Step onto an Irish Ferry and enjoy one-way or return journeys to Ireland from England and Wales or to France from Dublin and Rosslare.
What you get
Irish Ferries is Ireland's leading ferry operation consisting of four ships of different calibre. They've been transporting people from Ireland to England, France and Wales for years.
You could be making a short and cheaper trip with Irish Ferries simply by using Clubcard. We'll send you £30 worth of Irish Ferries tokens for every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange.
So, whether it's the luxurious Oscar Wilde from Rosslare to France; the speedy Dublin "Jonathon" Swift from Dublin to Holyhead; Ulysses, the Irish Sea's largest ferry which sails the same route as the Swift; or the Isle of Innishmore, one of Europe's largest car ferries which sails from Rosslare to Pembroke, you'll depart, travel, and arrive in comfort and style.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Irish Ferries,
additional information about Irish Ferries (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Could have been betterBy juriprudence201402 October 2014aged 55 to 64Male
The sailing was excellent as usual.They could vary their on-board TV displays a bit better rather than the ubiquitous Sky News all the time [ boring]. Tesco Club Card admin was very speedy. However, as mentioned by others here, admin costs were rather exorbitant /over the top given that there was nothing else to add to the cost and no boarding benefits to be had.Additionally we had to bear the cost of postage of the vouchers to their head office which was near the £6.00 mark.All in all this was a much more expensive enterprise than if we had to pay ourselves.Date used : 19/09/2014
- £40 admin charge? Worse than Ryanair!!By Markymark24 September 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Prices are an additional £20 each way when using Tesco Clubcard points which is a shame. Contacted Irish Ferries on twitter who confirmed this was an admin fee. As mentioned in other posts, if you dont have enough to cover more than one way fare, book each leg seperately to save on the ridiculous admin charge. Other than that, prefer Irish ferries Club Class over Stena Lines 'Stena Plus'.Date used : 01/09/2014
- Disappointed!By ORMU17 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Not one to usually write reviews but on this occasion I feel the need to express my disappointment. Tesco vouchers and Irish Ferries = pointless! I save my vouchers every year to use for our trip home for Christmas I had a total of £45 in vouchers which equated to £135 towards our trip with Irish Ferries. The cost of the trip without tesco vouchers was £268 the cost with was £368 total saving was a mere £30 after admin costs! I would have been better off using the vouchers to spend at a tesco store. Wouldn't advise using tesco vouchers to pay for ferry trip it's a waste of time.Date used : 17/09/2014
- excellent serviceBy dannydog29 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I save my tokens every year to use Irish Ferries... from Pembroke to Rosslare return....Irish Ferries are very helpful and the process is speedy. The ferry is very comfortable...and I usually upgrade to club class...or get a berth...for £16.00 extra pp each way...excellent value for money as food and drink inc wine available in club...and the berth is clean and comfortable and has a shower...which is great if you have an early start or a long drive ahead...I would highly recommend this company.
- Easy BookingBy Tinbum09 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Know the ferry company well from regular trips over 20 years. Service excellent. This was the first time I had used Tesco vouchers and I was pleasantly surprised how speedy and easy it was. Great value and a really good systemDate used : 09/08/2014
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Tesco Clubcard scheme is a special fare promotion which means that availability is restricted and Clubcard tokens cannot be used on selected peak sailings. If you choose to pay in part or in full with tokens, an additional £20 Administration fee will be applied for each crossing which can be paid for in tokens.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only. Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated. Tokens may not be used for bookings in conjunction with any other offer, discount or sale fares. Some facilities are not available on all ships. Crossings available all year. Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers. Tokens cannot be used against foot passenger fares or used to buy season tickets or books of tickets. Please book at least 14 days in advance of travel. All routes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Bookings made through Irish Ferries call centre will attract a telephone booking supplement of £10.00.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights