For budding survivalists and modern adventurers, Woodland Ways is the perfect place to brush up on your bushcraft skills. They offer introductory and basics day or weekend courses for teenagers and the family alike.
What you get
Woodland Ways is one of the nation's quality bushcraft and survival course and equipment providers. They operate fun and safe courses throughout Oxfordshire and Derbyshire, and you can experience one for yourself for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
For every £10 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £30 back to put towards a family-friendly course at Woodland Ways.
They'll show you all there is to know about surviving on your own in the wilderness. You could be spending the night under the stars; learning how to prepare food - having caught it first - and then cooking it; or even shelter building so you stay safe from the elements. It's all conducted under the supervision of experienced and professional staff, and is a great way to learn about using, and living off, the environment.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Visit their website at www.woodland-ways.co.uk/tesco.
Add to basket
• Once you have received your activity day tokens you will need to contact Woodland Ways to book your place.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.