Experience a luxurious Stena Line ferry trip. With routes to and from Ireland, Britain, and Holland, sailing with Stena Line is reliable and of prestigious quality.
What you get
Let us help keep your savings afloat with Clubcard vouchers. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you use, you'll get £30 back in Stena Line tokens
Stena Line’s is the Europe's biggest ferry company thanks to their passion for delivering great service. They have the largest fleet as well as the widest selection of routes to Ireland, Britain and Holland.
Their extensive route network means you can travel from Cairnryan to Belfast, Holyhead to Dublin Port or Dun Laoghaire, Fishguard to Rosslare or Harwich to the Hook of Holland.
Whilst on-board you can relax in comfortable surroundings as well as making use of the quality food and shopping facilities, free Wi-Fi, and child-friendly entertainment.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Stena Line, download this additional information about Stena Line (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.stenaline.co.uk/tesco.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Clubcard Price More then Online Booking PriceBy Fatcontroller10 March 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Overall I believe this to be of satisfactory value; however, the 3 x value of the vouchers is more like 2 x value when you compare the online booking price. I only required Economy Fare, which would have cost £70 less than the cheapest fare available utilising Clubcard Vouchers, thus the value of the vouchers were effectively reduced. Even the comparable Flexi Fare was £50 more using the vouchers. In sum, reasonable offer if you don't have another use for the vouchers, but not sure I would use my hard earned Clubcard vouchers this way again.Date used : 10/03/2014
- Really great offerBy Passenger07 January 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Vouchers fairly easy to apply for. Stena booking staff very friendly helpful and efficient. Needed to post the vouchers by registered post direct to Stena quoting the booking reference within so many days and found the timing on that a bit tight cos I had to find time to go along to a Post Office. Very pleased with the saving though and we were treated no differently than full paying passengers. Thanks Tesco and Stena line!Date used : 06/12/2013
- Always save our tokens for Stena travelBy Edinburghbabe29 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We save our Tesco tokens and use them for Stena travel (N.Ireland to Scotland - return) 3 times a year. It was great in the "good old days" when you were able to pay as much as YOU wanted, using your tokens and not to have a limit of £210. However it is a great saving and I have recommended this to many of our friends.Date used : 09/09/2013
- Stena Line TokensBy Broone28 November 2013aged 65 or overMale
Using my tokens for the first time certainly reduced the financial pain of a long trek to Ulster and back. Booking was simple and I was even able to change my sailing times after my initial booking - with no extra charge. As a frequent traveller I normally receive a 15% discount when booking but when using tokens this discount could not be claimed. I did not understand this as I am entitled to it and I qualified for the tokens.Date used : 20/12/2013
- Stena Line VouchersBy yonda1528 November 2013aged 65 or overMale
I recently booked with Stena Line to travel from Holyhead to Dublin in December 2013. It would have been helpful if Stena Line would take the voucher booking on line rather than having to send the vouchers by Recorded Next Day Delivery to Stena Line at extra expense. One would have thought that in an era of ever increasing computer technology that one could insert a code of some description on line to complete the transaction.. We are asked not to mention price but I fail to understand the 12% difference in price if one uses the vouchers. Nevertheless I found great assistance from both the Voucher Team and Stena Line and I would it againDate used : 28/11/2013
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards a Stena Line Cairnryan to Belfast or Harwich to Hook of Holland crossing booking is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• All Stena Line bookings are subject to a £10 booking fee that can be paid for with tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used towards Cairnryan to Belfast or Harwich to Hook of Holland crossing is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only. Tokens are only valid against Flexi fares on Irish and North Sea routes and should be booked at least 14 days in advance of travel.
• Tokens cannot be used against Economy fare tickets.
• Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated.
• Some facilities are not available on all ships. Crossings available all year. Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers.
• Tokens cannot be used to buy season tickets or books of tickets.
• Bookings using tokens will not receive ‘eXtra Points’.
• Tokens are not valid for travel on the Liverpool - Belfast route.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights