Experience a luxurious Stena Line ferry trip. With routes to and from Ireland, Britain, and Holland, sailing with Stena is reliable and of prestigious quality.
What you get
Let us help keep your savings afloat with Clubcard vouchers. For every £10 Clubcard vouchers, you claim £30 Stena Line tokens
Sail straight to Holland with Stena Line's Harwich - Hook of Holland route. Choose from a relaxing day sailing where you can enjoy onboard facilities including bars, restaurants, a cinema and shop or the convenient overnight ferry, with comfortable en suite cabin accommodation with very comfortable beds so you can wake up refreshed for your onward journey.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Stena Line token, download this additional information about Stena Line token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.stenaline.co.uk/tesco.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Rewards token limitBy Lottiebloom08 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
The Stena website says you can only use a maximum of £210 worth of tokens for a return journey to Ireland. However, when I rang Stena, I was told there was no limit and I was able to use all of my tokens - even towards the booking fee. I had to book a standard fare but as I only had to pay £74, consider it a bargain! The advisor at Stena was very helpful too!Date used : 08/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the tour operator at least 28 days before you travel.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards a Stena Line booking is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• All Stena Line bookings are subject to a £10 booking fee that can be paid for with tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards Cairnryan - Belfast and Harwich - Hook of Holland bookings is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only. Tokens are only valid against Flexi fares on Irish and North Sea routes and should be booked at least 28 days in advance of travel.
• Tokens cannot be used against Economy fare tickets.
• Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated.
• Some facilities are not available on all ships. Crossings available all year. Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers.
• Tokens cannot be used to buy season tickets or books of tickets.
• Bookings using tokens will not receive ‘eXtra Points’.
• Tokens are not valid for travel on the Liverpool - Belfast route.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights