Experience the watery world of Lakes Aquarium for a great day out with the family visiting Cumbria.
What you get
Right on the shores of Lake Windermere, Lakes Aquarium has been attracting families and kids for years. You can observe so much marine life from all over the world here, and do it for less with Clubcard vouchers.
Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards the day. From there you'll discover aquatic life from the Americas to Asia and everywhere in between.
Lakes Aquarium is a great learning tool for kids and adults alike. There are loads of different sections to be explored, beginning with a fitting journey below Lake Windermere before moving onto the Leven Estuary and the Seahorse Discovery Zone.
As you move through the aquarium you'll pass the Carp Tank and learn all about the water cycle. Walk Over Lake Bridge and see magnificent diving ducks as they prepare to submerge, and meet the house mascot, Oscar the Otter, who's devised an exciting trail for kids to follow.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- LOVELY EXPERIENCEBy Angelapatricia09 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Arrived 11am , managed to get a parking space right outside..that always helps lol, straight in , no queue's even though it school holidays , nice variety of animals and things to do , ticket last all day , so popped back in to see a feeding session, like all aquariums only take about an hour to go round , then the gift shop , loads of cheap gifts so that was the family sorted lol. train station, café and boat rides , Windermere in same car park so did all 4 things , full day out . Vouchers were an excellent way to save moneyDate used : 27/05/2014
- BewareBy RandT20 July 2013aged 65 or overMale
This Lakes Aquarium reward is absolutely excellent. However beware when the web site encourage visiting also the Lakeside Haverthwaite Railway and the Windermere Lake Cruises using the 'special offer' 3 in 1 ticket - Tesco Tokens are only accepted for the Aquarium - not the train or the cruise.Date used : 20/07/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid on family tickets.