Eden Project - Concession
Spend a day at Cornwall's enchanting Eden Project, a fabulous working example of environmental care, plant life, music and culture.
What you get
Just by looking at it, you can tell the Eden Project offers something beautiful. Its bubble-like Biomes nestled in the hilly Cornish countryside hold thousands of exotic flora and fauna which have attracted millions since the doors opened in 2001. Now you can experience this wonderful occasion at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £6.50 for a Concession day pass token.
There's so much going on at the Eden Project that spending a day there will fly past in the blink of an eye. Apart from being home to the world's largest indoor rainforest - complete with exotic blooms and thunderous waterfalls - the majestic gardens allow copious exploration, and you’ll find tea, lavender and even hemp growing in the mild Cornish climate. Don't miss the quirky Global Gardeners’ allotments which can’t fail to inspire you with ideas for ‘growing your own’.
The Eden Project, is a quality example of conservation and positive environmental development and maintenance as well as simply a great fun day out for couples or the whole family.
In 2014 the Harvest Festival, one of the best food festivals in Cornwall, will feature celebrity chefs such as Antonio Carluccio, Allegra McEvedy, Jack Monroe and Jeremy Pang, and include a Chilli Weekend, Baobab Festival, and Beer, Wine and Cider Week. Please see below dates:
• Saturday 6 September - Sunday 5 October 2014
• Celebrity Chefs and Food Experts Week, 6-21 September
• Chilli Weekend, 20-21 September
• Baobab Festival, 22-28 September
• Beer, Wine and Cider Week, 29 September - 5 October
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Eden Project - Concession Entry token,
additional information about Eden Project - Concession Entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Very Good PurchaseBy Smon11 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
An excellent day out at Eden with family, that too out of five entry tickets we managed three by using our Tesco vouchers. An excellent buy! Really fantastic!Date used : 30/08/2014
- Gardener's heavenBy adventureseeker08 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I visited Eden Project on our trip to Cornwall. If it wasn't raining, we would have enjoyed more. But still it was worth the long drive. Having the tesco voucher, we didn't have to wait long to get our tickets. The other queue was very long. The staff was great. It took forever to get to see the dinosaur but then all you do is take pictures of it eating the flesh of another one. The Mediterranean and the rainforest sections were interesting. Toilets were enough for all. The biomes have drinking water fountains. So you don't need to take bottled water. Food is good.Date used : 27/08/2014
- Good day overallBy Judith0110 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Good parking and feeder bus. Main cafe very reasonable but coffees expensive! Overhead walkway in biomes closed - disappointing decision in the middle of the peak season. Toilet facilities also good, but no allowance has been made for young children who do not want to put their hands under such HOT water. No way of mixing hot and cold in wash basins, no plugs to try to let the water cool - a big mistake seeing as so many children visit. (We used a clean plastic bag to hold the very hot water so that it could cool and then be used.) We felt the Eden Project was overated and expensive to visit for a family, for what it is, but, saying that, we're glad we've visited - once!Date used : 06/08/2014
- Something for everyoneBy Idler24 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
An excellent day out. I have wanted to visit the Eden Project for years and now I have finally been, I wasn't disappointed. In fact, I cannot wait to go again. There is ample car parking and lots of eating places. Would thoroughly recommend it.Date used : 14/07/2014
- Great day out !!By plug10 August 2013aged 65 or over
Visited Eden Project with friends from Canada who had heard about it over there!! They were in awe of the whole concept and we had a wonderful time there seeing everything. The plants and trees were fascinating to see in very realistic settings. Although there were many people visiting along with us there was time to look closely at anything we wanted. The exhibits were clearly described and very informative. The only minor observation was that we were disappointed not to actually see a working bee hive. A wonderful day and very good value !!Date used : 05/08/2013
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Concession tickets apply to seniors aged 60 and above.
Terms & Conditions
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about this when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
• Seniors = 60+, Children = under 16 (or under 18 and in full-time education), under 5s go free.
• Tokens admit one concession person on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.