LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester
If you’re heading to Manchester’s shopping city, intu Trafford Centre, make a diversion to the fantastic LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre and lose yourself in over 2 million LEGO® bricks, all under one roof!
What you get
With endless amounts of rides and attractions, party rooms, school workshops and a cavernous LEGO shop with every bit of LEGO you could ever possibly need, a visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre really does tick all the boxes. Just exchange £4.50 for your entry token.
Zap the skeletons in the state-of-the art Kingdom Quest laser ride, learn the secrets of the Master Model Builder and cast your eye over the incredible detail of some of the world’s most famous landmarks in Miniland.
Plus experience LEGO like never before in the LEGO 4D Cinema, sing karaoke in the LEGO Friends Olivia’s House or jump in your own motorised LEGO car and burn some rubber on the Forest Pursuit driving adventure.
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is the ultimate place for LEGO fans – young and old!
LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester 1 day entry token,
additional information about LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- £12 adult and child price in mid week term time.By magicalgirl21 January 2015aged 25 to 34Female
The £12 was great. Kept my 4 year old busy for 3 hours. We arrived 10 and didn't queue at all. I don't think it's worth the full price though. Worse thing is the food,. I recommend eating elsewhere.Date used : 13/01/2015
- good experience to try with tesco club card boostBy ShreeG09 December 2014Female
Went there at end of October and unlike most reviewers, did not queue much on Sunday morning. My children (aged 7 and 8 1/2 ) enjoyed it, especially the soft play area and 4D cinema. Would not go if we had to pay normal charges but great with club card vouchers. Not recommended for children beyond 9 years old.. Since indoors, no need to worry about the weather!Date used : 24/10/2014
- Good for younger childrenBy Jules66617 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
A bit wary of what to expect after reading some reviews. Visited mid afternoon on a Saturday and only a small queue to get in. Exchanged Tesco vouchers to get in, full price entry looked rather pricy, but best to book online. My just 5 year old loved this half day here, enjoyed the 3 rides that she went on and the soft play area in the centre. I do think it's more suited to younger children than say teenagers, we were probably a good hour just in the small play area. There's a good term time offer for a parent and child aged 5 and under, will probably make use of that in future and visit again. The 3d cinema is good too. All the staff seemed happy and friendly and interacted with the children well. Give it a go, but try and get a deal or offer if you canDate used : 15/11/2014
- Great once you got in.......By Taff5313 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Like many other of your reviewers, we queued for over an hour with our 4 year old grandson. Before you exchange your Tesco Club Card Vouchers you should be warned that you are liable to have to wait up to 2 hours before entry, this obviously occurs regularly, as staff were outside announcing the length of time you had to wait. We had an enjoyable time there, and it was great to see our grandson making Lego in to cars to race against other children - but be prepared to queue and wait!Date used : 23/10/2014
- Save your moneyBy Jonnybegood11 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I had read reviews online & they were mixed . I used my boost coupons to take two 11 year olds , we were there for 9:15 & it took 45 mins to get in via the slow moving que. Once indoors we discovered the boys were to old & to tall even my 9 yr old wouldn't of been impressed . We weren't even inside an hou and that included another 30 mins of ques. The ONLY plus is you got a 5% discount in the shop if you showed your Lego reward card .Date used : 28/10/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
Terms & Conditions
• LEGO®, the LEGO logo, the Brick and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
• This 1 Day Entry token admits one adult OR one child, subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Tokens cannot be used to purchase annual passes. This token is not valid at LEGOLAND Windsor.
•Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows. Time slots cannot be reserved using a token.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit at www.legolanddiscoverycentre.com (you will need to copy and paste this URL).
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Websites shown are for information only.
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.