Imagine Ireland Holiday Cottages
Whisk a loved one or bundle the family off for a wonderful cottage holiday in Ireland. Imagine Ireland cottages are self-catering, and most are located with stunning Irish countryside on the doorstep.
Please note: tokens must be ordered by 1st December and used by 31st December 2014.
What you get
Imagine Ireland is Europe's leading self-catering organisation. They have over 1000 properties under their belt and inspect all properties using rigorous quality checks so you get the best accommodation they can provide. To see what we mean, use Clubcard vouchers to book yourself a break in one of Imagine Ireland's lovely cottages. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 back to go towards your stay.
Imagine Ireland provide cottages to cater for a wide variety of needs; short breaks, dog-friendly, romantic, beach holidays, golfing and fishing are all taken care of. Their cottages are scattered all across the country, from Cork to Antrim, Wexford to Mayo. Make your reservation and you could be in your white-washed, beach-front cosy cottage or relaxing in a Jacuzzi at a luxurious country cabin.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Imagine Ireland Holiday Cottages,
additional information about Imagine Ireland Holiday Cottages (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Very pleasedBy lilley103 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Had a lovely holiday at Shanagarry holiday village. No problems booking the holiday staff at Imagine Ireland were very helpfull. Would recommend to family and friends and looking to go next year. The accommodation was clean and everything we needed. Have been to Ireland before not using Tesco and service we received was exactly the same.Date used : 31/09/2013
- Fabulous holidayBy MrsJCR03 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I was able to pay for a fortnight, in two different cottages, with Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Both cottages were excellent. The first one was in Mountshannon; it was spacious & immaculate, described by our 20-year old son as the best cottage we have ever stayed in. The second one, in Lismore, was very different, but for two of us, it was just as you would imagine a cottage would be. When we holiday in Ireland again, we will definitely be using Imagine Ireland again.Date used : 07/09/2013
- Brilliant!By Jules1301 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We paid for our whole stay using Tesco points and it was excellent. The process of booking was straightforward and the cottage was perfect. I will definitely use this deal again in the future.Date used : 11/05/2013
- Amazing HolidayBy Devon8125 July 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Booking was very fast and simple, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our cottage was fantastic, the best one in over 10 years holidaying to Ireland with various companies. The cottage owners were very friendly and helpful, there if they were needed but left us alone to enjoy our stay. I would highly recommend Imagine Ireland based on our experience and will be using them again for our next holiday to Ireland.Date used : 25/05/2013
- worst holidayBy roberto56623 June 2013aged 55 to 64Male
worst ever self catering week in a 'cottage' my children described as a broken house. no hot water for first three days, overflowing showers with water coming through the ceiling, electric sockets and light fittings. many other problems every day we were there, but imagine ireland dismissed our complaints, hiding behind their terms & conditions. offered £50 off another holiday with them, which we declined. accommodation owner said we had caused the problems and refused compensation on the grounds it had cost her so much to put things right after we'd left! would never book with this company again
Add to basket
• You must book with the Cottage Agency at least 14 days before you travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Reservation lines are open seven days per week: Sunday to Friday 9am – 10pm and 9am – 8pm Saturday.
• Your tokens can only be used for accommodation and no other transport arrandements, insurances or other charges. Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with discounts or promotional offers.
• All holidays are also subject to Imagine Irelands standard terms and conditions which are available on their website.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights