Eden Project - Concession
Spend a day at Cornwall's enchanting Eden Project, a fabulous working example of environmental care, plant life, music and culture.
What you get
Just by looking at it, you can tell the Eden Project offers something beautiful. Its bubble-like Biomes nestled in the hilly Cornish countryside hold thousands of exotic flora and fauna which have attracted millions since the doors opened in 2001. Now you can experience this wonderful occasion at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £6.50 for a Concession day pass.
There's so much going on at the Eden Project that spending a day there will fly past in the blink of an eye. Apart from being home to the world's largest indoor rainforest - complete with exotic blooms and thunderous waterfalls - the majestic gardens allow copious exploration, and you’ll find tea, lavender and even hemp growing in the mild Cornish climate. Don’t miss the quirky Global Gardeners’ allotments which can’t fail to inspire you with ideas for ‘growing your own’.
The Eden Project, is a quality example of conservation and positive environmental development and maintenance as well as simply a great fun day out for couples or the whole family.
Freaky Nature with Bugs 25 May – 2 June
Freaky Nature returns for May Half Term with a focus on creepy crawlies! Get the low down on the good, the bad and the ugly of the bug world; discover which bugs are plant-friendly and which definitely aren’t through a range of activities and games for all the family including Freaky Golf, a Velcro wall, Ugly Bug Trail, Bug Hunts, workshops to create your own bug in Designer Life and bug headdresses along with our Bug Boutique dressing up box for little ones aged 5yrs and under.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Eden Project - Concession Day Entry token, download this additional information about Eden Project - Concession Day Entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.edenproject.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Seniors - 60+, Children - under 16 or under 18 and in full-time education, under 5's go free.
Terms & Conditions
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about this when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
• Eden Project concession token is valid for: Seniors who are 60+ and Students who are over 16 in full time education.
• Tokens admit one concession person on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website.
• Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.