Airkix Family Flight Experience
For families with up to 5 participants, the Airkix Family Flight Experience allows all of you to see what's like to skydive without stepping foot inside an aeroplane.
What you get
Airkix in Manchester, Milton Keynes and, new for 2013, Basingstoke, allows adrenaline junkies to experience what it's like to skydive, all staged within the confines of the specially constructed wind tunnels at each destination. So take the whole family at a discount by using your Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £57 in Clubcard vouchers for the Airkix Family Flight Experience tokens.
Once you get there you'll be given 10 minutes to divide between the group. Once that's settled you'll be suited booted and taken into the wind tunnel for take off. You'll learn the basic freefall manoeuvre and all the footage of you spinning and tumbling is filmed to create your own DVD to take home after the day's complete, so don't forget your game face!
How it works
1. Select the quantity of tokens you want to receive by adding to your basket. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Airkix Family Flight Experience token, download this additional information about Airkix Family Flight Experience token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.airkix.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Not Value for MoneyBy Bently05 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Purchased the voucher to use during half term for my family at Airkix, Milton Keynes. Introduction, advice and equipment was very good. We were a little later than our scheduled time entering the simulator as the group in front of us were still flying. First 1 min flights were good. Just before each person entered for the second flight the instructor pointed upwards, any child aged 7 or 8 will put their thumb up. This meant that as part of the 1 min flight, they got to be held by the instructor and taken up to the top of the simulator. At this time we thought this was a very nice thing for the instructor to do as lots of the group were children. Once finished, we went to collect our certificates and DVD and at this time we were handed a slip of paper saying that we were required to pay an additional £5 each for the flight in the air with the instructor (which had meant that they had 20 secs less normal flight time). Not very impressed.Date used : 01/11/2013
- Fantastic ValueBy lainy03 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I have purchased this deal 3 times for my Children to fly in Milton Keynes, as always the staff are fantastic and you get a lot out of your flight. You get a pre flight briefing which gives you the basic do's and don'ts and depending on how many fly if you have a family ticket then the 10 mins is spread out between you all. The flight time doesn't seem a lot before you fly but once you are in the wind tunnel it seems you are in there for ages. If you get the chance of a high fly then do it, it does cost an extra £5 each but compared to what you have saved by using your Tesco vouchers it is well worth it. All in all a highly recommended and enjoyable experience.
- Family day outBy Birdy19 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Amazing experience at the Milton Keynes Airkix . We went for our sons 11th birthday , five of us in all on the family voucher which was 10 minutes split between us. You would think that wasn't enough time but it actually is , two goes each of a minute seem to last a really long time because it is so intense and thrilling . Staff were friendly and very competent equiptment was clean and fresh and my son wore a special helmet as it was his birthday and we went home with a dvd to remember the fantastic time that we all had . It really was a special day . Strongly recommend .Date used : 18/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• If you wish to enjoy your flight experience on weekend days a minimum of 2 weeks should be allowed from time of booking to the date of the experience.
• Please confirm times & dates prior to your visit by checking their website
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.