Dobbies Garden Club Single Annual Membership
- Visit their website
With a year's membership at Dobbies Garden Centre you can take advantage of some serious member benefits in-store throughout the year.
What you get
Whether you're a green-fingered professional or a budding amateur looking to start a new hobby with gardening, becoming a member of Dobbies Garden Centre will save you fistfuls of cash. You can save even more when you use Clubcard vouchers to join the club. Just exchange £4 and all you need to set up your annual Dobbies membership will be sent straight to you. It's the perfect way to start a new project, or as a gift for a friend.
By becoming a member of Dobbies you're entitled to loads of in-store benefits like 10% off all bulbs, seeds, and plants, or by earning points from making purchases with Dobbies. Twice a year they're converted into cash vouchers so you can use them at Dobbies, meaning you never stop saving by being a member.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you'd like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Please note: Dobbies is currently trialling a new membership scheme in its Ashford and Gillingham stores. If you select either of these stores as your local store you will receive a Dobbies Privilege Card. Please visit http://www.dobbies.com/privilege-card/ for more details.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Dobbies Garden Club Annual Membership token,
additional information about Dobbies Garden Club Annual Membership token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- excellent valueBy 24 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
just renewed my dobbies membership using clubcard boost. Would have liked a quicker response to my application, when I presented my card at the till it said renewal required fortunately I had the covering letter so got my 10% discount. Overall getting everything for £4 of vouchers is excellent value.Date used : 21/10/1954
- poor dealBy disappointedeve17 June 2015
went to use our garden club card on sunday it was not registered so had to leave purchases we had driven approx. 20 miles each way so wasted at least 2 hrs not best pleased
- Clubcard boost at DobbiesBy 16 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Great way to spend your Tesco Clubcard boost. You also get free tea or coffee vouchers too as well as discounted plants.Date used : 10/06/2015
- Brilliant OfferBy 101Anon16 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I too have just renewed my membership. It's a great offer - £4.00 of vouchers for a £10.00 membership, 2 free drinks a month in vouchers and points on purchases. My nearest Dobbies is not my nearest garden centre but has a good range of things and a great cafe for meeting up for a drink.Date used : 01/06/2015
- Must be the best 'Boost'By Prunie09 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Just renewed again - must be 4/5 years since I first joined, since Tesco bought Dobbies - and no problems at all. Although we live about 60 miles from the nearest Dobbies, we pass by about once a month and so it makes a great (free) coffee stop and we can get any bits we need for the garden or gifts. All the things in the other reviews about the value of this Tesco offer are true. It's worth it for the coffee alone, but collecting a few 'points' for money off, 10% off plants and 20% off everything at certain times makes it the best Tesco 'Boost' I have tried!Date used : 31/05/2015
Add to basket
• You must post your token and application form to join or renew your membership. You will be unable to redeem your token in Dobbies Garden Centres.
Terms & Conditions
• You cannot use your tokens to join or renew your membership in Dobbies Garden Centres. Membership is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of Dobbies Garden Club.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.