ShakeAway is the world's largest milkshake bar company. They're the original inventors since 1999 with over 180 flavours and millions of combinations - you could live forever and never have the same milkshake twice.
What you get
By exchanging just £5 in Clubcard vouchers you'll receive tokens for four standard regular ShakeAway milkshakes.
Every milkshake is made to order as fascinated ShakeAway fans watch. So whatever you choose, whether it's the classic Ferrero Rocher or Daim Bar; real fruit shakes like banana and passion fruit; Posh Shakes like Lindt Truffles or English cream tea; or even the Millionaire Milkshake made with edible 23 carat gold, you're guaranteed to come back for more.
ShakeAway stores also have a fully editable, fat-free frozen yoghurt menu, not forgetting their crispy, low fat, tasty fries.*
There are over 34 ShakeAway stores nationwide. Visit www.shakeaway.com to find your nearest store.
* Selected stores only, please check before your visit.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with 4 ShakeAway regular milk shake tokens,
additional information about 4 ShakeAway regular milk shake tokens (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Last visit was very disappointingBy Strawberryshake13 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We asked for 2 strawberry milkshakes. Both tasted very weak, I believe the girl in there used the same amount of stawberries for two as she would normally use to make one.Date used : 25/05/2015
- Shakeaway blew me away!By CMBMJM10 June 2015aged 17 or underFemale
Fabulous in every way! Great value for money using the clubcard tokens. Friendly staff and so much to choose from!Date used : 27/05/2015
- Actually quite amazing!By D5alive10 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Living down in Cornwall, we don't get to experience many things from the 21st century, so while staying in Devon, I used these vouchers to get myself, my partner and my youngest daughter a Shakeaway thickshake. I wasn't expecting too much, but we thought they were amazing. All three tasted lovely. A real treat and no hassle paying with vouchers either - 2 of us paid a little extra with cash to get certain shakes. Well worth it.Date used : 23/05/2015
- Great value shakes!By Girl01 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We have used several of these vouchers at this Lakeside branch.Great value for money! My kids love them! We keep going back for more!! Highly recommended!Date used : 21/03/2015
- Great MilkshakesBy jaja13 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
we have used the tokens a few times now, so many shakes to choose from have to keep going back. Staff friendly and polite.Date used : 12/03/2015
Add to basket
• You will be sent a book of 4 tokens.
• Each token can be used as full payment towards a standard regular milk shake only (excluding extras toppings).
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue date.
• Please note, the Shakeaway branch in Hasting has now closed.
Terms & Conditions
• You will be sent a book of 4 tokens. Each ShakeAway token can be used as full payment towards a regular milkshake only (excluding extra toppings). Extra toppings can be purchased in addition using cash.
• ShakeAway tokens cannot be used to purchase merchandise or promotional items.
• ShakeAway tokens cannot be used in conjunction with a ShakeAway savers card or on gift vouchers.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.