The London Bridge Experience
Get your fix of historical London with a day at the London Bridge Experience - it's a simultaneous mix of education, hilarity and terror that could leave you quaking with fear.
What you get
The London Bridge Experience plunges you right into the sights, sounds and smells of London's gruesome history, and you can get the full effects for less when you exchange just £6 in Clubcard vouchers.
Travel back in time through 2000 years of war and plague, back to when London's most famous bridge was made of wood and clogged with shops, animals and hundreds of jostling people. With the help of contagiously entertaining live actors, learn about some of London's most famous historic buildings, events and characters from Jack the Ripper to the executioner's Gate House where the Scottish warrior, William Wallace was hanged, drawn, and quartered.
Survive all that and it's your chance to move onto the London Tombs. Set within with walls of an excavated plague pit, this blistering scare-fest is designed to shred nerves and induce nightmares for weeks to come. There's a surprise around every ink-black corner; blood trickles down every tiled, cracked and dusty wall; ghosts, ghouls, snakes and spiders flitter in your peripheral vision and, by the end of it, you might nearly have lost a limb!
For those of a gentler disposition, there is the option of a 'Guardian Angel' who can accompany younger guests (especially under 11s) through the Tombs.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with The London Bridge Experience token, download this additional information about The London Bridge Experience token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.thelondonbridgeexperience.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Children up to the age of 14 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
Terms & Conditions
• There is no age restriction in The London Bridge Experience, however children up to the age of 14 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
• The London Tombs (attraction within The London Bridge Experience) contains flash and strobe lighting. The London Tombs is not recommended for young children under the age of 11, however younger visitors of any age can request a 'guardian angel' who will accompany timid visitors through the London Tombs and protect them from anything too frightening.
• Tokens admit one adult OR one child OR one Senior on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.