Step onto an Irish Ferry and enjoy one-way or return journeys to Ireland from England and Wales or to France from Dublin and Rosslare.
What you get
Irish Ferries is Ireland's leading ferry operation consisting of four ships of different calibre. They've been transporting people from Ireland to England, France and Wales for years.
You could be making a short and cheaper trip with Irish Ferries simply by using Clubcard. We'll send you £30 worth of Irish Ferries tokens for every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange.
So, whether it's the luxurious Oscar Wilde from Rosslare to France; the speedy Dublin "Jonathon" Swift from Dublin to Holyhead; Ulysses, the Irish Sea's largest ferry which sails the same route as the Swift; or the Isle of Innishmore, one of Europe's largest car ferries which sails from Rosslare to Pembroke, you'll depart, travel, and arrive in comfort and style.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Irish Ferries,
additional information about Irish Ferries (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great service, definitely recommendBy pudlet23 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We have travelled on a number of occasions with Irish Ferries using our Tesco clubcard vouchers. The booking process is easy, the vouchers arrive promptly and we get confirmation from Irish Ferries very quickly. We usually travel overnight and get a cabin, as we have young children, and we have always received excellent, friendly service. I would happily recommend travelling with Irish Ferries and booking with your clubcard vouchers. The only downside is the increase in cost when you select to pay in part with your vouchers.
- Fast and as documentedBy JoseyandSam21 April 2015aged 25 to 34Male
The vouchers arrived quickly and the process worked fine. Once we were booked, we posted them off and quickly received re-confirmation from Irish Ferries that nothing was owed. You need to include a £20 booking fee for each leg into the total amount of vouchers you order. That's Irish Ferries requirement, not Tesco and it can be paid by card too if you don't have enough vouchers. All in all a good deal.Date used : 29/03/2015
- Very good value if you use for fullBy rachysetty11 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I have used this several times and always proves to be excellent value for money return. As some people have said there is an admin fee for the vouchers, which is fair enough as processing the vouchers literally involves more admin than a telephone or online booking direct with a card. I usually make either 100% or 90% of the value with the vouchers which makes a very good value holiday and still manage to use vouchers for another family day out once a year (I use the tesco credit card to pay for shopping & petrol and pay off every month). They are very helpful on the phone should you have any problems and the boat is far more stable than their competitors as it has stablisers and I have been on journeys where the sea is too rough for them to sail, but we have and my sea sickness still has not effected me. Very nice ship and due to the vouchers have upgraded a couple of times which offered very good value for money with the nice lounge and complimentary food and drinks. Enough to do onboard, always bring a book and toys for the kids, but play rooms and tv room for the kids too and it is easier in my opinion than flying and the hassle of an airport and hire car with two small children. Would recommend this for the south of Ireland - we go to Waterford/Cork area.
- What Boost? £20 of vouchers is actually only £20.By Eggman08 April 2015aged 25 to 34Male
From the Irish Ferries website: "If you choose to pay in part or in full with your Boost tokens you will be charged an additional £20 processing fee per leg, which can be paid for in cash or with Boost tokens." So £20x3 = £60 - £40 of charges = £20.Date used : 08/04/2015
- Using your tokensBy rosieD13 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I exchanged my tokens for Irish ferries to travel over to Ireland we had a lovely comfortable sailing there and back it saved us half the ferry price as well I would recommend you try exchanging tokens its great value I do it all the timeDate used : 09/04/2014
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Tesco Clubcard scheme is a special fare promotion which means that availability is restricted and Clubcard tokens cannot be used on selected peak sailings. If you choose to pay in part or in full with tokens, an additional £20 Administration fee will be applied for each crossing which can be paid for in tokens.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only. Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated. Tokens may not be used for bookings in conjunction with any other offer, discount or sale fares. Some facilities are not available on all ships. Crossings available all year. Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers. Tokens cannot be used against foot passenger fares or used to buy season tickets or books of tickets. Please book at least 14 days in advance of travel. All routes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Bookings made through Irish Ferries call centre will attract a telephone booking supplement of £10.00.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights