Travel from one end of the country to the other with Megabus, the UK's leading inter-city budget coach service.
What you get
Taking people to and from over 40 destinations around the UK, and connecting all major city-centres, Megabus provides a huge, nationwide network of city-to-city travel with budget prices. You can make that low cost drive even lower when you use Clubcard vouchers. For £5 in vouchers you'll receive £10 in Megabus token codes to put towards that next trip.
Now a global brand name, Megabus has been running since 2003 in the UK. They even offer services from the UK to Europe, and fares start from just £1, with a 50p booking fee. You can get departure and arrival times texted to your phone as well, so you always know where you are with a Megabus journey.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
Visit their website at www.megabus.com/uk.
- Reasonable value for moneyBy misswelala02 December 2013
I've used the clubcard megabus exchange twice now. First time, paid just £6.50 in addition, second time, just 50p to cover the booking fee. Problem with Megabus is that it's almost always late from my stop, @ least. Had to change coaches on the last journey to London as the toilet was not usable, after that the journey was comfortable and the coach warm. Usually on time leaving from London.Date used : 15/11/2013
- GreatBy ecl129 November 2013aged 18 to 24Female
Great service, great journey with megabus, definitely worth it! Wifi on the coach is a bit of a let down but still great valueDate used : 17/11/2013
- Perfectly acceptable for the cheap and cheerful !By kmodo8622 November 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Great service you just need to be organised and book ahead and you cant change your booking Their main drawback is that they frequently get delayed on the UK's busy roads (which are the most congested in Europe Overall a good reasonably priced service and get Clubcard Boost on TESCO Clubcard Well done megabus, well done tescoDate used : 07/11/2013
- A bargainBy Arun09 November 2013aged 18 to 24Male
Although slower than trains, the combination of vouchers and cheap megabus tickets means that you can travel to many locations for under £3. You have nice seats and the journeys are nice and comfortable. However, the condition of the toilets were so bad (Dirty and dangerously hot next to engines), that I had to knock of a star.Date used : 08/11/2013
- Travel on the cheapBy HertsHammer24 May 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Megabus offer cheap coach and selected train company travel deals. Book far enough in advance and you can get fares for as low as £1 each way!! Booking on their website is easy once you register. Adding Clubcard vouchers can be tedious as they only come in £2.50 value - I had £20 worth. We have used Megabus several times and always provide good service on coaches. Train travel is not under their controlDate used : 24/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Each token code is worth £2.50 and can be used as full or part payment towards your Megabus booking.
• Please confirm your travel arrangements by checking the Megabus website.
Terms & Conditions
• Bookable online only, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• All reservations are subject to a 50p booking fee which is payable with a valid payment card. Token codes can only be used travel in the UK.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.