Experience a luxurious Stena Line ferry trip. With routes to and from Ireland, Britain, and Holland, sailing with Stena Line is reliable and of prestigious quality.
What you get
Let us help keep your savings afloat with Clubcard vouchers. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you use, you'll get £30 back in Stena Line tokens
Stena Line’s is the Europe's biggest ferry company thanks to their passion for delivering great service. They have the largest fleet as well as the widest selection of routes to Ireland, Britain and Holland.
Their extensive route network means you can travel from Cairnryan to Belfast, Holyhead to Dublin Port or Dun Laoghaire, Fishguard to Rosslare or Harwich to the Hook of Holland.
Whilst on-board you can relax in comfortable surroundings as well as making use of the quality food and shopping facilities, free Wi-Fi, and child-friendly entertainment.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Stena Line,
additional information about Stena Line (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Easy to book and saved a fortuneBy ValerieG12 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Used Tesco Club Card vouchers in exchange for Stena ferry crossing to Ireland for May 2016. Very easy to do, Stena were very efficient and I found it a very easy process. Saved me £480 for car and caravan return. Would definitely use them again.Date used : 10/11/2015
- belfast to cairnryanBy holmesy03 December 2014aged 55 to 64Male
All very good, smooth booking in process and good customer service unfortunate that they do not use vouchers on Belfast to Liverpool route, Will use again.Date used : 23/11/2014
- InequalityBy Tescovoucherfan01 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Can't see why Belfast to cairnryan sailings have a limit on the amount of vouchers you can use while sailings from and to ports in the South of Ireland including routes to France are unlimited. Also vouchers can't be used at all on Belfast/Liverpool sailings. Stena Line should look at the having the same policy across all sailings. Still think it's a great offer though.
- Stena lineBy Ricci25 November 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I ordered booster vouchers for my stena line trip for next year. Firstly, I was told, to use them I had to book over the phone, not on line. On line was free, but over the phone was an expensive charge. Secondly I was told they could not be used on sail and rail fares. Why did they not let that be known beforehand ? Tesco were great and refunded my vouchers due to Stenas restrictions. I would not recommend using booster on Stena line as I feel they are not using the deal in the in the manner it was supposed to be used for.
- ExcellentBy DazNI13 November 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Very easy to book on the phone. Used the vouchers for the Rosslare to Cherbourg route. Great as no limit on the amount of vouchers that you can use. I also found that the price I was quoted on the phone was less than that on the internet!! Therefore, i made a significant saving. Will use again next year.Date used : 27/10/2014
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards a Stena Line Cairnryan to Belfast or Harwich to Hook of Holland crossing booking is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• All Stena Line bookings are subject to a £10 booking fee that can be paid for with tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards Cairnryan to Belfast or Harwich to Hook of Holland crossing is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only. Tokens are only valid against Flexi fares on Irish and North Sea routes and should be booked at least 14 days in advance of travel.
• Tokens cannot be used against Economy fare tickets.
• Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated.
• Some facilities are not available on all ships. Crossings available all year. Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers.
• Tokens cannot be used to buy season tickets or books of tickets.
• Bookings using tokens will not receive ‘eXtra Points’.
• Tokens are not valid for travel on the Liverpool - Belfast route.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights