Eden Project - Concession
Spend a day at Cornwall's enchanting Eden Project, a fabulous working example of environmental care, plant life, music and culture.
Please note, due to essential maintenance, the Eden Project will be closed on the following dates in early 2014: January the 6th & 7th, 13th & 14th, 20th & 21st, 27th & 28th, and February the 3rd & 4th.
What you get
Just by looking at it, you can tell the Eden Project offers something beautiful. Its bubble-like Biomes nestled in the hilly Cornish countryside hold thousands of exotic flora and fauna which have attracted millions since the doors opened in 2001. Now you can experience this wonderful occasion at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £6.50 for a Concession day pass token.
There's so much going on at the Eden Project that spending a day there will fly past in the blink of an eye. Apart from being home to the world's largest indoor rainforest - complete with exotic blooms and thunderous waterfalls - the majestic gardens allow copious exploration, and you’ll find tea, lavender and even hemp growing in the mild Cornish climate. Don't miss the quirky Global Gardeners’ allotments which can’t fail to inspire you with ideas for ‘growing your own’.
The Eden Project, is a quality example of conservation and positive environmental development and maintenance as well as simply a great fun day out for couples or the whole family.
Any customer who has pre-booked a visit to the Eden Project for the dates above and can't rearrange their trip will receive a full refund.
How it works
1. Select the quantity of tokens you want to receive by adding to your basket. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Eden Project - Concession Entry token, download this additional information about Eden Project - Concession Entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.edenproject.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great day out !!By plug10 August 2013aged 65 or over
Visited Eden Project with friends from Canada who had heard about it over there!! They were in awe of the whole concept and we had a wonderful time there seeing everything. The plants and trees were fascinating to see in very realistic settings. Although there were many people visiting along with us there was time to look closely at anything we wanted. The exhibits were clearly described and very informative. The only minor observation was that we were disappointed not to actually see a working bee hive. A wonderful day and very good value !!Date used : 05/08/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Concession tickets apply to seniors aged 60 and above.
Terms & Conditions
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about this when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
• Seniors = 60+, Children = under 16 (or under 18 and in full-time education), under 5s go free.
• Tokens admit one concession person on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.