Avanquest: Family Tree Maker® 2014 Platinum Edition (for PC or MAC)
Get a copy of Family Tree Maker Platinum® 2014 and see who you can find. Easily search with millions of records to find long lost relatives you never knew you had.
What you get
Everyone has a family. Every family has a story. Family Tree Maker® 2014 Platinum can help you find yours!
With dozens of exciting new features and enhancements to simplify your tasks, Family Tree Maker 2014 makes building and sharing your family tree easier than ever. Enjoy new Family View™ for a broader view of your tree and explore new enhanced charts and reports, including more print options. And the more robust and reliable TreeSync™ lets you sync your tree from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always know you’re accessing and sharing the very latest.
Family Tree Maker® 2014 lets you easily:
• Research and preserve your family story on your computer
• Create charts and reports to share with family and friends
• View and share your tree from different perspectives; location, migration path, family name and more
• Integrate with over 1 billion records on Ancestry.co.uk™ and download new information directly into your tree
• Receive hints linking you to matching records on Ancestry.co.uk™
• Add photos, documents, audio and video into your tree
• View timelines and interactive maps highlighting events and places in your ancestors’ lives
• Write Smart Stories™ that automatically update when facts in your tree change
• Features improved content generation and editing options
• Synchronise desktop and online Ancestry.co.uk™ family trees with the Treesync™ feature
Family Tree Maker® 2014® PLATINUM EDITION includes 6 months ‘PREMIUM’ Membership to Ancestry.co.uk™*. Ideal for the family historian who wants to travel even further back into their family history, you can search key historical records.Your 6 Month ‘Premium’ Membership gives you access to:
• Guaranteed access to all new UK collections
• Exclusive parish records all the way back to the 16th century
• Military records from both World Wars and other key conflicts
• Immigration records revealing your family’s origins
• More than 100 Irish collections, including crucial census substitutes
• The UK census records from 1841 – 1911
• Plus, all our other UK records
*The Ancestry.co.uk membership requires activation with a valid credit or debit card
How it works
1. Select the quantity of token codes you want to receive using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
Visit their website at www.avanquest.co.uk/tesco.
Add to basket
The fine print
• The software is designed to run on most standard home computers, but before ordering your tokens please check the minimum system requirements by visiting their website below. (Additional information).
•Family Tree Maker™ Platinum 2014 comes as a PC or MAC version. Please make your choice on Avanquest website.
Terms & Conditions
• The software is designed to run on most standard home computers, but before ordering your tokens please check the minimum system requirements by visiting their website shown.
• Your token code will be emailed to you, and the product will be despatched within 7 to 10 days after you have redeemed the token code on the Avanquest website.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.