Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton
Indulge in the perfect getaway with one of Hilton Worldwide’s UK destinations.
What you get
At Hilton Worldwide, they know your time is precious which is why their innovative approach to amenities and service ensure your time off is special. As the global leader in hospitality, Hilton Worldwide have a lot to share with their guests, from a coastal getaway with relaxing spa to a historical city break. Couple this with Clubcard vouchers and receive £30 Hilton Worldwide tokens for every £10 Clubcard voucher exchanged and you will experience an unforgettable escape.
Hilton Worldwide look forward to welcoming you soon.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton token, download this additional information about Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton token (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Very disaapointedBy Kikl17 December 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Just tried to book a nights stay at either of the Manchester Hilton hotels in February and was told there were no openings for Tesco bookings. Very disappointed.Date used : 17/12/2013
- Unable to bookBy Eclair08 December 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Ditto the previous review. Went through the process to book into the Gateshead Hilton to be told no availability for Tesco Vouchers. Definitely needs to be removed from the scheme.Date used : 08/12/2013
- Very goodBy liketotravel123423 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Stayed for two nights at The Kilmainham Hotel in Dublin a couple of years ago, Tesco vouchers covered the cost of the stay,nice modern hotel and breakfast was good would stay at Hilton again.Date used : 28/05/2011
- Dont bother, sick of being lied too!By Tanner13 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Called the Hilton reservations line to book a 2 night stay in April next year, staying at Stanstead. Went all the way through the booking until i said i wanted to use my Tesco vouchers, then all of a sudden there was no availability!! Cant believe they are part of this scheme or that they are allowed to get away with this. PLEASE REMOVE THEM FROM THE SCHEME TESCO, ITS NOT FAIR ON YOUR CUSTOMERS !!Date used : 13/11/2013
- hiltonBy sunnylady11 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
fabulous as ever. easy to book,great courteous service. we recommend to our friends. please keep up this fantastic service.Date used : 11/11/2013
- Great WeekendBy Hello11 November 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Great weekend thanks Tesco had 2 nights in Manchester Piccadilly being lucky enough to have tickets to the velodrome for world champs. Hotel excellent and in great location 5 min walk from train station and to shopping Center and regular tram service to velodrome. Easy booking and we had a great weekend.Date used : 02/11/2012
- Hilton Hotels Booking with Clubcard DealsBy Milky06 November 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Thank you Tesco, Excellent Service with the booking line, 1 phone call, less than 10 minutes hotel booked in London for 2 nights to take the wife away for her Birthday, booked for Docklands (Nearest to the O2 for Strictly come dancing Live).Date used : 06/11/2013
- Am I the only one who didn't have a problem?By Bigredbaz03 November 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Booking was really easy, went without a hitch, Used £52.50 of vouchers, so only had to pay £10.00 for 2 nights at Hilton Watford. However, booked well in advance, so maybe this was why?Date used : 27/10/2013
- Never any availability!By foodie528 October 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Tried calling The Trafalga, no chance of a room there - he stopped searching past JUNE 2014!! Then tried to offer other Hilton hotels, but nothing in the near future available. Plus its a 2 night minimum stay. Plus it has to be used at the weekend. Basically not quite the deal you think its going to be!
- check firstBy JBlan21 October 2013aged 55 to 64Female
rang the Hilton Booking line to check availability for the Hilton in York and no Tesco rooms available in March or April 2014. But they have multiple rooms available if you want to book without the tesco vouchers. TESCO please take note and would suggest you remove them from the list......
- Another great bookingBy Fluff20 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Thank you tesco I have just booked a weekend in London just before Xmas , Hilton were really helpful over the phone and I can't fault the price for 2 nights with breakfast something my daughter and I do every Xmas as it's her birthday as well. using tesco vouchers saved us a fortune.Date used : 20/10/2013
- completely confusedBy lesrob16 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Tried to book 2 night at the Hilton in Brighton and explained to the lady that I have never done this before. I was more confused at the end of the conversation and still do not know how it works. The lady seemed more interested in putting me through to another department for vouchers off our next vacation and other things !!! Also kept being put on hold made me wonder if it is a high charged call ???Date used : 16/10/2013
- JOKE!By Loizos16 October 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Same as previous reviews. This is the third time I've tried to book a DoubleTree by Hilton and the third time I've been told no availability despite the web site allowing me to book rooms no problem at all. Don't waste your time! I too got offered to by a holiday to Orlando...thanks but no thanks!Date used : 14/10/2013
- Limited availabilityBy Mike123414 October 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Tried to book one month in advance for a London hotel only one hotel was available and despite all the hotels they have in the Capital the only availability was the expensive one in Kensington. I was then transferred to a chap in the US trying to get me to purchase a week at a US holiday resort - all while on an 0870 number!!Date used : 14/10/2013
- No availability for Tesco vouchersBy TJEL12 October 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Have given up trying Hilton. Several hotels tried - all saying no availability for Tesco vouchers. Absolutely no point in them being in the scheme.Date used : 12/10/2013
- FrustratingBy DaveJ12 October 2013aged 45 to 54Male
I agree with other reviewers. Everything is fine until you mention Tesco vouchers and then suddenly rooms become unavailable. My dates were fixed in early December but location wasn't. Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham all bookable till I mentioned Tesco. Could have booked a London hotel but the £180 rail fare sort of defeats the object of a cheap weekend city break. Frustrating. Would be easier if Hilton sorted outed the online booking form to accept or reject the Tesco voucher code.Date used : 12/10/2013
- Stop wasting potential customers' time...By Anagram10 October 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Tried to book two nights in late October on line at Doubletree by Hilton Lincoln, having already inserted the PR20TC code. An amended offer came up which was fine... Tried to book it by phone to be told that there were no Tesco slots available. I suggested that they need to get their website in order. Have previously stayed with Hilton in London, which was good but will now use another chain.Date used : 10/10/2013
- Waste of Time!By sep76007 October 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Like most other reviews everything was fine with reservation until I mentioned club card vouchers, then there was no availablity for the weekend !!!!! (Double Tree Hilton Aberdeen)Date used : 07/10/2013
- Ok, but...By Frosty28 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Booked into Dunblane Hydro. Lovely hotel for most of the guests but Tesco Voucher guests were relegated to the wing overlooking the carpark. No sky TV and had to pay for WiFi. : (Date used : 04/04/2013
- No problemsBy Avensis03 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
The process to book with vouchers was easy and the hotel was able to accommodate the request for 2 rooms on a specific weekend.Date used : 02/09/2013
- Why are they even in the scheme?By NYorks2131 August 2013aged 45 to 54Male
I tried to book a weekend at either Gateshead or Manchester and was completely flexible about which weekend. I was told that there is no availability for either hotel in the months of October, November or December. When I asked about January, February or March they told me that they did not have allocations available for beyond December and that they did not know when these would be made available. Waste of time.Date used : 31/08/2013
- Easy as pieBy HappyCamper31 August 2013aged 35 to 44Male
I called Hilton to book a room using vouchers and was done in 5 minutes. I've booked Wembley on an international weekend and no problems. You can actually book clubcard rooms online. If you just choose your dates as you would normally and enter promotion code PR20TC that will show you all available rooms using clubcard vouchers. You then proceed to book as normal and then exchange your vouchers for deals tokens. Simples.Date used : 11/10/2013
- Don't botherBy Penguinlover30 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
For goodness sake do NOT exchange your vouchers before checking with the Hilton booking line if you can actually use Tesco vouchers! SO many times I tried to book certain dates in September which were available UNTIL I mentioned Tesco vouchers. Suddenly the rooms were unavailable!! I gave up trying in the end and went with another hotel chain although I have to say I seemed to have trouble with every hotel chain I rang.Date used : 30/08/2013
- Useless and Very FrustratingBy Soux30 August 2013aged 55 to 64Female
After laboriously trawling through the "available" hotels on the Tesco Rewards site to find a suitable one for a weekend break, I thought I'd finally done it. However, I tried this morning to book a weekend break at the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead Hotel. The receptionist was willing to book me in for the dates required but when I told her I was using my Tesco Vouchers, she said that there were no rooms available. I questioned her as to whether Hilton Hotels had opted out of the Tesco Voucher Scheme but she said no, it was just that the "Tesco" rooms for the dates I wanted (late October) had all gone!!!! Believe that? I didn't either!Date used : 30/08/2013
- Pointless............By Buttons28 August 2013aged 25 to 34Male
I rang the reservation line at the Double Tree Chester for a 2 night stay in October they said that there were rooms available, then they asked if I would be using vouchers? yes Tesco vouchers...Sorry sir we have no rooms available!!!! Very frustratingDate used : 28/08/2013
- Luxury bank holiday week end all paid for by TescoBy NickiNoo26 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Just back from 2 luxurious nights in Hilton's St George's Park Hotel with my husband and 2 children. Would never have gone to this expensive hotel if it wasn't for Tesco Clubcard. Also no problems booking, was a little worried that I booked before exchanging because you only have 7 days to exchange and send vouchers to Hilton's Head Office in Scotland, but no need to worry as everything happened very timely.Date used : 24/08/2013
- No rooms availableBy Jag8124 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
No luck for us either! Called a number of times on 0870 number from mobile for very slow assistance and to be told no availability using tesco vouchers. Tried a number of hotels in London!Date used : 24/08/2013
- Many thanks for the tipBy DebDoDah19 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Many thanks for the previous tips. If I hadn't read them prior to exchanging my vouchers and making phonecalls then my exchange would have been wasted.....unable to use them during the time when I want....school holidays (October 2013)!!!Date used : 19/08/2013
- AwfulBy DisneyAsh13 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
WARNIING - don't exchange your vouchers for Hilton until AFTER you get a booking. I've just phoned Hilton in Aviemore, Dunblane and York to try to get a weekend break at the end of September. All three had rooms available but refused the Tesco vouchers. They then had the cheek to try to sell me other deals that would have cost me cash, when I was clear I wanted to spend my vouchers. Don't know why they are part of the scheme. Thankfully I hadn't wasted my clubcard points by ordering them yet. I then phoned Macdonald and Puma hotels and they were fantastic - happy to take the vouchers, can book there and then, then order the vouchers after.
- Hilton & Tesco Deliver Yet Again!By Johnsy11 August 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Just spent a fantastic 3-night mid-week break at the Waldorf Hilton in London, courtesy of Tesco vouchers. Very comfortable tastefully-refurbished room, polite & helpful staff, great breakfasts and access to pool/sauna/steam room... and a fantastic location for West End theatres and restaurants.Date used : 05/08/2013
- BETTER VALUE FOR CASHBy George120 July 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Rooms are cheaper when you pay cash for weekend deals.....The rates are hiked up for Clubcard.... Although I can understand why rooms are limited in number for Clubcard users, there is no point researching on line as you will need to be very flexible when booking over the phone.... Let the buyer beware!!!!!Date used : 16/07/2013
- not a happy chappyBy potherbs19 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
ive tried all day to book a room in one of the hotels available for a weekend break .ive looked on the internet for the hotel reservations that are available on the dates that I require .So I ring the reservation number on the Tesco site to be told there is no rooms for the vouchers on that date .but can have a room if I pay for it .the same room that I require with the vouchers .im not a happy chappy .I think its disgusting the person stated they have certain dates when you can use the vouchers at the hotels .well why not tell you that before you start ringing .especially as it costs money . thanks for nothing.Date used : 19/07/2013
- PoorBy MegaJ20 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Tried to make a booking saying I wanted to use club card vouchers for a week at the end of September at Leeds. The woman on the phone told me that the 2 hotels in Leeds would only accept bookings for 2 nights using the club card vouchers. Pretty dire when I know that the hotels are fully available that week for the rooms we wanted because I already checked. Very glad I didn't book my vouchers before hand.Date used : 20/06/2013
- Great Hilton deals from Tesco - saved us loads!By WiltshireMum09 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We've used our Tesco vouchers for this deal on several occasions - usually for the Dartford Bridge Hilton but also more recently for the Birmingham Bromsgrove Hilton. We had a family room and a Double Double at the Bromsgrove one, which had connecting doors - great for us. It was not far to Cadburyworld and we used Tesco vouchers for our visit there too - bargain! The hotels both have their own swimming pools - great for helping to tire out the children. The breakfasts at the Hilton are second to none - loads of choice and no skimpy portions - fantastic for 2 ever-starving teenagers and a fussy toddler as well as a full English-loving husband! The staff are usually fantastic and nothing is too much trouble. The bar and food prices are not too bad and the food is all great too. My only criticism is that you have to book for 2 nights and can't stay on the deal for just the one night, but I'm not complaining really - 2 nights away from reality in a top hotel are never too taxing for me! Tip: Take your own snacks and bottled water as the water in the room is exorbitant - even more expensive than at Disneyland Paris!Date used : 05/04/2013
- Poor Choice for LondonBy David8824 May 2013
Tried to book 3 months in advance only to be told that there was no availability on th eTesco rate other than one room in eth whole of London, at the Hilton Green Park for £213 per night. I spent ages researching the London Hiltons and this as you can guess was one of the worst. The Hilton website had availablity at all of the hotels online. None that I could use points for. Thanks.
- Annual Treat For MUM!By Foodie20 May 2013
Every Year I book a trip to the Birmingham Hilton Metropole for the Good Food Show in November. I have been going for the last 8 Years. Have Never Paid For My Hotel Room Yet! And now I know John Torrode, Greg Wallace and Gordon Ramsey personally. THANKS TESCO X
- FREE HOLIDAY TO LONDON EVERY YEAR ON TESCO AMAZINGBy Sash13 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Totally agree with Cheryl, we holiday in london using our Tesco vouchers when the x 4 deals are available every year. We have stayed in Kensington, Olympia, and The Docklands. The staff are so friendly and they made such a fuss of our 5 year old for her 5th Birthday. So handy for crossing over the water to canary wharf for free. Definately going back there next year.Date used : 06/03/2013
- Great weekend in londonBy Harvey12 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Stayed in london hilton paddington last November using the 4x offer. Great location, only paid £24 each for the train from wales and we had a weekend in london. Lovely hotelDate used : 29/11/2013
- Lovely birthday breaksBy Cheryl11 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We've used Tesco vouchers for Hilton Breaks 3 times now and each time was a real treat for a special birthday. The Hilton breakfast is the best and can be taken at a leisurely pace. A particular favourite was Canary Wharf, where Hilton wharf to Canary Wharf tickets are thrown in for free. A lovely break and staff are more than helpful.Date used : 15/02/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please call the reservations team on 0870 850 4197 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Hilton Hotels' Best Available Bed & Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note - Hilton are unable to process multiple reservations on 1 booking. When making multiple reservations you will need to make 1 booking per stay and send in the corresponding tokens and reservation number relevant to that 1 booking.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens cannot be used for: Hilton Park and Fly, LivingWell membership, Hilton Theatre Breaks, any Conrad Hotel & Resorts, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, any Hilton European hotel, any Hilton Worldwide Resort hotel, The Hilton Cardiff, The Hilton Bath hotel, The Hilton Reading, The Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, Hilton Caledonian Edinburgh, the Doubletree Hotel Lincoln, Hilton gift vouchers. Hilton Hotels reserve the right to remove any hotel from this scheme.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights