Travel from one end of the country to the other with Megabus, the UK's leading inter-city budget coach service.
What you get
Taking people to and from over 40 destinations around the UK, and connecting all major city-centres, Megabus provides a huge, nationwide network of city-to-city travel with budget prices. You can make that low cost drive even lower when you use Clubcard vouchers. For £5 in vouchers you'll receive £10 in Megabus tokens to put towards that next trip.
Now a global brand name, Megabus has been running since 2003 in the UK. They even offer services from the UK to Europe, and fares start from just £1, with a 50p booking fee. You can get departure and arrival times texted to your phone as well, so you always know where you are with a Megabus journey.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.megabus.com/uk.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Each token code is worth £2.50 and can be used as full or part payment towards your Megabus booking.
• A token codes is not a pre-booked ticket and is not a guarantee of your booking.
• Please confirm your travel arrangements by checking the Megabus website.
Terms & Conditions
• Bookable online only, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• All reservations are subject to a 50p booking fee which is payable with a valid payment card. Token codes can only be used travel in the UK.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.