Step onto an Irish Ferry and enjoy one-way or return journeys to Ireland from England and Wales or to France from Dublin and Rosslare.
What you get
Irish Ferries is Ireland's leading ferry operation consisting of four ships of different calibre. They've been transporting people from Ireland to England, France and Wales for years.
You could be making a short and cheaper trip with Irish Ferries simply by using Clubcard. We'll send you £30 worth of Irish Ferries tokens for every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange.
So, whether it's the luxurious Oscar Wilde from Rosslare to France; the speedy Dublin "Jonathon" Swift from Dublin to Holyhead; Ulysses, the Irish Sea's largest ferry which sails the same route as the Swift; or the Isle of Innishmore, one of Europe's largest car ferries which sails from Rosslare to Pembroke, you'll depart, travel, and arrive in comfort and style.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Irish Ferries,
additional information about Irish Ferries (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Trouble free tripsBy rubettes22 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We have been saving/using Tesco vouchers for our crossings for some time now and appreciate the extra travel they allow us. Shame about the additional charge for using the vouchers, takes a little of the shine off the experience but it is something for nothing at the end of the day!
- GREAT WAY TO USE YOUR VOUCHERSBy Shopaholic1017 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We saved our vouchers and it paid for the whole trip return rosslare to roscoff. The Irish Ferries staff were helpful with the booking although was able to do most of booking on line. The Tesco vouchers arrived quickly and I sent them on to Irish Ferries. The Ship the Oscar Wilde was excellent. The booking in was very efficient and you felt like you were on your holidays as soon as we set sail. I would not hesitate to recommend Irish Ferries to anyone.Date used : 28/05/2014
- Good but!By Irishdreams15 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Have been using our tokens to help out with the cost of our annual Irish holiday crossing for a couple of years and they certainly have helped keep our costs down. BUT why do Irish ferries charge a extra £40 on a return crossing if you use Tesco's vouchers over and above the normal booking rate.Date used : 03/09/2014
- Brilliant way to spend vouchersBy SadieMc08 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Have used the vouchers twice now for trips to France. Just needed a bit of support from Irish Ferries staff to find the option to pay with Tesco Sterling Vouchers Ireland to France on the website after that it was plain sailing. Would definitely recommend it to others, great saving on the sailing price. Thanks Clubcard!Date used : 10/06/2014
- we are sailingBy higgi01 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
love traveling with jonathan swift and its crew; comfy seats, well trained polite well mannered staff; excellent facilities; 22nd december 2012 the atmosphere was brilliant although the sea was a little rough; the christmas trees and decorations were up it was lovely in the dim light; the kids were even quiet and relaxed! on disembarkation however our car conked out completely and we were the last passengers to leave the car deck but the ever so strong night staff reassured us and literally pushed us off the ramp, got a charger from god knows where and got us going again - never really found out their names to thank them personally but we were so grateful; i wish we could go on the bridge and meet the captain like you can on planes - just to say thanks for the memories! we have traveled with them for seven years now at least twice a year with our lovely irish collie freckles;Date used : 01/07/2014
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Tesco Clubcard scheme is a special fare promotion which means that availability is restricted and Clubcard tokens cannot be used on selected peak sailings. If you choose to pay in part or in full with tokens, an additional £20 Administration fee will be applied for each crossing which can be paid for in tokens.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only. Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated. Tokens may not be used for bookings in conjunction with any other offer, discount or sale fares. Some facilities are not available on all ships. Crossings available all year. Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers. Tokens cannot be used against foot passenger fares or used to buy season tickets or books of tickets. Please book at least 14 days in advance of travel. All routes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Bookings made through Irish Ferries call centre will attract a telephone booking supplement of £10.00.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights