Dobbies Garden Club Single Annual Membership
With a year's membership at Dobbies Garden Centre you can take advantage of some serious member benefits in-store throughout the year.
What you get
Whether you're a green-fingered professional or a budding amateur looking to start a new hobby with gardening, becoming a member of Dobbies Garden Centre will save you fistfuls of cash. You can save even more when you use Clubcard vouchers to join the club. Just exchange £4 and all you need to set up your annual Dobbies membership will be sent straight to you. It's the perfect way to start a new project, or as a gift for a friend.
By becoming a member of Dobbies you're entitled to loads of in-store benefits like 10% off all bulbs, seeds, and plants, or by earning points from making purchases with Dobbies. Twice a year they're converted into cash vouchers so you can use them at Dobbies, meaning you never stop saving by being a member.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Dobbies Garden Club Single Annual Membership, download this additional information about Dobbies Garden Club Single Annual Membership (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.dobbies.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must post your token and application form to join or renew your membership. You will be unable to redeem your token in Dobbies Garden Centres.
Terms & Conditions
• You cannot use your tokens to join or renew your membership in Dobbies Garden Centres. Membership is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of Dobbies Garden Club.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.