P&O Ferries Irish Sea
P&O Ferries operate the shortest, fastest crossings between Scotland and Northern Ireland.
From 1st January 2015 tokens will no longer be valid on the Liverpool to Dublin route.
What you get
The maximum value of tokens that can be used on a P&O Ferries booking is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey on the Cairnryan to Larne route and from 1st January 2015 £180 for a return journey and £90 on the seasonal fast craft from Troon to Larne.
Choose the shortest fastest most frequent crossings between Scotland and Northern Ireland. Simply kick back and relax as soon as you step on board.
P&O Ferries have everything you need to enjoy your journey on their ships. Enjoy a hot meal or fine dining experience with fantastic sea views. Or pick up a bargain in the onboard shop, offering amazing discounts on all your favourite brands. The kid’s club will keep the little ones happy and for those who like a bit of luxury, there’s the Club Lounge too. You’ll find lots of space on board and if the weather’s nice, you can enjoy the trip from the outside deck space. Even if you just want to relax with your favourite drink and watch the waves roll by, it’s all there on board.
Cairnryan – Larne
Cross the Irish sea in just 2 hours on one of their superferries operating all year round on a choice of up to 7 return crossings a day.
Troon – Larne
Travel on the seasonal fast ferry service operating from March to October - the P&O Express crosses the Irish Sea in just 2hrs 15 minutes with 2 daily departures in each direction.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with P&O Ferries Irish Sea,
additional information about P&O Ferries Irish Sea (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Straightforward processBy Beech10 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have been using Tesco vouchers for P&O crossings from Cairnryan to Larne for quite a few years now, and have always found the process very straightforward. Until recently you could have the full fare covered by the vouchers, but you had to ring the ferry company first to find out how much it would be - as it is always more than the online prices. So I actually find the current system of £210 maximum easier to work with, since I just order the vouchers, then ring the ferry company when I have received them. I then pay the difference by debit card. My only gripe is the cost of the P&O crossing - probably the most expensive stretch of water around the British Isles!!
- A great way to maximises clubcard points, but ...By NPI33831 October 2014
We save up our points for ferry crossings as we live in Northern Ireland and visit family and friends in England. At three times the face value this is excellent use of the points. It made our return ferry crossing with a car and two of us effectively cost about £40. The crossing was great, but P&O have removed the quiet room which is a disappointment. My only gripe is how complicated it is to use the points with having to turn tokens into vouchers into tickets and then send in the clubcard tokens. There must be a simpler online way to do the whole process ... after all you can buy almost everything else on line with far less hassle ...Date used : 25/10/2014
- P & O Irish SeaBy Cockernut30 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This is a great deal. No problems with booking using my Tesco vouchers and the saving on the trip is huge. I cross regularly from Troon-Larne and return, which wouldn't be possible otherwise. Service and facilities on the ferry are excellent for a short crossing, staff very helpful and pleasant. Really efficient boarding and disembarkation at both ends. Most enjoyable experience!Date used : 26/09/2014
- Good price crossing includes meals and drinksBy Shazza5423 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Choice of 4 sailings daily most days. Long crossing of about 8hours but from our part of country we prefer the extra time on ferry to a longer drive. Like European Endeavour and it offers you the option of booking reclining seat for overnight crossings which saves on cost of a cabin if you're on a tight budget.Date used : 10/06/2014
- decent use of clubcard vouchersBy niwhite13 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Found the process of exchanging token for ferry vouchers extremely straightforward, tokens arrived inside a few days but take note that the total amount you can use is £210 - one which we sadly forgot. Irish Sea crossings can be extremely expensive so in this case every little (really does) count. Of course shop around to see if there are any available deals on your dates or through other promotions before parting with your hard eared vouchers!Date used : 13/09/2014
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 28 days before you travel.
• Tokens are valid against the P&O Ferries Irish Sea, Saver and Flexible tickets only, they cannot be redeemed against promotional offers or day trip tickets.
• Tokens are not valid on P&O Ferries overnight sailings for Liverpool / Dublin route.
Terms & Conditions
• P&O Ferries Irish Sea bookings are subject to P&O Ferries terms and conditions. Please see www.poferries.com for details.
• Minimum advanced booking period of 28 days required, unless otherwise stated.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only.
• Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated. Tokens may not be used for bookings in conjunction with any other offer, discount or sale fares. Some facilities are not available on all ships.
• Crossings available all year.
• Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers. Tokens cannot be used to buy season tickets or books of tickets. All routes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights