Travel from one end of the country to the other with Megabus, the UK's leading inter-city budget coach service.
What you get
Taking people to and from over 40 destinations around the UK, and connecting all major city-centres, Megabus provides a huge, nationwide network of city-to-city travel with budget prices. You can make that low cost drive even lower when you use Clubcard vouchers. For £5 in vouchers you'll receive £10 in Megabus token codes to put towards that next trip.
Now a global brand name, Megabus has been running since 2003 in the UK. They even offer services from the UK to Europe, and fares start from just £1, with a 50p booking fee. You can get departure and arrival times texted to your phone as well, so you always know where you are with a Megabus journey.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- BrilliantBy Dimo06 January 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Stumbled across this Clubcard boost when going to book bus tickets and wondered what the clubcard tokens were at check out. Glad I googled it as I just saved £10 on my already cheap journey! Very quick - got both emails in under 10 minutes. Very easy to input token codes; the issue in a previous review about the megabus site timing out must have been fixed. Saved all my details so only had to input the different codes. Would highly recommend.Date used : 06/01/2014
- London Christmas shoppingBy cbsemily769228 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Absolutely brilliant, will use again, so easy & super cheap using cc vouchers. Megabus was great, friendly driver, prompt service, ideal!Date used : 13/12/2014
- Same problem as Ezeedozit (see previous review)By PippGP12 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Won't be using Tesco vouchers for Megabus again as the Megabus system takes so long to upload the details of each voucher meanwhile putting a time limit on you to fill in the details & number. I gave up in the end and only used £7.50 of the £10 discount - lucky I can type 55wpm! Phoned Megabus who said it wasn't their problem. Word to the wise - use your vouchers on something else unless Megabus is going to reconsider their position.Date used : 21/11/2014
- Bargain HunterBy jollyjulie6312 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
What a super deal,from Glasgow to Manchester return with club card boost only cost £2,in addition I got a seat to myself both ways,read a good book had very courteous drivers. This is the 4th time I have done this journey on Megabus and now think why would I drive!its not worth the hassle,cost and stress,megabus and Tesco unbeatable in my book!Date used : 26/11/2014
- Cheap travel, even cheaper!By LadyDonnington06 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Used some CC vouchers to pay for most of a recent trip from Glasgow to London and back. Not much point giving an exact review for the journeys - but despite it taking longer than the train, it does make for a budget way to get around the country. Got the sleeper coach down and mostly not bad, but then I'm a light sleeper anyway and so didn't get quite as much sleep as I'd have liked. Could do with being able to turn the 'mood lights' off above the bunks however! If you sleep like a log though, you'll be fine. I can't see it being much different to the NatExp sleeper service, and it is cheaper, plus you wake up in London before 7am. As someone else said though, having to input £2.50 of voucher codes is a pain in the proverbial. So please tesco, it would be better if you asked us at what denomination we'd like our vouchers to be, instead of automatically doing them so small! I'd pity anyone needing to input more than £40 or 50 worth of vouchers in order to get through the payment system! So if you're likely to use the coach to travel about anyway, and you can get a Megabus, then these are definitely good value with the CC boost, and so saves you even more money! I'll definitely be using them again if I need a cheap way to go somewhere and save driving.Date used : 20/11/2014
Add to basket
• Each token code is worth £2.50 and can be used as full or part payment towards your Megabus booking.
• A maximum of £50 of Megabus token codes can be used on one transaction when booking a coach.
• Please confirm your travel arrangements by checking the Megabus website. Please note, once you have selected your travel on the Megabus website, you must complete your booking within 20 minutes.
Terms & Conditions
• Bookable online only, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• All reservations are subject to a 50p booking fee which is payable with a valid payment card.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.