Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton
Indulge in the perfect getaway with one of Hilton's UK destinations.
What you get
Hilton knows your time is precious which is why their innovative approach to amenities and service ensure your time off is special.
As the global leader in hospitality, Hilton have a lot to share with their guests, from coastal getaways with relaxing spas to historical city breaks.
Couple this with Clubcard vouchers to receive £30 Hilton tokens for every £10 Clubcard voucher exchanged, and you'll experience an unforgettable escape.
Hilton looks forward to welcoming you soon.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton,
additional information about Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Very DisappointingBy Clubcarder2127 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
We were very disappointed in the overall experience. I sent off the vouchers to Hilton and had to chase for the confirmation very near our arrival date. The hotel is overdue a refurbishment. Our room was in the newer block, but it was next to the function suite which had a band on the second night - very loud. When the function finished, every time someone left the building the outside doors slammed. The fittings in the room were OK, I asked for them to replace the chipped cups and they did, but it's an indicator of the general state of the place. The car park was quite dark, and blocked off in places by coaches parked up for the night. The gym was very small, only a few machines and other apparatus and the air-conditioning unit dripped water on the floor making it a bit slippery in places. All in all, not what I'd expect from a Hilton, especially at £120/night and it is not one of their budget hotels. The breakfast buffet was good, although we had to wait for a table on the first morning. It was shame as it's a great place to base yourself to visit the South Coast and places like Arundel and Chichester.Date used : 20/02/2015
- DisappointedBy Davidw20 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I recently stayed at the Hilton Hotel Southampton. Our visited started poorly as I couldnt believe that a hotel of this standard did have free wifi in the room, the staff want charge an additional fee. This was compounded when I found you also had to pay to use their car park. Things got even worse when we went down to have breakfast in the morning. The food whilst cooked was Luke warm, as I left the resturant I was asked by the manager did we enjoy our breakfast. I said no!! At this point he said that he was sorry and offered us compensation in kind which was defiantly the high light of the visit. Anyone using the hotel should be aware of these extra charges before booking. Parking £5 per day and wifi £15 ish per day not valve in this climate, poor show by HiltonDate used : 13/02/2015
- not as good below the surfaceBy t1opca8t17 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Hotel facilities are very good,nice cocktail bar,restaurant and leisure centre.However we were very disappointed with our room.Lovely view of the car park,and the room made no pretence at luxury.Basic bedding,no hotel directory,no table (optional extra obviously)and 1 comfy chair.In fact the room would have shamed a budget hotel. Also as a clubcard deal,the option of DB&B was not available to us which when you added in meals,bumped up the price considerably. All in all we had a nice weekend but it is no where near the bargain clubcard rewards would have you believeDate used : 13/02/2015
- Agree - very irritating processBy Typical115 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Process of booking a Hilton hotel is impossible ! Need the token number to make the booking but need to have availability confidence before committing a Tesco vouchers to a token for Hilton. So, at risk until tokens arrive in the post ! Not customer friendly, please review and improve the processDate used : 15/02/2015
- Irritating processBy hluraven13 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Male
I have just tried to book using the 0870 number that you are required to call. 8 minutes of holding in, I was told there was availability for me, and they would transfer me to the hotel to complete the booking. The hotel said they couldn't do this with Clubcard vouchers, and they transferred me somewhere else. This then cut out. 10 minutes of a premium rate for that. I called back again, lots more holding, and told there was actually no availability, followed by a few minutes at my expenses trying to sell me Hilton Honours cards and various special offers (in dollars!). Not a good process when on a premium rate.Date used : 13/02/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0870 850 4197 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Hilton Hotels' Best Available Bed & Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Tokens are valid against UK stays only. Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note - Hilton are unable to process multiple reservations on 1 booking. When making multiple reservations you will need to make 1 booking per stay and send in the corresponding tokens and reservation number relevant to that 1 booking.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens cannot be used for: Hilton Park and Fly, LivingWell membership, Hilton Theatre Breaks, any Conrad Hotel & Resorts, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, any Hilton European hotel, any Hilton Resort hotel, The Hilton Cardiff, The Hilton Bath hotel, The Hilton Reading, The Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, Hilton Caledonian Edinburgh, DoubleTree Dundee, the Doubletree Hotel Lincoln, Hilton gift vouchers. Hilton Hotels reserve the right to remove any hotel from this scheme.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights