Eden Project - Concession
Spend a day at Cornwall's enchanting Eden Project, a fabulous working example of environmental care, plant life, music and culture.
What you get
Just by looking at it, you can tell the Eden Project offers something beautiful. Its bubble-like Biomes nestled in the hilly Cornish countryside hold thousands of exotic flora and fauna which have attracted millions since the doors opened in 2001. Now you can experience this wonderful occasion at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £6.50 for a Concession day pass token.
There's so much going on at the Eden Project that spending a day there will fly past in the blink of an eye. Apart from being home to the world's largest indoor rainforest - complete with exotic blooms and thunderous waterfalls - the majestic gardens allow copious exploration, and you’ll find tea, lavender and even hemp growing in the mild Cornish climate. Don't miss the quirky Global Gardeners’ allotments which can’t fail to inspire you with ideas for ‘growing your own’.
The Eden Project, is a quality example of conservation and positive environmental development and maintenance as well as simply a great fun day out for couples or the whole family.
In 2014 the Harvest Festival, one of the best food festivals in Cornwall, will feature celebrity chefs such as Antonio Carluccio, Allegra McEvedy, Jack Monroe and Jeremy Pang, and include a Chilli Weekend, Baobab Festival, and Beer, Wine and Cider Week. Please see below dates:
• Saturday 6 September - Sunday 5 October 2014
• Celebrity Chefs and Food Experts Week, 6-21 September
• Chilli Weekend, 20-21 September
• Baobab Festival, 22-28 September
• Beer, Wine and Cider Week, 29 September - 5 October
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Eden Project - Concession Entry token,
additional information about Eden Project - Concession Entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Eden ProjectBy Shirley305 December 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We spent a very enjoyable day at the Eden Project last Friday. We arrived at opening time and expected to stay perhaps a couple of hours, but in fact spent the whole day exploring the entire site. So informative and relaxed. Staff very helpful. A joy to watch the ice skaters and the children in the education centre! Agree that the drinks were quite pricey, but the pieces of cake were enormous. We had a full lunch and it was possibly the best meal we had during our time in Cornwall. Delicious, reasonably priced and so much of it! We shall definitely visit again, using more tesco vouchers - what a brilliant scheme. Thank you.Date used : 28/11/2014
- Great Day OutBy daddybear29 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Had a wonderful day out just the wife and I, arrived early and stayed late, so much to see and do. The only down side was the price of food and drink, though we took our own snacks it would have been nice to have coffee and cake but the price was prohibitive. I would still recommend Eden.Date used : 21/09/2014
- A great day out!By Angus456723 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This was a really good use of our tesco vouchers. Our whole family enjoyed the experience, particularly our 3 year old son!Date used : 15/09/2014
- Brilliant day outBy JinnyLiz5718 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
A fantastic day out at the Eden Project, made only sweeter by using my Tesco Clubcard Points to pay for the tickets. My Dad and Auntie were visiting us and although they had seen the Eden Project when it first opened, wanted to visit it again and see how the plants and trees had established. My Dad is 85 and has trouble walking great distances and with his breathing; The Eden Project couldn't do enough for us, providing handy parking close to the entrance and supplying an electric wheelchair for Dads use throughout his visit. Excellent facilities, excellent customer service and an excellent day out. I will be recommending the Eden Project to all who visit in the future and look forward to our next visit. Some lovely memories to cherish thanks to Tesco Clubcard and The Eden Project, you can be proud of yourselves.Date used : 18/08/2014
- Very Good PurchaseBy Smon11 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
An excellent day out at Eden with family, that too out of five entry tickets we managed three by using our Tesco vouchers. An excellent buy! Really fantastic!Date used : 30/08/2014
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Concession tickets apply to seniors aged 60 and above.
• Please note,The Eden Project will be closed for Mondays and Tuesdays for five weeks starting on Monday 05 Jan and Tuesday 06 Jan through to Monday 02 Feb and Tues 03 Feb 2015. Normal business hours will resume after this.
Terms & Conditions
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about this when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
• Seniors = 60+, Children = under 16 (or under 18 and in full-time education), under 5s go free.
• Tokens admit one concession person on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.