Esquires Coffee Houses
Treat yourself and 3 others to some quality Esquires Coffee House Regular Latte, Cappuccino or Americano coffee. Their premium coffees are a great way to start, break up, or end a hard day on the move.
Tokens for Esquires Coffee Houses are no longer available. Any unused and in-date tokens must be used on or before the expiry date shown
What you get
Esquires is the perfect place to relax with friends and chat over cups of delicious coffee. There are over 25 stores nationwide, each offering the same level of friendliness and comfort. You can experience it all for less by using Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get 4 Esquires Coffee tokens.
Use your tokens in most Esquires Coffee Houses and you can treat yourself plus 3 others to either a Regular Latte, Cappuccino or Americano. With free WiFi, plenty of reading material, easy background music and comfy cushioned furniture, enjoying a coffee here is effortless, pleasant, and a bargain thanks to the use of Clubcard vouchers.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with No longer available,
additional information about No longer available (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- DisappointedBy nanoo6013 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I have been using Esquires vouchers for ages. I meet my friend for a coffee every 4 weeks. Am absolutely gutted these are being stopped by tesco. Why?????? Another nail in the coffin for me I am afraid. I will seriously consider whether to carry on shopping with them. I have been a loyal tesco customer (one of the first to use the delivery service 15 years ago!) but my loyalty is wearing thin.Date used : 01/02/2015
- Tesco Esquires coffee vouchersBy Blastboydingo07 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Disaster, just tried to get my Esquires coffee vouchers from Tesco Clubcard and discovered that they have been stopped. The end of an era. Not worth shopping at Tesco anymore!Date used : 07/02/2015
- Great purchaseBy skinnylatte13 January 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Nice treat to take my husband out for coffee to a great coffee house. Excellent atmosphere and facilities and great tasting skinny lattes (the regular size is huge). Lovely friendly staff.Date used : 20/12/2014
- A really unusual and fun presentBy crispychic28 December 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I got these vouchers as an extra stocking filler for my husband. We usually have coffee in M&S or House of Fraser, so this is a nice way to try a different venue. He was thrilled - he's never had coffee vouchers as as gift before and was amused by the idea. A brilliant idea Tesco!Date used : 27/12/2014
- Lake District holidayBy Caz19930 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Whilst on holiday it is always good to stop for coffee & with these vouchers making it so cheap, it felt better!!Date used : 23/10/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment towards the specified drinks only (Regular Latte, Cappuccino, or Americano. Excludes extra toppings). Tokens cannot be used to purchase food, merchandise or towards promotional items.
• Esquires Coffee Houses tokens will not be accepted at:
Esquires at Thames House
68 Upper Thames
London EC4V 3BJ
Terms & Conditions
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your tokens as out of date tokens cannot be redeemed or refunded.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.