Spend time exploring the vast network of Britain's waterways with ABC Boat hire, the UK's leading narrowboat hire specialists.
What you get
Across England, Scotland and Wales there's a 2000 mile network of canals and rivers just begging to be further explored. ABC Boat Hire can help you do exactly that. They're the UK's leading providers of narrowboat holidays and, with the use of fantastic Clubcard offer, you could be enjoying a holiday the epitome of relaxation. Just exchange £10 of your Clubcard vouchers and you'll receive £30 ABC Boat Hire tokens to put towards a watery getaway.
With a boating holiday of this nature you get to travel at your own pace, and see what you want to see when you feel like it. Britons have this process down to a fine art, so if it's a boating holiday you've been putting off, dally no longer. Make use of your Tesco Clubcard vouchers in conjunction with ABC Boat Hire.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with ABC Boat Hire, download this additional information about ABC Boat Hire (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.abcboathire.com/tesco.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- DisappointingBy SamT15 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Male
The boat was nice and was ready for us on time, however we were only allowed to collect the boat from 4pm on Friday and then it had to be back by 9am on Monday - so where we thought we were going to have 4 days and 3 nights we had in fact 2 days and 3 nights. When I queried it the lady was very rude and said 'Take it or leave it' We won't do this one againDate used : 12/06/2013
- Do try Countrywide CruisersBy ralph9028 August 2013aged 55 to 64Male
We used our Tesco Clubcard Vouchers towards payment for a two week hire of a narrowboat from Countrywide Cruisers. Our boat, Sir Ironside was a luxury 2 berth craft. Things that really impressed us were a good quality sprung mattress, luxurious quilt, 2 sets of bedding and 2 pairs of towels each. There were several 240 volt sockets and many light switches. The bathroom and galley were nicely tiled and we had two black easy chairs (although they were a little low for the dining table provided, use of a pillow to sit on sorted that issue). Although we did not need to use it there was what looked to be an efficient central heating system plus a fuel burning stove, complete with a supply of fuel, kindling and fire lighters. We were provided with two bottles of wine, washing up liquid, tea towels, rubbish sacks etc. Included the price was diesel, car parking and we even had our toilet pump out reimbursed. The yard staff were friendly and helpful. We tackled the very enjoyable Avon Ring and our boat coped well with canals and rivers.Date used : 09/08/2013
- Fantastic breakBy KathyB04 August 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We took our Australian friends on an ABC boat trip using Tesco vouchers last year, which was a great success. We were all very impressed with the quality and cleanliness of our boat and the utensils provided. The staff was friendly and helpful and explained/demonstrated how the boat worked, in simple terms that even amateurs like ourselves could understand. Our Aussie friends were very impressed with our beautiful cannels and countryside and thoroughly enjoyed the whole boating experience. Browne points for us. As for ourselves, well, we had a smug grin of satisfaction knowing that it did not cost us for the boat hire as we had saved up enough Tesco vouchers to pay in full for the experience. Now saving our vouchers for when our next foreign visitors arrive. Thank you TescoDate used : 13/09/2012
- Great holidayBy Cher02 July 2013aged 55 to 64Female
My husband, myself, my sister and brother in law have used the tesco vouchers towards two canal boat holidays so far and are now saving up for the next one for next year. We all thoroughtly enjoy this relaxing holiday so does our dog Alfie, who loves to sit at the front of the boat. Well done to ABC Boat Hire and tesco . We look forward to many more.Date used : 29/05/2012
- Great holidaysBy Kazi20 June 2013aged 65 or overFemale
We as a family have been on the canals for the past 10 years or so and would recommend ABC boat hire to any any one . They are very helpful, the boats are great. Last year we had a bit of trouble with the boat (our fault) they were out within the hour just time to put the kettle on and we were off. There are great when it comes to the canals and will help to make the most of your holiday.Date used : 20/06/2013
Add to basket
• Black Prince holidays are not included.
• Tokens can only be used towards the boat hire cost in the brochure
• Tokens cannot be used to pay for any extras including fuel, damage waiver, insurances, pet charges.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
Terms & Conditions
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights