Hilton Hotels - UK & Ireland
Indulge in the perfect getaway with one of Hilton's UK destinations.
What you get
Hilton Portfolio Hotels know your time is precious which is why their innovative approach to amenities and service ensure your time off is special.
As a global leader in hospitality, Hilton Portfolio Hotels have a lot to share with their guests, from coastal getaways with relaxing spas to historical city breaks.
Couple this with Clubcard vouchers to receive £30 Hilton Portfolio Hotel Tokens for every £10 Clubcard voucher exchanged, and you’ll experience an unforgettable escape.
Hilton Portfolio Hotels look forward to welcoming you.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Hilton Hotels UK & Ireland,
additional information about Hilton Hotels UK & Ireland (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- what a jokeBy jayjay198306 October 2015
hotel available until you say you have Tesco vouchers!!Location/Branch : chester
- Not worth the troubleBy sussexsusan11 September 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I called the London number in the last review to get a quote and spoke to a man who stated that there was no availability to use Tesco vouchers on each of the Hilton hotels in Newcastle I asked about. He insisted on giving me quotes on cash payments. The first was for the Hampton. It was £67 non refundable for each of 3 nights I wanted and £79 refundable. I insisted on speaking to the Clubcard department. The lady there was very polite and helpful she said that there was availability at the Doubletree in Newcastle with Clubcard points. I decided to find out if the prior cash quote for the Hampton included breakfast so she put me back to him but he now said the price was £99, and then it went up to £109. He could not explain the sudden change. He kept trying to get me to pay hundreds of pounds for a flexible rate room. I decided to give up and try the best western instead.Date used : 11/09/2015
- Fantsatic Hotel, easy to bookBy sharon0607 September 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Great hotel if you are looking for a break in London, across the road from Edgware tube station, so very convenient. Breakfast at the hotel is great, so much choice. Rooms are very spacious and clean. Join HHonors, and get free wifi at the hotel. Easy to book with Tesco Vouchers. This is our 3rd visit to the same hotel. Highly recommended.Date used : 29/08/2015
- WOW!By JCC200923 August 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Booking easy once i had found a date we were happy with. Didn't help with the Rugby Worlod Cup on in September when we originally wanted to go. Booked it and logged in to Hilton online where it offered me the chance of an upgrade (which I did) but it was not guaranteed. Arrived and we had been put into a Double Executive Room (had been upgraded), great views from the 4th floor overlooking the Tyne and Swing Bridges and the rest of Newcastle. Check-in was easy and the hotel was spotless. Clean room and we also got the use of the Executive Lounge on the 5th floor (free drinks and food at selected times of the day). Breakfast - couldn't fault. Car parking was £20 for the weekend but you could come and go as you please. Check-out was easy just had to pay for the extra's (upgrade £110 for the weekend and parking). Would highly recommend.Date used : 21/08/2015
- Good value hilton hotelBy Mitchell09 August 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Excellent bed, excellent breakfast, well positioned for railway main kings cross St Pancras, fortunate had copy of tesco vouchers with me, didn't state in conditions that you needed a copy with you to check in AND checkout, we'd thrown the copy away by check out, Tesco or Hilton need to sort this out, never had to show before.Date used : 09/08/2015
Add to basket
• Bookings are subject to availability and prices may vary depending on time of booking. Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional rates
• Please call the reservations team on 0870 850 4197 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Hilton Hotels' Best Available Bed & Breakfast rates.
• Valid on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room. Available 7 days a week.
• Tokens are valid against UK stays only. Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note - Hilton are unable to process multiple reservations on 1 booking. When making multiple reservations you will need to make 1 booking per stay and send in the corresponding tokens and reservation number relevant to that 1 booking.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens cannot be used for: Hilton Park and Fly, LivingWell membership, Hilton Theatre Breaks, Hilton gift vouchers. Hilton Hotels reserve the right to remove any hotel from this scheme.
• Tokens cannot be used for: The Morrison, a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights