Embark on a dark, underground adventure of horror and the paranormal. Auld Reekie Tours take you deep beneath Edinburgh though infamously eerie tunnels said to be very active with the lingering spirits of the after-life.
What you get
Exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for £10 back in tokens to put towards a day around, or underneath, Edinburgh's twisting roads. From there, let your tour guide lead you down into the darkness.
Auld Reekie tours, recommended as part of the Scottish Tourist Board are the scariest tours in the country. Choose from the following:
• The Original Underground Tour – descend deep beneath the city to the South Bridge Vaults.
• The Wynds & Closes Tour – a Saturday historical walk round the Royal Mile where you'll learn the city's darkest secrets.
• The Ghost & Torture Tour – a nightly jaunt where you're treated to a visit to the torture exhibition.
• The Terror Tour – listen to the scariest tales ever heard both above and below ground, a visit to the torture exhibition, and entrance to the infamous stone circle.
An Auld Reekie Tour is one with a difference, one that takes you under the city's streets for a totally different perspective of the beautiful Scottish capital. They're definitely ones worth sharing with family and friends and are bound to live long in the memory.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Almost a waste of time !By truthsayer24 August 2013aged 45 to 54Male
The underground tour is four storage rooms, connected by the corridor in the photograph. One vault is currently used by a coven of witches ( guides own words) with associated paraphernalia. The guide was articulate and informative about old Edinburgh and witches- ancient and modern- hence the one star.Date used : 14/08/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
• Tokens can only be used against scheduled tours.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for Tour and Dine packages.