Bekonscot Model Village
Watch your step as you make your way round Bekonscot's miniature recreation of rural England. The Model Village is a 1930s replica, complete with working Gauge I line Model Railway - perfect for a family visit where kids will be entertained for hours.
What you get
Visit the world's oldest and original Model Village and Railway for less with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back to put towards admission.
Once you're in the 1.5 gardens you're faced by a quietly bustling tiny world. Boats, trains, even windmills, together with period residential housing, shops, bridges and churches all comprise the make-up of this stunning Model Village.
People tip toe round the gardens as if trying to avoid waking the little village at their feet. It's a beautiful place to visit, especially in the summer where various flowering plants are in full bloom, bringing the whole place to life in splashes of colour.
Come to Bekonscot Model Village and Railway and find out why it is still as popular now as it has been since 1929.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A wonderful place for kidsBy Bev196622 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Such a great place for a day out. Not my first visit, and won't be my last. The model village keeps children entertained for hours, especially looking for the little trains that frequently pass by. The ride on train is great fun and not over priced. Great picnic area, which includes under cover tables for less nice days. A free picnic basket storage area to save carrying around more than is necessary. The children's play area is also very good. Nothing negative to say at all. And with all profits going to charity it is a completely amazing venue.Date used : 22/08/2014
- Somewhere different to goBy KBW3019 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
We took our son 8 and 15 month old daughter. It was more for my son but my daughter enjoyed it too. The small village is very big and amazing how it has been put together must of taken them ages but the whole place is not big. There is a picnic area, cafe, play area, the village, small train ride and a few machine activities (i.e remote control boats) and that's it but we all enjoyed ourselves. It was really nice to go somewhere different for a change instead of the same places i.e farm.park etc. I would recommend and brilliant that we only used small amount of tesco vouchers to get in.Date used : 28/07/2014
- Great Day OUtBy Winslowjewels25 July 2014
This was my second visit, great day out for little ones, my 4 year old spent the day chasing the trains. Really good value food in the restaurant. I would definately recommend a visit, I will certainly be back again.Date used : 21/07/2014
- Wonderful day out!By Bucks0720 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Enchanting model village set in safe environment. Lots to see and amuse little ones, including play and picnic area. Would definitely recommend it.Date used : 12/07/2014
- Excellent ValueBy Caversham403 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
A beautifully well kept model village. We all had a wonderful day out and my boys of 7&5 loved it! This is our 3rd time and we will be back. Highly recommended and will definitely use the clubcard deal again.Date used : 17/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens will only be accepted against full price entrance fees:
• Tokens are not valid in conjunction with any already discounted prices; Concessions, Special Concessions, Family tickets, Season tickets, Birthday parties, Schools or any other discounted rate.