Avanquest: Family Tree Maker® 2014 Platinum Edition for PC
- Visit their website
Get a copy of Family Tree Maker Platinum® 2014 and see who you can find. Easily search with millions of records to find long lost relatives you never knew you had.
Once you have used your token codes, Avanquest will post your product to you.
What you get
Everyone has a family. Every family has a story. Family Tree Maker® 2014 Platinum can help you find yours!
With dozens of exciting new features and enhancements to simplify your tasks, Family Tree Maker 2014 makes building and sharing your family tree easier than ever. Enjoy new Family View™ for a broader view of your tree and explore new enhanced charts and reports, including more print options. And the more robust and reliable TreeSync™ lets you sync your tree from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always know you’re accessing and sharing the very latest.
Family Tree Maker® 2014 lets you easily:
• Research and preserve your family story on your computer
• Create charts and reports to share with family and friends
• View and share your tree from different perspectives; location, migration path, family name and more
• Integrate with over 1 billion records on Ancestry.co.uk™ and download new information directly into your tree
• Receive hints linking you to matching records on Ancestry.co.uk™
• Add photos, documents, audio and video into your tree
• View timelines and interactive maps highlighting events and places in your ancestors’ lives
• Write Smart Stories™ that automatically update when facts in your tree change
• Features improved content generation and editing options
• Synchronise desktop and online Ancestry.co.uk™ family trees with the Treesync™ feature
Family Tree Maker® 2014® PLATINUM EDITION includes 6 months ‘PREMIUM’ Membership to Ancestry.co.uk™*. Ideal for the family historian who wants to travel even further back into their family history, you can search key historical records.Your 6 Month ‘Premium’ Membership gives you access to:
• Guaranteed access to all new UK collections
• Exclusive parish records all the way back to the 16th century
• Military records from both World Wars and other key conflicts
• Immigration records revealing your family’s origins
• More than 100 Irish collections, including crucial census substitutes
• The UK census records from 1841 – 1911
• Plus, all our other UK records
*The Ancestry.co.uk membership requires activation with a valid credit or debit card
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Great valueBy TheGreyFox21 May 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Very happy with 2012 edition, no real reason for me personally to upgrade. However the 6 months ancestry subscription was worth using the vouchers alone. Having said that, I'm very pleased with the 2014 version of the software. No glitches, easy to upgrade and received my order in the post within a couple of days. Perfect 5 out 5. Thank you.Date used : 21/05/2015
- Thrilled!By Girlfriday23 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
i am very pleased with this purchase. No glitches yet on my System and great value for money considering what it is opening up for me!Date used : 15/04/2015
- Doesn't seem to work with Windows 8.1By BJWa20 November 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I've used previous versons of FTM before, and I like it, but they aren't compatible with Win 8.1. When I saw this version, which is supposed to be compatible, I thought problem solved (especially at the Clubcard price). But no. It installs ok, but then says there is a mandatory fix that needs installing. If you install the fix the programme then will not run at all. Bizarrely, if you don't install it, the programme will run but some bits of it don't work and it tells you to install the fix everytime you start it (which is annoying). The access to the Ancestry website is very good though, and worth the price on its own. But you have to have installed the software to get it. The solution appears to be: install the software; don't install the fix; get access to the Ancestry website info, and don't use the software again - do it all on-line.Date used : 20/11/2014
- Highly recommended add-on for Ancestry usersBy BigJohn24 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
This is a very useful add-on for users of the Ancestry website; as it allows access to stored records even if you are no longer a subscriber. Also there are several reports which allow data to be displayed in different and more useful ways. You can also determine the relationship between any two individuals in your tree. Perhaps the best feature is that you get 6-months membership included with this software. Be aware that synchronising the two pieces of software can take a long time (several hours) for very large trees.Date used : 01/07/2014
- Avanquest: Family Tree Maker 2014 Platinum EditionBy jools10511 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Lovely piece of software. Bought this for use with a new PC having already used it before. Will work well either in conjunction with the ancestry site, or as a stand alone family tree builder. Lots of features, including some invaluable report tools that allow printing of data for relatives, also the facility to make place names standard, highlight obvious inconsistencies in data, and possible duplication of people. If used with the ancestry site you can synchronize trees, thus removing the need to record new details twice.Date used : 11/07/2014
Add to basket
• The software is designed to run on most standard home computers, but before ordering your tokens please check the minimum system requirements by visiting their website below. (Additional information).
•Family Tree Maker™ Platinum 2014 comes as a PC version. Please make your choice on Avanquest website.
Terms & Conditions
• The software is designed to run on most standard home computers, but before ordering your tokens please check the minimum system requirements by visiting their website shown.
• Your token code will be emailed to you, and the product will be despatched within 7 to 10 days after you have redeemed the token code on the Avanquest website.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.