Woburn Abbey and Gardens
Visit Woburn Abbey and its accompanying gardens for a relaxed and educational journey through some royal and cultural English history.
What you get
To experience Woburn Abbey and its gorgeous gardens at a discount cost, use Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £4 in vouchers and you'll get yourself a Woburn Abbey and Gardens token.
Despite its achingly alluring exterior and palatial presence, Woburn Abbey's other big draw is its works of art. Hanging on every wall you're bound to find an exquisite piece of artistry created by one of history's respected artists. Gainsborough, Van Dyck, and Reynolds all have their place somewhere on the wall. Meanwhile you can take a guided tour of the Abbey which takes you from vault to underground grotto, and there are 3 other floors in between to be explored.
The surroundings at Woburn Abbey are impressive enough to stop you in your tracks, the Abbey itself overlooks 30 acres of serene and tranquil gardens, both formal and natural. The gardens are perfect for romantic, leisurely strolls especially with the likes of the Doric Temple, a small, secluded, white-pillared hideaway, and the Bog Garden where the carnivorous plants live.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Woburn Abbey and Gardens 1 day entry token, download this additional information about Woburn Abbey and Gardens 1 day entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.discoverwoburn.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Amazing houseBy 22 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
The house is full of treasures particularly the paintings. It's also lived in and cared for. The rooms are also very light because the windows have been treated so you really get to see everything whereas often houses have curtains drawn. Staff very friendly and helpful as is the information in each room. Lovely coffee shop too. What more could you want!Date used : 21/08/2013
- Woburn AbbeyBy 18 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Nice house and gardens.Shame fotos not allowed. A lot of the house is out of bounds for vistors e.g kitchensDate used : 15/06/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens admit one adult OR one child OR one Senior on a one day standard admission ticket only to Woburn Abbey and Gardens.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Tokens are not valid for membership or for upgrading to membership.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website.
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.