SEA LIFE London Aquarium
From coast to seabed you and the family could dive into the world's oceans, without getting wet, and have a seriously memorable day at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
What you get
Embark on a journey from the foamy sea shores to the gloomy depths of the ocean. See the enchanting underwater world at London's SEA LIFE Aquarium – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – where thousands of colours and shapes swim before your eyes. We'd like to make your experience all the more pleasurable by using Clubcard vouchers: simply exchange £6 of your Clubcard vouchers and you'll receive one day entry token to the aquarium where every step reveals something new, from shark-infested waters just beneath your feet, to Gentoo penguins skipping around their enclosure.
Finally, take the chance to get up close to the dazzling collection of starfish from across the world's oceans in all shapes, sizes and colours. Generations of seaside visitors have marvelled at these jewels of the seabed, but never before have so many been gathered together in one amazing, star-spangled spectacle.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with SEA LIFE London Aquarium 1 day entry token, download this additional information about SEA LIFE London Aquarium 1 day entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.visitsealife.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Best Day Out everBy sciencelover30 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Brilliant place. Queues can be an issue, as I had always seen long queues outside and turned up prepared, but on my day I was only about 30 mins. Tickets are reusable for the day, so after I had gone round once and then visited some other things along the South Bank of the Thames, eaten etc, I returned about 5pm for another walk round and it was nice to see some things I missed or was rushed past when it had been busier earlier in the day. Glorious colourful fish and lots of real sharks and rays; very dramatic. There's a hands-on area for children, and bigger kids like me, where hands can be in water (supervised). Enjoyable day.Date used : 24/08/2013
- Sea life London AquariumBy NannyJ18 June 2013
A very good day out all in all. It was enjoyed by everyone young and old. Would definately do it again.Date used : 05/06/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
Terms & Conditions
• This 1 Day Entry token admits one adult OR one child to SEA LIFE London Aquarium, subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
•Visitors under the age of 3 years enter SEA LIFE London Aquarium free of charge.
•Visitors aged 15 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over.
• This one Day Entry token is only valid at SEA LIFE London Aquarium, this token cannot be used at any other SEA LIFE centre.
• Offer excludes special concerts and events. Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit at www.sealife.co.uk(you will need to copy and paste this URL).
• For paid-for attractions an additional cost applies.
• Tokens cannot be used to purchase annual passes. Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.