Experience a luxurious Stena Line ferry trip. With routes to and from Ireland, Britain, and Holland, sailing with Stena Line is reliable and of prestigious quality.
What you get
Let us help keep your savings afloat with Clubcard vouchers. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you use, you'll get £30 back in Stena Line tokens
Stena Line’s is the Europe's biggest ferry company thanks to their passion for delivering great service. They have the largest fleet as well as the widest selection of routes to Ireland, Britain and Holland.
Their extensive route network means you can travel from Cairnryan to Belfast, Holyhead to Dublin Port or Dun Laoghaire, Fishguard to Rosslare or Harwich to the Hook of Holland.
Whilst on-board you can relax in comfortable surroundings as well as making use of the quality food and shopping facilities, free Wi-Fi, and child-friendly entertainment.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Stena Line,
additional information about Stena Line (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great start to our holiday with Tesco vouchers.By Travellerx213 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Fast efficient service when telephoning Stena to use our vouchers. The sailing was on time and the journey was trouble free and calm. The staff were friendly and efficient and there was plenty of space to relax and enjoy the journey. Knowing we had used our vouchers to partly fund the journey was a bonus.Date used : 13/09/2014
- 4th return trip this year belfast - cairnryanBy Granoffour06 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
As always I thoroughly enjoyed my trip last week. I didnt pay for any ' frills' and the service was second to none. I must admit though that I carry my food with me apart from coffee. I find the food expensive. Long may the Tesco vouchers cover my travels!!. They are a Godsend.Date used : 03/09/2014
- Cairnryan to BelfastBy Makie04 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Used my tokens to book a sailing from Cairnryan to Belfast, the staff at the booking centre were more than helpful. Our sailing was late at night, so we did not use any of the facilities on the ferry, but it was comfortable and clean. I find the token to be good value.Date used : 01/09/2014
- Great Value for moneyBy traveller195801 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We use our Tesco boost vouchers to book stenaline at least twice a year. I have found the staff at Stenaline when booking are very professional and polite as well as being helpful. I like the SMS you get from Stenaline informing you that the boat is on time. We use the ferry when going for long trips and need to take a lot with us including the dog. Our overall experience has been great so far and will continue to travel this way as long as the tesco boost vouchers are in operation.Date used : 30/06/2014
- Used to be much better valueBy Cloggy195230 August 2014aged 55 to 64
We have been using the Stena Ferry Harwich to Hook of Holland voucher exchange scheme for many years. It has steadily become less good: 1. used to get 4 to 1 voucher exchange, now 3 to 1 2. there is now a limit of £210 per return trip which means a large amount we have to pay for extra 3. Stena has put the cabin price up and they are obligatory on night ferries. They have also taken away to extras like drinks, snacks and fruit in the comfort cabin, one we have to use as we cannot access the upper bunk in a normal cabinDate used : 28/03/2014
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards a Stena Line Cairnryan to Belfast or Harwich to Hook of Holland crossing booking is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• All Stena Line bookings are subject to a £10 booking fee that can be paid for with tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards Cairnryan to Belfast or Harwich to Hook of Holland crossing is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only. Tokens are only valid against Flexi fares on Irish and North Sea routes and should be booked at least 14 days in advance of travel.
• Tokens cannot be used against Economy fare tickets.
• Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated.
• Some facilities are not available on all ships. Crossings available all year. Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers.
• Tokens cannot be used to buy season tickets or books of tickets.
• Bookings using tokens will not receive ‘eXtra Points’.
• Tokens are not valid for travel on the Liverpool - Belfast route.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights