P&O Ferries Irish Sea
P&O Ferries operate the shortest, fastest crossings between Scotland and Northern Ireland.
From 1st January 2015 tokens will no longer be valid on the Liverpool to Dublin route.
What you get
The maximum value of tokens that can be used on a P&O Ferries booking is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey on the Cairnryan to Larne route and from 1st January 2015 £180 for a return journey and £90 on the seasonal fast craft from Troon to Larne.
Choose the shortest fastest most frequent crossings between Scotland and Northern Ireland. Simply kick back and relax as soon as you step on board.
P&O Ferries have everything you need to enjoy your journey on their ships. Enjoy a hot meal or fine dining experience with fantastic sea views. Or pick up a bargain in the onboard shop, offering amazing discounts on all your favourite brands. The kid’s club will keep the little ones happy and for those who like a bit of luxury, there’s the Club Lounge too. You’ll find lots of space on board and if the weather’s nice, you can enjoy the trip from the outside deck space. Even if you just want to relax with your favourite drink and watch the waves roll by, it’s all there on board.
Cairnryan – Larne
Cross the Irish sea in just 2 hours on one of their superferries operating all year round on a choice of up to 7 return crossings a day.
Troon – Larne
Travel on the seasonal fast ferry service operating from March to October - the P&O Express crosses the Irish Sea in just 2hrs 15 minutes with 2 daily departures in each direction.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with P&O Ferries Irish Sea,
additional information about P&O Ferries Irish Sea (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Reward for LoyaltyBy Zander07 July 2015aged 55 to 64Male
I have used the vouchers several times for P & O and found the exchange to be a reasonably easy process with excellent assistance from both Tesco and P & O . There are quite a number of discounted cash deals now available and with the 3 for 1 exchange rather than the old 4 for 1 it brings things very close , however every little helps these days . I have noticed that the cost of calls to complete the bookings can really mount up as quite often we have to hold for an assistant , however when contact is made the process is pretty quick . On the whole the loyalty voucher and fuel schemes are probably one of the reasons we stick with Tesco as other supermarkets are certainly very competative .Date used : 26/06/2015
- happy customerBy gilzer21 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
The past few years we have used our tesco vouchers and it always helps with the overall costs for the family holiday. I do miss the four times the value which was even better ☺Date used : 28/06/2015
- Disappointed with P & O exchange dealBy Twinsmummy13 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
With my husbands folks in Scotland, we have really appreciated using our tokens to assist with ferry costs however the deal is so disappointing now we will rethink how we use them. Ferry company has 'special' prices for voucher users in addition to the cap on amount that can be used on each trip. I was quoted three distinctly different prices too suggesting not all staff are adequately trained. It will definitely impact my loyalty to where i shop.Date used : 06/06/2015
- P&O FerriesBy BangorboyJames11 May 2015aged 55 to 64Male
I am disappointed with the voucher ferry offer. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other ferry discounted offer. That is only against a full price offer. Tesco says it is the Ferry company that dictates this, i say Tesco should dictate to the company as they are bringing in the business. I recently booked with the vouchers to find a better cash offer the next day. £70 worth of vouchers wasted.Date used : 15/05/2015
- friendly serviceBy starfish27 March 2015
My first time to use my vouchers this way and plan to now use further vouchers like this. Took less than a week for vouchers to arrive and when I phoned the girl was friendly and helpful. Price quoted on phone was same as the price online. Overall a great wee saving for our holiday
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 28 days before you travel.
• Tokens are valid against the P&O Ferries Irish Sea, Saver and Flexible tickets only, they cannot be redeemed against promotional offers or day trip tickets.
• Tokens are not valid on P&O Ferries overnight sailings for Liverpool / Dublin route.
Terms & Conditions
• P&O Ferries Irish Sea bookings are subject to P&O Ferries terms and conditions. Please see www.poferries.com for details.
• Minimum advanced booking period of 28 days required, unless otherwise stated.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only.
• Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated. Tokens may not be used for bookings in conjunction with any other offer, discount or sale fares. Some facilities are not available on all ships.
• Crossings available all year.
• Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers. Tokens cannot be used to buy season tickets or books of tickets. All routes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights