Mountain biking is one of the best ways to experience the outdoors, so put Clubcard vouchers towards a skills course with Get Mountain Biking hit the countryside trails for less.
What you get
With Get Mountain Biking, you learn how to really make the most of your bike. They offer a range of courses and, with Clubcard vouchers, you can take part in one of the select few for less. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 back in tokens to put towards the riding course.
Apart from a bunch of guided rides round counties such as Derbyshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Northamptonshire, you can enlist in one of the following specifics:
Fundamental Skills Course: a great place to start for most people looking to try mountain biking, this day covers all the basic riding skills you need such as bike positioning, hills and wheel lifts.
Core Skills Course: for experienced riders, if you have some off road riding experience but want more techniques to attack trails with then this is the course for you. Learn to clear trail obstacles such as logs, steps and steep loose hills, improve your balance and correct errors which can cause a wipe out.
Children’s (any riders under 18): the day is a fun day out on bikes teaching skills required to get more out of riding off road. Taken by CRB checked instructors this day is suitable for anyone aged 8+ with no adults allowed.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Get Mountain Biking,
additional information about Get Mountain Biking (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
• Course transfers or cancellations require at least 14 days notice otherwise 100% of the course fee is forfeited.
• Mountain bike hire is not included, however it can be arranged at the time of booking if required.
Terms & Conditions
• Children under 18yrs need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Anyone with any medical conditions may require a doctor's note before they are allowed to attend the course. If in doubt please contact Get Mountain Biking first.
• The final decision on course attendance rests with Get Mountain Biking's instructors who reserve the right to refuse anyone onto a course if they feel that this would be detrimental to the person or other riders.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.