Almond Valley Heritage Centre
Take the family out for a day at Almond Valley Heritage Centre. It's built with everyone in mind, so caters for loads of tastes. The park itself is an open-air museum dedicated to showcasing Scottish heritage in a fun and interactive way.
What you get
The Almond Valley Heritage Centre is sidelined by a stretch of the River Almond and fringed with woodland and fields; you'd be mad to miss the chance to visit, especially at a lower price thanks to Clubcard vouchers.
Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for your day out where the whole family will be kept entertained.
For kids there're trampolines, sandpits to dig in, a mineshaft-themed play area and Adventure Zone, or a herd of cows to milk.
There's plenty of green space that's ideal picnic material and secluded woodland trails for quiet walks.
Take this wonderful opportunity for some family time, learn about Scotland's rich heritage, and give the kids something exciting to do for the day at Almond Valley Heritage Centre.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great day outBy col1n07 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Great park to go to. Boosted some of our vouchers and paid the rest for 4 adults and 2 2yr olds. The park is vast and has plenty to do for all ages ( including the adults ). Plenty of picnic benches inside and out and loads of kids play areas. Value for money is there and with using tesco boost option you could have a great day out for free. Thanks.Date used : 07/09/2014
- farm parkBy mumofthree4226 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
First time I used boost vouchers. Fantastic day out. We took our 3 year old his aunt and both grans. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. We got option to pay Instead of using all vouchers as can't get change I was pleased. Something for all ages mainly outdoors but enough indoors should it rain. Cafe and also barn to eat picnics. Railway pound each and tractor ride fifty pence. Great experience we spent all day there and would go back.Date used : 26/07/2014
- A West Lothian Hidden GemBy DJR2102 June 2014aged 35 to 44Male
I can only echo the comments of the other reviewers; this is one of the best days out for the kids and such great value. You can easily spend the best part of the day here, and still have more to see. Highly recommended!Date used : 12/12/2013
- Fun-packed day outBy Alzbheta13 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I took my daughters here for a day out as something different to do whilst visiting Grandma. The girls are 6 year old twins and their very nearly 5 year old sister. They were quite interested in the animals, especially the bunnies, chicks and goats, but much more interested in all the different play and activity areas. They're a bit young for the Museum stuff at present, so we didn't really look at any of the displays, although we did try to discuss the oil refining process whilst they were in one of the play barns. The play areas are so varied, there was plenty to keep them occupied, between the playpark at one end, and the huge bouncy Air Cushion and trampolines at the other end. They also LOVED the Bones and Stones recreated archaeological dig in the giant sandpit - what a fantastic idea. They loved uncovering the paving, walls and bones, then comparing to the wall plans to see what they'd found. Their school projects recently have covered mini-beasts, wildlife and habitats, including identifying trees, so they were quite happy checking out all the trees in the orchard and deciding what they all were (helped by the fact they are fruiting at present). And we found the Bird Hide in the far corner of the orchard, but whilst they were interested in what the hide was and the pictures of the birds on the walls, they were too excited to sit quietly and wait for what they could see. Despite the fact we did so much and stayed right to closing time, there was also so much we didn't do (nature walk, camera obscura, Go-Karts, going inside the mill, softplay, train ride). So there would be plenty of different stuff to do if we were to go back again. It is good that there is such a variety of things to choose from to do. We took our own picnic which we had in the picnic barn, and only used the cafe for an afternoon drink. The only awkward thing I can think of is that there only seems to be one Toilet Block, which is nice and central, but a bit awkward when you have to round up the kids and run back from the play areas which are stretched out to the sides. It may be convenient to have even a couple of portaloos at the far ends of the site. But all in all, a fantastic fun-packed day out, especially considering it only cost us £5 in Tesco Vouchers. It's an hours drive from Grandma's house, but I think I would take the girls back here again another time we're visiting Grandma.Date used : 09/08/2013
- excellent family day outBy scottishlass28 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
i dont write reviews but this is a fantastic place for a family day out. our kids were 3yrs and 10mths when we went, most suitable for pre-school and primary aged kids. if the weather is good you will spend all day here as we did. we took a picnic but there is a cafe, prices are reasonable. there are so many different things for the kids to do and the animals are a very small part of it. if its wet there are some indoor areas but the day would be much shorter. we were surprised on the entry fee as thought it would be more give everything there is to do. the place is clean and tidy. we will definately be going back just wish we lived closer.Date used : 20/06/2012
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.