Macdonald Hotels & Resorts
Macdonald Hotels is a collection of hotels across the UK. Experience quality accommodation in some of the county's most popular locations.
What you get
Use Clubcard vouchers for a few days' peace and quiet in stunning accommodation all at a great value price. For every £10 of Clubcard vouchers, you'll receive £30 Macdonald Hotel tokens to spend on a break based on best available room rates and B&B rates only.
Macdonald Hotels & Resorts are recognised and have a wealth of awards including AA Stars, Red Stars, Rosettes and most recently, AA Group of the Year 2013/14.
Whether dining in one of the award-winning restaurants, or relaxing in one of their spas, Macdonald aim to consistently exceed expectations through a passionate and progressive approach to hospitality.
Macdonald Hotels are in some to the UK’s most popular leisure destinations and the largest privately-owned hotel group in the UK. They're committed to providing you with a quality experience from the crispness of your sheets and the sparkling bathrooms, to the free range eggs cooked to order and the friendly, attentive service that their staff provide.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Macdonald Hotels & Resorts,
additional information about Macdonald Hotels & Resorts (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Wow - MacDonald chain of hotels excel again !!!By Lipstick2209 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My sister and I stayed two nights here. Firstly we were given the most beautiful room, more like a suite (no. 71) which was quite unexpected and a lovely treat. We quite expected to be put in a broom cupboard somewhere as we were using Tesco Vouchers. The hotel receptionist was superb and not at all snooty or 'off' which was so nice. Breakfast was amazing, cooked to order and only buffet for juices, fruit, cereals, cold meats and cheeses etc. so very very good quality. We stayed for dinner the first evening and both had a fillet steak which was superb as was the wine. Not the cheapest place but quality through and through and worth every penny for a super treat, well done again MacDonald Hotels & Resorts, we are saving for our next trip !Date used : 27/08/2014
- Macdonald HotelsBy AndyG26 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We booked using Tesco vouchers at short notice (3 weeks), for 2 nights, August Bank Holiday Weekend. Booking staff were helpful, vouchers were issued very quickly and yes, the cost for 2 nights (£262 room only) was inflated when using Tesco vouchers, but all in all it was good value and booking was an easy experience. Hotel was in a great location and after reading the reviews on T.A. it exceeded all our expectations.Date used : 23/08/2014
- Easy Booking & Good ServiceBy Geordiedaz26 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I called to book for Sept 14 in early June. So long as you book well in advance I've had no problem getting the dates I wanted. Both hotels in Stratford were avail and yes, the price is more than what you can pay if you were paying cash but this is always the case I've found when using the vouchers. Contact Centre staff were very friendly and took the booking even though I didn't have the vouchers at the time.Date used : 29/05/2014
- good dealBy jackie1002 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Plenty of choice of hotels but dates are limited, as long as you can be flexible you are ok. Lady at booking centre very helpful and knowledgeableDate used : 17/08/2014
- Good breaks away with McDonald HotelsBy littlejules27 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We have booked twice now with McDonald Hotels using Tesco vouchers and have found the booking service very friendly and helpful. We stayed at Leeming House in the Lake District and the Loch Rannoch Hotel in Scotland. Both hotels were excellent and we really enjoyed our stays. Yes you do pay a higher rate using the vouchers, but if you save up more amounts of vouchers to cover the whole cost, it is still a free holiday. We are looking to book another Tesco Vouchers break with McDonald hotels soon!Date used : 10/10/2013
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 879 9220 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Valid on Macdonald Hotels Best Available Room rates and B&B rates only. This offer cannot be used against advanced purchases and promotional rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens(s) cannot be used for: Aviemore Woodland Lodges, Eastwell Manor, Kent, Dragon Hotel, Swansea & Royal Garden Hotel – London. Tokens cannot be used for stays at Macdonald UK or Spanish resorts. Excludes themed breaks including Relaxation Breaks. There is limited availability at selective hotels throughout the year. These included the Macdonald Randolph, Macdonald Bath Spa, Macdonald Bear Hotel, Macdonald Old England.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights