Dobbies Garden Club Single Annual Membership
With a year's membership at Dobbies Garden Centre you can take advantage of some serious member benefits in-store throughout the year.
What you get
Whether you're a green-fingered professional or a budding amateur looking to start a new hobby with gardening, becoming a member of Dobbies Garden Centre will save you fistfuls of cash. You can save even more when you use Clubcard vouchers to join the club. Just exchange £4 and all you need to set up your annual Dobbies membership will be sent straight to you. It's the perfect way to start a new project, or as a gift for a friend.
By becoming a member of Dobbies you're entitled to loads of in-store benefits like 10% off all bulbs, seeds, and plants, or by earning points from making purchases with Dobbies. Twice a year they're converted into cash vouchers so you can use them at Dobbies, meaning you never stop saving by being a member.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you'd like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Please note: Dobbies is currently trialling a new membership scheme in its Ashford and Gillingham stores. If you select either of these stores as your local store you will receive a Dobbies Privilege Card. Please visit http://www.dobbies.com/privilege-card/ for more details.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Dobbies Garden Club Annual Membership token, download this additional information about Dobbies Garden Club Annual Membership token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.dobbies.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- very good dealBy grannyanne05 April 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I exchanged £4.00 worth of Tesco vouchers for an annual membership for Dobbies. As well as the card, you get 24 tea or coffee vouchers, 2 per month. A tea or coffee costs around £2.25, so it makes sense to get this offer. In the restaurants and coffee shops, there are sometimes offers of 2-for-1 scones so this reduces the cost of your treat. The Dobbies card gives you discounts on plants, bulbs etc, and you get points every time is it used, including the restaurant. Occasionally, cardholders get further discounts on other products too Once a year, you get a voucher to spend in Dobbies, depending how much you have spent during the year. Definitely a winning combination.Date used : 01/04/2014
- Great for the tea aloneBy Rusty03 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
My wife joined Dobbies when we moved to MK paying the full membership fee, but last year I renewed her membership using our Tesco vouchers and it was just £4....She no longer works and has little outings to the garden centre and enjoys the free cup of tea (and often has it with one of their very tasty cakes.... that I am not supposed to know about). Its a very good garden centre anyway, but the 10% off bulbs and plants also is very useful (wife is a plantaholic). The staff are friendly and helpful. Dobbies often have other offers and evening social events. They have a free children's gardening club called the Little Seedlings. We take our granddaughter there to have breakfast at the weekends when she stays with us and she loved the Santa and his Huskies at Christmas...... This year I am joining as well as my wife renewing, its worth it for the tea alone, the rest is just a bonus....If you live near a Dobbies or, even pass one regularly, I would recommend using your vouchers to join.Date used : 03/02/2014
- No brainerBy Pansy31 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Usually costs me £12. Also two free hot drinks in their restaurant each month. Very worthwhile offer, not to mention discount on plants.
Add to basket
• You must post your token and application form to join or renew your membership. You will be unable to redeem your token in Dobbies Garden Centres.
Terms & Conditions
• You cannot use your tokens to join or renew your membership in Dobbies Garden Centres. Membership is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of Dobbies Garden Club.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.