valid for a Day Entry Ticket.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket. Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit at www.thedungeons.com (you will need to copy and paste this URL).
• Please note that height restrictions on some rides apply.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.