Tenpin bowling is as much a casual hobby as it is a professional sport. Take the family out for the day or treat someone to a lively birthday party at one of the UK's leading bowling companies.
What you get
Bowling is one of the classic cures for boredom. It's the ideal social event, and what's more satisfying than hurling big, heavy balls at a wall of wooden soldiers? Head to Tenpin for a great day out and, while you're at it, grab a discount by using Tesco's Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 in vouchers to get £15 Tenpin tokens back.
With 30 Tenpin locations around the UK, finding one isn't the problem, it's getting the family home again.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Tenpin, download this additional information about Tenpin (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.tenpin.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Un-organised!By Davis04 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Used my vouchers for Tenpin in Start City Birmingham. Appalling service with queue jumpers galore. I arrived and waited in a single queue, after 15 mins of waiting a second queue formed at till that was meant to be a fast lane for pre-bookings but nobody had pre-booked! 36 mins to be served (due to customer service staff taking telephone bookings as well as trying to serve waiting customers!) I was told there would be a further 20 min wait. After coming back to change shoes again there was no queuing system and it became a free-for-all. There was a shouting match to get some attention and service (another 15 mins), which is unacceptable and sets a bad example. Tenpin sort your act out I will not be using you again and would not recommend the Star City venue - very frustrating and spoilt evening!Date used : 02/02/2014
- Great party!By Donakebab25 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Used the vouchers to pay for my daughter's birthday party at TenPin Wrexham - nothing too much trouble, staff were great! Second time I've done this and well worth saving for!Date used : 14/06/2013
- Birthday party treatBy Shaw34218 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Used the vouchers to book a "Birthday Bash" at the swansea tenpin. Highly recommended, Kevin the host was fantastic and my 8 year old daughter had a fab birthday.Date used : 01/06/2013
Add to basket
• Only Activity Days tokens will be accepted at Tenpin Bowling.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, on arcade games, American pool or to book online.
• Tokens can be used for a Birthday Bash and Birthday Parties.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment towards Bowling: Adult 1, 2 and 3 games, Junior 1, 2 and 3 games & Birthday Bash. Quasar / Lazer / Sector 7: Adult 1, 2 and 3 games, Junior 1, 2 and 3 games & Birthday Bash. Sing Dizzy (at Cambridge only): Adult 1 Hour Session (All Pods), Juniors 1 Hour Session (All Pods), Birthday Bash. Lil Pins Softplay: Babies and Toddlers, Juniors 2 hours play & Birthday Bash. Dance Dizzy (at Parrs Wood and Bury only): Package 1 only. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, on arcade games, American pool or to book online
• Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights