Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton
Indulge in the perfect getaway with one of Hilton's UK destinations.
What you get
Hilton knows your time is precious which is why their innovative approach to amenities and service ensure your time off is special.
As the global leader in hospitality, Hilton have a lot to share with their guests, from coastal getaways with relaxing spas to historical city breaks.
Couple this with Clubcard vouchers to receive £30 Hilton tokens for every £10 Clubcard voucher exchanged, and you'll experience an unforgettable escape.
Hilton looks forward to welcoming you soon.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton, download this additional information about Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Super and efficientBy familywoman28 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Found the booking easy and staff on line very helpful. Had to ring up to get the clubcard tokens sorted but again very helpful staff and easy to do. They came within 5 days as promised and now sending them to Hilton to use to pay for our hotel. Granted, a few more steps than I would like, but all done and hopefully we will enjoy the experience when we get there!Location/Branch : Clubcard deal booking for Hilton hotels
- No problemBy ANBY7518 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Have never had a problem getting hilton hotels bookings using Tesco vouchers. Have been to Glasgow York and many times to London. I am surprised that a reviewer carps about the price in Bath- using vouchers it's free isn't it!!!!Date used : 18/02/2014
- Not happyBy Highland117 Febuary 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Just tried for the second time to book the hilton colymbridge but been told no rooms available. The lady on the phone checked until dec and no rooms available so now trying to find a hotel that has rooms available as have changed all vouchers and not prepared to waste them.
- Good Hotel shame about the price!By PinkyHannah09 Febuary 2014aged 25 to 34Female
We have just had a lovely stay at the Hilton in Bristol. The room was a comfortable size for our little family (2 adults, 1 baby), clean, always toasty and, with regards to outside noise, very quiet. We could hear any noise in the corridor but I think this is quite normal. The breakfast was delicious with a great selection. The staff were very friendly too. We are not as impressed with the price. When I checked availability online the cost per night was £48 - £67 (depending on how flexible you needed your booking to be) but when I phoned to book the Tesco rate was £82 per night. I wasn't shocked, I assume that this is so that Hilton do not loose out too much to Tesco customers but I do think that Tesco could perhaps negotiate a better overall deal for their customers. If we are to be charged an inflated rate why not ensure that the package includes extras such as free wifi (it was free in the lounge of the hotel but not in our room), complimentary water (the bottle in our room was £3.95! We didn't open it), or fluffy bathrobe, slippers, and a 'welcome tray' which is what customers booking a deluxe room get? It could be called the Tesco Welcome Pack?Date used : 07/02/2014
- No point unless u book 6 months in advance!By Ryan04 Febuary 2014
Tried to book a hilton hotel in York over 2 months in advance and was told they have no rooms available using Tesco vouchers and the next possible dates are over 4 months away. There are rooms free but not using Tesco vouchers. So how many rooms do they have at a time for Tesco voucher users? I'm guessing very little! TESCO this is more of an annoyance than a reward. Thank you.
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0870 850 4197 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Hilton Hotels' Best Available Bed & Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Tokens are valid against UK stays only. Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note - Hilton are unable to process multiple reservations on 1 booking. When making multiple reservations you will need to make 1 booking per stay and send in the corresponding tokens and reservation number relevant to that 1 booking.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens cannot be used for: Hilton Park and Fly, LivingWell membership, Hilton Theatre Breaks, any Conrad Hotel & Resorts, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, any Hilton European hotel, any Hilton Resort hotel, The Hilton Cardiff, The Hilton Bath hotel, The Hilton Reading, The Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, Hilton Caledonian Edinburgh, the Doubletree Hotel Lincoln, Hilton gift vouchers. Hilton Hotels reserve the right to remove any hotel from this scheme.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights