P&O Ferries Irish Sea
P&O Ferries operate the shortest, fastest crossings between Scotland and Northern Ireland.
What you get
The maximum value of tokens that can be used on a P&O Ferries booking is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
Choose the shortest fastest most frequent crossings between Scotland and Northern Ireland. Simply kick back and relax as soon as you step on board.
Enjoy a tasty meal in the Food Court with a varied menu of locally sourced food. There's also Starbucks where you can choose from a great selection of custom made coffees and other snacks. For a small supplement you can upgrade to Club Lounge to enjoy a touch of luxury and quiet time.
Cairnryan – Larne
Cruise across the Irish sea onboard one of P&O Ferries' excellent 2 hour superferries all year round on a choice of up to 7 return crossings a day.
Or travel direct to or from Troon on the seasonal fast ferry service operating from March to October - the P&O Express.
Troon - Larne in just 2hrs 15 mins
Liverpool - Dublin
A relaxed, traditional option with free meals provided onboard. This excellent year round service, sailing from the very heart of Dublin to Liverpool, offers convenient daytime sailings as well as comfortable onboard services including ensuite cabins, bar and restaurant facilities.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with P&O Ferries Irish Sea,
additional information about P&O Ferries Irish Sea (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good crossing but expensiveBy vetsmum01 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
There don't seem to be the offers on the Irish Sea crossings that there are on the Channel. I spent a long time working out the cheapest price on line before I phoned to book, only to find that using Clubcard vouchers it was costing a lot more than if I had booked on line and paid real money! I wished I had saved my vouchers for something else. The actual crossing was good, no complaints and because Cairnryan is so small we were quickly on our way.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Motorcycle route to Northern IrelandBy Colin25 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I've used P&O for work and leisure for many years they always do all they can to make your journey comfortable, Its often other passengers that are a problem, taking liberties, Staff have a primary responsibility for your safety and do well to accommodate everyone as best they can. As a Motorcyclist, they take time to tie the bike down properly and I've never had a problem in some rough crossings. Tesco P&O deal has always worked well and been received with no problems. Glad to keep on using both.Date used : 26/06/2014
- A great way to use your vouchersBy Marls22 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We've used our Tesco vouchers almost every year to travel to Scotland. The crossing no matter how you pay for it is expensive so being able to supplement the cost is a bonus. The process has always been straight forward and completed quickly and without problem. Just a pity that the 1 to 4 is no longer on offer.Date used : 22/08/2014
- WI FIBy Halsie106 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Pleased wi fi now available. Disappointed charge of 3 pounds levied. No charge Stenna! Otherwise everything excellent.Date used : 06/08/2014
- wild goose chaseBy Sue201404 August 2014
Regrettably unable to redeem vouchers as, despite my flexibility on travel dates, P&O very restrictive on when I could use the vouchers - but definitely not the overnight crossings and limited/restricted on other scheduled crossings. Applied to Tesco to cancel vouchers and refund my points.
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 28 days before you travel.
• Tokens are valid against the P&O Ferries Irish Sea, Saver and Flexible tickets only, they cannot be redeemed against promotional offers or day trip tickets.
• Tokens are not valid on P&O Ferries overnight sailings for Liverpool / Dublin route.
Terms & Conditions
• P&O Ferries Irish Sea bookings are subject to P&O Ferries terms and conditions. Please see www.poferries.com for details.
• Minimum advanced booking period of 28 days required, unless otherwise stated.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only.
• Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated. Tokens may not be used for bookings in conjunction with any other offer, discount or sale fares. Some facilities are not available on all ships.
• Crossings available all year.
• Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers. Tokens cannot be used to buy season tickets or books of tickets. All routes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights