MTB Cycle Yorkshire
Explore the stunning and dramatic countryside of Yorkshire with the guidance of an MTB Cycle Yorkshire professional. Whatever your skill, you can take part in courses ranging from beginner to advanced.
What you get
There's something so alluring about experiencing the countryside on two wheels, and MTB Cycle Yorkshire provides all you need to enjoy an exciting time in the saddle. You can do it all for less, however, when you use Clubcard vouchers.
For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £15 back in tokens to put towards a course with MTB Cycle Yorkshire.
Choose from the Beginner/Improver's Course, perfect for those just starting out in mountain biking where, throughout the day, you'll learn basic techniques from front wheel lifts to drop offs and singletrack. It's ideal for those aged 8 years+.
Next there's the Intermediate Course where you're introduced to larger drop offs, steeper singletracks and even how to negotiate rock gardens for proper offroad exposure. You'll cover about 15 miles, so those aged 16+ are recommended.
Finally, with the Advanced Course, you'll be shown how to ride bigger rock gardens as well as rock slabs, so full face helmets and body armour is all recommended. Experienced riders only.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with MTB Cycle Yorkshire, download this additional information about MTB Cycle Yorkshire (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.mtbcycleyorkshire.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Tokens can be used for Beginner/Improvers Course, Intermediate Course, Advanced Course and various guided rides and long weekends only.
• Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by suppliers; you must exchange them for tokens.
• Please confirm times & dates prior to your visit by checking their website.
• Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used for Beginner/Improvers Course, Intermediate Course, Advanced Course and various guided rides and long weekends only. All other courses / experinces excluded, please check with MTB Cycle Yorkshire for further details. Tokens cannot be used for accomondation or food.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.