SEA LIFE London Aquarium
From coast to seabed you and the family could dive into the world's oceans, without getting wet, and have a seriously memorable day at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
What you get
Embark on a journey from the foamy sea shores to the gloomy depths of the ocean. See the enchanting underwater world at London's SEA LIFE Aquarium – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – where thousands of colours and shapes swim before your eyes. We'd like to make your experience all the more pleasurable by using Clubcard vouchers: simply exchange £6 of your Clubcard vouchers and you'll receive one day entry token to the aquarium where every step reveals something new, from shark-infested waters just beneath your feet, to Gentoo penguins skipping around their enclosure.
Finally, take the chance to get up close to the dazzling collection of starfish from across the world's oceans in all shapes, sizes and colours. Generations of seaside visitors have marvelled at these jewels of the seabed, but never before have so many been gathered together in one amazing, star-spangled spectacle
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with SEA LIFE London Aquarium 1 day entry token,
additional information about SEA LIFE London Aquarium 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Glad I used the clubcard vouchersBy Slowcoach13 March 2015aged 35 to 44Male
I read some reviews on here first and one said they were glad they used their clubcard vouchers for their trip to the London Aquarium. I couldn't agree more... If I had paid full price I would have been very disappointed. I took my 8 year old nephew and he only wanted to see sharks and crocodiles and with each shark he saw he kept asking "Do you think they have any bigger ones?", they didn't and only one small crocodile throughout. So for my purposes a bit of a let down in comparison to other aquariums I have seen over the years.Date used : 01/03/2015
- Absolutely amazingBy Crazyplum1309 March 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Fantastic day at the aquarium, it gets REALLY busy so go at opening time & you won't be disappointed, we went in half term & there was hardly anyone there at opening time! Great value with the clubcard vouchers, we took 3 adults, a 6 yr old & a 16 month old & all had a great time. As we went early there was no fear of the little ones getting list as it was so quietDate used : 22/02/2015
- Glad I didn't pay the ticket priceBy Harry1404 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Enjoyable time we were lucky it wasn't to busy. Was glad I had voucher don't think I would of paid to go, have been to better aquariums. Staff were very friendly though.Date used : 03/03/2015
- Save your moneyBy Jb198223 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Male
After 1 hour to get in there was so many people in there we were being pushed to get out the way. Then had the joy a waiting in a hot corridor for 45 min trying to keep my child entertainer total waste of time and moneyDate used : 14/02/2015
- Great value for moneyBy Valpatt10119 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I hadn't realised that getting these tickets that not only saves you so much money but also means that when you get to the london Aquarium we could go to the VIP entrance and didn't have to queue at all. Other people had been queuing for up to an hour and we just went straight through got our tickets and waited about 5 minutes on what was a busy day in half term. Well worth prebooking!!!Date used : 16/02/2015
Add to basket
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
Terms & Conditions
• This 1 Day Entry token admits one adult OR one child to SEA LIFE London Aquarium, subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
•Visitors under the age of 3 years enter SEA LIFE London Aquarium free of charge.
•Visitors aged 15 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over.
• This one Day Entry token is only valid at SEA LIFE London Aquarium, this token cannot be used at any other SEA LIFE centre.
• Offer excludes special concerts and events. Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit at www.sealife.co.uk(you will need to copy and paste this URL).
• For paid-for attractions an additional cost applies.
• Tokens cannot be used to purchase annual passes. Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.