Dobbies Garden Club Single Annual Membership
- Visit their website
With a year's membership at Dobbies Garden Centre you can take advantage of some serious member benefits in-store throughout the year.
What you get
Whether you're a green-fingered professional or a budding amateur looking to start a new hobby with gardening, becoming a member of Dobbies Garden Centre will save you fistfuls of cash. You can save even more when you use Clubcard vouchers to join the club. Just exchange £4 and all you need to set up your annual Dobbies membership will be sent straight to you. It's the perfect way to start a new project, or as a gift for a friend.
By becoming a member of Dobbies you're entitled to loads of in-store benefits like 10% off all bulbs, seeds, and plants, or by earning points from making purchases with Dobbies. Twice a year they're converted into cash vouchers so you can use them at Dobbies, meaning you never stop saving by being a member.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you'd like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Please note: Dobbies is currently trialling a new membership scheme in its Ashford and Gillingham stores. If you select either of these stores as your local store you will receive a Dobbies Privilege Card. Please visit http://www.dobbies.com/privilege-card/ for more details.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Dobbies Garden Club Annual Membership token,
additional information about Dobbies Garden Club Annual Membership token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- What a bargainBy Linney17 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We often visit Dobbies to potter about and have a cuppa.Now after my first visit since purchasing membership my drink was free so off to a great start.Well pleased with this offer.
- Membership renewalBy RichardIII06 November 2014aged 65 or overMale
Having decided to renew my membership I thought for a change I would use the Tesco voucher system.This wasnt a good idea.If I had known beforehand the quote for renewal was up to 28 days I wouldnt have bothered! You should state this in your literature before people go to the lengths of applying for the voucher .I am also a member of the William Strike garden centre.I renewed my membership on line for them on 31Oct. and received my vouchers on 3Nov, thats what I call efficient.Other than the above the vouchers themselves are good value and I am sure you get many extra customers who use them.The store that we normally use is Southport.As far as I know it has been open for 8 years+ certainly we have been using it for that length of time and over this period we have seen it deteriorate.The area around the back of the site is a wasteland and has been like that for a long time! we have also been to the Speke site which of course being a more recently opened store is much better and a credit to the staff who work there,If only Southport could be more like this.Date used : 20/10/2014
- Good way to use your vouchersBy Petunia29 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We often browse around Dobbies and can now have a free cuppa twice a month. The discount on plants and bulbs will save us money too.Just wish dogs were allowed in too like our other local garden centres.Date used : 24/09/2014
- DobbiesBy happygardener127 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
great value enjoy going to restaurant most sundays for great breakfast and even better value with tea/coffee vouchers Then a further discount for plants makes it a good way to spend points
- Excellent valueBy Janm27 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This offer is a no-brainer - free tea/coffee every month, 10% discount always - more at events during the year. Excellent value!!Date used : 01/10/2014
Add to basket
• You must post your token and application form to join or renew your membership. You will be unable to redeem your token in Dobbies Garden Centres.
Terms & Conditions
• You cannot use your tokens to join or renew your membership in Dobbies Garden Centres. Membership is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of Dobbies Garden Club.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.