P&O Ferries Irish Sea
P&O Irish Sea operate the shortest, fastest crossings between Scotland and Ireland.
What you get
The maximum value of tokens that can be used on a P&O Ferries Irish Sea booking is £210 for a return journey or £105 for a single journey.
Choose the shortest fastest most frequent crossings between Scotland and Ireland or between Liverpool and Dublin. Relax and enjoy a delicious meal in Fables restaurant, or grab a bargain in the Sea Shop.
P&O Ferries operate the shortest, fastest crossings between Scotland and Ireland.
Cairnryan – Larne
Cruise across on their excellent 2 hour superferries all year round on a choice of up to 7 return crossings daily.
Or travel fast class on the seasonal fast ferry service operating from March to October.
Troon - Larne in just 2hrs 15 mins
There is no faster way to drive across the Irish Sea!
Liverpool - Dublin
A relaxed, traditional option with free meals provided onboard. This excellent year round service, sailing from the very heart of Dublin to Liverpool, offers convenient daytime and nighttime sailings as well as comfortable onboard services including ensuite cabins, bar and restaurant facilities.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with P&O Ferries Irish Sea token, download this additional information about P&O Ferries Irish Sea token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.poirishsea.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- TOILETS A COMPLETE EMBARRASMENT TO IRELAND!By MCM528 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We travelled from Holyhead to Dublin on the afternoon of Saturday 10 August on P&O Irish Ferries European Highlander. Just as we boarded and before we set sail I took my young children to use the toilets, and boy what a smell was I greeted with! Could not believe the smell of urine in the ladies and in all my 40 years safely the worst I have ever known - whether there is a major leak or lack of cleaning, the smell was dire. Apparently my husband vouched the gents was the worst he had experienced in some time too. I was embarrassed as there was a wide range of tourist travellers, clearly foreigners and to think that was their first impression of Ireland! They must think we all live like pigs, pigs facilities might have been more pleasant smelling.Date used : 10/08/2013
- Good offer, shame about the ferryBy Kitty13 August 2013
I wouldn't be put off using this offer on another route, however; the ferry from Bootle to Dublin wasn't great. We had a night sailing and we were told that you have an allocated reclining chair and you'll be provided with a pillow and a blanket. Sounded alright to me. The chairs recline no more than a seat on easyjet. So we went and booked a cabin. The cabin was fine. Clean, tidy with a separate en-suite with shower and toilet. The food in my honest opinion was dreadful. I had a burger which was pretty disgusting. No amount of tomato ketchup could mask the taste. My husband thought the same, and he'll eat just about anything. I wish I had looked around before getting anything to eat; plates full of leftovers that nobody could stomach. The breakfast the next morning was a bit better... I had toast... can't really go wrong with that!
- Liverpool to Dublin The only way to travelBy McGran04 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We liked this journey because the fare includes a meal each at the start and end of each journey and drinks(tea/coffee/juice) throughout.There are also seating areas with TV..We had booked a cabin even though it was a daytime journey In the cabin the bunks are comfortable and bedding clean, there is a shower and toilet which means you are not wandering around looking and queueing for toilets and also you can relax in comfort and privacy and lock your possessions securely.when you go to eat. We live approx 1hr from Liverpool and have previously driven to Wales and stayed in a hotel overnight before getting the ferry to Dublin (my husband is the only driver)This Route means he arrives refreshed and is more comfortable having had a sleep a shower and a meal it also save us the extra petrol costs and the cost of the hotel plus the cost of meals which we would have had to pay for on on our previous route make it excellent value I would definitely recommend it I only wish we'd done this when the children were younger. We are just about to book again for this yearDate used : 25/07/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the tour operator at least 28 days before you travel.
• Tokens are only valid against the P&O Irish Sea Flexible fare.
Terms & Conditions
• Minimum advanced booking period of 28 days required, unless otherwise stated.
• Offer applies to port to port crossings only.
• Tokens are valid toward bookings made against any non-promotional and unrestricted standard fares on any of the routes shown with the relevant ferry companies, unless otherwise stated. Tokens may not be used for bookings in conjunction with any other offer, discount or sale fares. Some facilities are not available on all ships.
• Crossings available all year.
• Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers. Tokens cannot be used to buy season tickets or books of tickets. All routes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights