Travel from one end of the country to the other with Megabus, the UK's leading inter-city budget coach service.
What you get
Taking people to and from over 40 destinations around the UK, and connecting all major city-centres, Megabus provides a huge, nationwide network of city-to-city travel with budget prices. You can make that low cost drive even lower when you use Clubcard vouchers. For £5 in vouchers you'll receive £10 in Megabus token codes to put towards that next trip.
Now a global brand name, Megabus has been running since 2003 in the UK. They even offer services from the UK to Europe, and fares start from just £1, with a 50p booking fee. You can get departure and arrival times texted to your phone as well, so you always know where you are with a Megabus journey.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- MEGABUS FOREVER!By YoungKauri09 October 2014aged 35 to 44Male
When I travel down to see my brother in Bristol or when I travel to Glastonbury festival every year, I always take the Megabus. It's super economic, comfy and more than adequate for a relaxed trip across the country. In all the years I've used it, I've never had cause to complain. With the added bonus of discounted travel with clubcard, I can get about for less than a tenner a trip!Date used : 25/06/2014
- Worth itBy jp87001 October 2014
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. The already cheaper fares of megabus are boosted by the tesco voucher. Will definitely try it again.
- Very good service!By Jarvers29 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This was very quick and easy, my daughter was in Amsterdam and asked me to look at this service for her return to London. She read you could use club card points. It was all done within an hour, it would have been quicker if not for the £2.50 vouchers... which were a bit time consuming. She did say that the area from where you are picked up from is a bit hard to find and she did not feel safe there. Buts she said she would definitely use Megabus again.Date used : 29/07/2014
- Excellent, cheap reliable serviceBy mimacat24 September 2014
Used Tesco vouchers to book already good value tickets to London on megabus plus. Despite roadworks on M1 still got to train part of the journey in time. Staff helpful and polite both on board and at St Pancras for return journey. Only gripe would be as stated by others the numerous codes you have to enter when booking. Would definately use again.Date used : 16/09/2014
- Megatrain excellent valueBy Jan2823 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Used this service recently to travel Exeter-Waterloo. Very good service. Uses normal Southwest Train service. Not as quick as the northern route via Reading but much, much cheaper. Got £5.00 off each ticket so cost £25.00 return compared to £60-70 return with First Great Western. Would definitely use again!Date used : 09/09/2012
Add to basket
• Each token code is worth £2.50 and can be used as full or part payment towards your Megabus booking.
• A maximum of £50 of Megabus token codes can be used on one transaction when booking a coach.
• Please confirm your travel arrangements by checking the Megabus website. Please note, once you have selected your travel on the Megabus website, you must complete your booking within 20 minutes.
Terms & Conditions
• Bookable online only, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• All reservations are subject to a 50p booking fee which is payable with a valid payment card.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.