Step onto an Irish Ferry and enjoy one-way or return journeys to Ireland from England and Wales or to France from Dublin and Rosslare.
What you get
Irish Ferries is Ireland's leading ferry operation consisting of four ships of different calibre. They've been transporting people from Ireland to England, France and Wales for years.
You could be making a short and cheaper trip with Irish Ferries simply by using Clubcard. We'll send you £30 worth of Irish Ferries tokens for every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange.
So, whether it's the luxurious Oscar Wilde from Rosslare to France; the speedy Dublin "Jonathon" Swift from Dublin to Holyhead; Ulysses, the Irish Sea's largest ferry which sails the same route as the Swift; or the Isle of Innishmore, one of Europe's largest car ferries which sails from Rosslare to Pembroke, you'll depart, travel, and arrive in comfort and style.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Irish Ferries token, download this additional information about Irish Ferries token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.irishferries.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Christmas Holiday BonusBy CentralScruitinizer27 November 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Used Tesco Vouchers for the last 5 years to book the annual Christmas trip to Ireland. Irish Ferries is an all round excellent experience and so fast, weather permitting, if you book the Swift Ferry. It is good you can pay for the whole trip, including any upgrades, using the vouchers. It is a little harder, in my case, to cover the full price since it became 3x Boost from 4x Reward. There is also a different price quoted when paying for vouchers rather than booking normally which is a bit disappointing. Overall it is an excellent way to spend your vouchers, still good value, and wouldn't use them for anything else.Date used : 10/11/2013
- Irish Ferries & Tesco VouchersBy taytoscratch31 October 2013aged 35 to 44Male
We have used our tesco vouchers that we save up to book with Irish Ferries the last 3 years and about to book for next year. The ferry is great, the kids all love it and the trip there and back is just treated as the first and last day of our holiday. This makes the cost of the holiday to France each year far less expensive and lets us spend money on other things. Thanks Tesco & Irish Ferries..Date used : 28/06/2013
- Oscar Wilde (Rosslare - France)By hjbert04 October 2013aged 55 to 64Male
We take our touring caravan to France each year and used to pay 1300 Euro for the pleasure, crossing on the overnight ferry between Rosslare and France. The pain of such an expensive crossing has now been removed thanks to £200 of tesco vouchers x 3 deal giving us roughly 700 Euro off the 1300 Euro fare. We now get to France return for 600 Euro...... ooooooohappydays... Nice one.... TESCO & IRISH FERRIESDate used : 28/07/2013
- Great EscapeBy 25 September 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Used this line after my daughter's wedding for a much needed and inexpensive break. Excellent service, good food, plenty of seating available, the crossing was very much part of the holiday.Date used : 01/06/2010
- good dealBy sweetie08 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
we have had two holidays on this deal and are hoping to have a third next year really easy to book holiday and send off voucher. The company were great when we had to change the dates off our holiday aswell i would defiantly recommend irish ferries to anyone.Date used : 02/09/2011
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Tesco Clubcard scheme is a special fare promotion which means that availability is restricted and Clubcard tokens cannot be used on selected peak sailings. If you choose to pay in part or in full with tokens, an additional £20 Administration fee will be applied for each crossing which can be paid for in tokens.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only. Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated. Tokens may not be used for bookings in conjunction with any other offer, discount or sale fares. Some facilities are not available on all ships. Crossings available all year. Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers. Tokens cannot be used against foot passenger fares or used to buy season tickets or books of tickets. Please book at least 14 days in advance of travel. All routes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Bookings made through Irish Ferries call centre will attract a telephone booking supplement of £10.00.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights