Dobbies Garden Club Single Annual Membership
- Visit their website
With a year's membership at Dobbies Garden Centre you can take advantage of some serious member benefits in-store throughout the year.
What you get
Whether you're a green-fingered professional or a budding amateur looking to start a new hobby with gardening, becoming a member of Dobbies Garden Centre will save you fistfuls of cash. You can save even more when you use Clubcard vouchers to join the club. Just exchange £4 and all you need to set up your annual Dobbies membership will be sent straight to you. It's the perfect way to start a new project, or as a gift for a friend.
By becoming a member of Dobbies you're entitled to loads of in-store benefits like 10% off all bulbs, seeds, and plants, or by earning points from making purchases with Dobbies. Twice a year they're converted into cash vouchers so you can use them at Dobbies, meaning you never stop saving by being a member.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you'd like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Please note: Dobbies is currently trialling a new membership scheme in its Ashford and Gillingham stores. If you select either of these stores as your local store you will receive a Dobbies Privilege Card. Please visit http://www.dobbies.com/privilege-card/ for more details.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Dobbies Garden Club Annual Membership token,
additional information about Dobbies Garden Club Annual Membership token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Dobbies garden cardBy pennieblue21 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Only got one because we wanted a change of venue, my friend never thought to use her vouchers for anything but shopping, worth it for a change of scenery, if nothing else.Date used : 21/08/2014
- Top offerBy Beth04 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Love this offer. As a regular visitor to Dobbies cafe I wish I had ordered the card earlier. Two large lattes free each month - it's a no brainier for me. Bought my husband and sister- in- law a a card too.Date used : 01/08/2014
- Dobbies membership dealBy sheshe25 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This is a great deal and I have been a member for many a year. Cheapest way to get coffee vouchers.Date used : 20/07/2014
- excellent offerBy traveller2215 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
The dobbies garden membership is one of the best offers that clubcard have, I get two free cups of tea or coffee a month, 10% discount on plants and members special offers too. The fact that the scones are great is also a bonus!!Date used : 14/07/2014
- Just BrilliantBy Flamingo08 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
What a bargain! Long may this very special offer continue.Date used : 01/07/2014
Add to basket
• You must post your token and application form to join or renew your membership. You will be unable to redeem your token in Dobbies Garden Centres.
Terms & Conditions
• You cannot use your tokens to join or renew your membership in Dobbies Garden Centres. Membership is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of Dobbies Garden Club.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.