Bekonscot Model Village
Watch your step as you make your way round Bekonscot's miniature recreation of rural England. The Model Village is a 1930s replica, complete with working Gauge I line Model Railway - perfect for a family visit where kids will be entertained for hours.
What you get
Visit the world's oldest and original Model Village and Railway for less with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back to put towards admission.
Once you're in the 1.5 gardens you're faced by a quietly bustling tiny world. Boats, trains, even windmills, together with period residential housing, shops, bridges and churches all comprise the make-up of this stunning Model Village.
People tip toe round the gardens as if trying to avoid waking the little village at their feet. It's a beautiful place to visit, especially in the summer where various flowering plants are in full bloom, bringing the whole place to life in splashes of colour.
Come to Bekonscot Model Village and Railway and find out why it is still as popular now as it has been since 1929.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Wonderful day out!By Bucks0720 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Enchanting model village set in safe environment. Lots to see and amuse little ones, including play and picnic area. Would definitely recommend it.Date used : 12/07/2014
- Excellent ValueBy Caversham403 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
A beautifully well kept model village. We all had a wonderful day out and my boys of 7&5 loved it! This is our 3rd time and we will be back. Highly recommended and will definitely use the clubcard deal again.Date used : 17/06/2014
- Fantastic day outBy Ct1120 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
The kids loved the model village, perfect for the little ones. Lots to do, and all run as non profitDate used : 14/06/2014
- Enjoyable day out!By Jackxx18 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Fantastic day out. We went at the weekend on a Saturday & although it was busy, it wasn't too busy that you couldn't enjoy it. The models are kept in good order and the village and park was very clean and tidy. Lots of photo's were to be had of the model villages and exhibits & the kids enjoyed the park and the train. The cafe was clean and reasonably priced and we managed to get a picnic bench to eat our picnic on. The kids liked the gift shop which was full of great stuff for the kids to spend their pocket money on. Parking was free and across the road in a local church. All staff we met, so the car park attendant, cafe staff, ticket office staff, train staff and gift shop staff were all very helpful and friendly.Date used : 25/05/2014
- We all loved it!By Belgarath16 June 2014aged 35 to 44Male
We took our 4 year old son and had a lovely day out. Our son loved to wait for the trains to come round where ever he was, which did mean that it took us longer to get round. There are plenty of different settings to keep it interesting, but I would not advise this for older kids, as it is fairly basic stuff - perfect for the babies or toddlers. One of the best features was the train ride around the park; the only downside being that it was fairly short...Date used : 08/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens will only be accepted against full price entrance fees:
• Tokens are not valid in conjunction with any already discounted prices; Concessions, Special Concessions, Family tickets, Season tickets, Birthday parties, Schools or any other discounted rate.