Experience a luxurious Stena Line ferry trip. With routes to and from Ireland, Britain, and Holland, sailing with Stena Line is reliable and of prestigious quality.
What you get
Let us help keep your savings afloat with Clubcard vouchers. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you use, you'll get £30 back in Stena Line tokens
Stena Line’s is the Europe's biggest ferry company thanks to their passion for delivering great service. They have the largest fleet as well as the widest selection of routes to Ireland, Britain and Holland.
Their extensive route network means you can travel from Cairnryan to Belfast, Holyhead to Dublin Port or Dun Laoghaire, Fishguard to Rosslare or Harwich to the Hook of Holland.
Whilst on-board you can relax in comfortable surroundings as well as making use of the quality food and shopping facilities, free Wi-Fi, and child-friendly entertainment.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Stena Line,
additional information about Stena Line (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- DisappointedBy Stenafan29 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
I have used Tesco clubcard deals to travel to and from Ireland for years. I was disappointed that with Club card Boost I could not avail of the 20% reduction offered by Stena. We only use our boost tokens for travel so using them elsewhere isn't something we want to do. When no offers are on this is still a good deal but why are we penalised in this way. I thought the Boost offer came from Tesco, not from StenaDate used : 27/07/2014
- This is no deal it cost more to use it - StenalineBy Bbishop28 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This was no deal. l as other reviewers I found it cost more to use the deal so I booked without and have requested that my vouchers be converted back. Like other reviewers it also was a costly experience finding out his was no deal.Date used : 28/07/2014
- Really bad deal - check carefully!By Mendonca18 July 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Exchanged £10 token for £30 on Stena, following emails from Stena and Tesco pointing out the great value. No mention of £10 booking charge for using phone to book (which you have to as there is no online option when using boost tokens). Using aferry website got a deal for £145. Using boost tokens, best price for identical journey £193. What a waste. Stena wouldnt refund, but a really nice guy at Tesco has said he will refund - once I go to the trouble of sending them back. Use your tokens on something else!Date used : 02/08/2014
- Satisfied customer happyBy Granny6218 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Just finished my second booking using tesco vouchers, Dublin-Holyhead crossing Staff were very helpful and booking very quick and easy saved over half the cost of ferry will use againDate used : 01/07/2014
- Good Saving on Stenna Price but with a catch or twBy Warrior111 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Firstly the 3 times value is a good discount and worth having, however the catch(es) : 1) You have to phone Stenna at a 0.5p per minute land line 2)They charge you £10 booking fee, so knock this off your voucher saving 3) For frequent travellers the Tesco discount is not allocated to your Loyalty Card with Stenna, I have now lost my Gold card status and benefits. Overall if you use enough vouchers it is worth itDate used : 11/07/2014
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards a Stena Line Cairnryan to Belfast or Harwich to Hook of Holland crossing booking is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• All Stena Line bookings are subject to a £10 booking fee that can be paid for with tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards Cairnryan to Belfast or Harwich to Hook of Holland crossing is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only. Tokens are only valid against Flexi fares on Irish and North Sea routes and should be booked at least 14 days in advance of travel.
• Tokens cannot be used against Economy fare tickets.
• Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated.
• Some facilities are not available on all ships. Crossings available all year. Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers.
• Tokens cannot be used to buy season tickets or books of tickets.
• Bookings using tokens will not receive ‘eXtra Points’.
• Tokens are not valid for travel on the Liverpool - Belfast route.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights