Eden Project - Child
Spend a day at Cornwall's enchanting Eden Project, a fabulous working example of environmental care, plant life, music and culture.
What you get
The Eden Project is a Living Theatre of Plants and People – an educational charity that explores how people can work together and with nature to change things for the better. A visit to Eden will be an unforgettable experience in an epic location. You can travel the world in a day: from exploring the Rainforest Biome, the world’s largest in captivity, and walking through the treetops on the Rainforest Walkway, to meandering through the Mediterranean Biome taking in the sights and scents plus the fabulously landscaped outdoor garden provides glorious seasonal colour throughout the year. Enjoy music gigs at the Eden Sessions and the seasonal events for all the family, including the Festival of Food, Halloween activities and ice skating in the winter.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Eden Project - Child Entry token,
additional information about Eden Project - Child Entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great family destinationBy allandhelen04 September 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The Eden project is well worth a visit if you're in that part of the world. The site is enormous and there is a lot of walking so be prepared if you have younger ones. There are sufficient places to eat, picknick and spend a penny. The main attractions are the domes but there's plenty of outdoor stuff to see and do. While we were there the theme was dinosaurs which went down a treat with the kids. During our visit the weather was very kind which made the overall experience that bit better. Great value with vouchers.Date used : 27/08/2015
- Great family day outBy Nickirp17 August 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Lots to see and do for the whole family. It was very busy on the day that we went, but navigating around with a pushchair was not too much of a chore. Lots of toilets and food outlets. Can't wait to go again.Date used : 10/08/2015
- Fantastic family day outBy AK4010 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
My son requested an eden project family day out for his birthday. he's a teenager and his birthday is in January so i was surprised at his choice. But i shouldn't have been, it turned out to be one of the best days we've had as a family in a long time. We paid for the adult tickets and the kids got in on tesco vouchers which made it reasonable, but as a bonus we got annual tickets for the adults which means we are planning another trip and i now have more kids vouchers for when we return late spring/summer to see the outdoor displays in more detail (so our 2nd trip will be completely free!) Everyone from 6-42 enjoyed the day. Lots to see and do. The view from the top viewing platform in the rainforest biome (only open in cooler periods) was amazing and we finished the day off with ice skating (available in Christmas holidays) which we all enjoyed (we managed to get one of the half price slots). We also stayed at The YHA on site which made a fab ending to a great day. PerfectDate used : 02/01/2015
- Good value with vouchersBy Strawbsthecat04 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I took my son to Eden Project during October half term. There were a number of additional halloween activities and displays for the children which were a bonus and made the day worthwhile. The place was packed however and that detracted somewhat from the enjoyment. It was a very long wait to get up the platform in the rainforest but worth the wait. The tesco vouchers made the outing reasonable otherwise it would have been expensive for what it was. What really impressed me was being allowed straight into the venue with the tesco vouchers whereas people, even with prebooked tickets, faced horrendously long queues.Date used : 29/10/2014
- Great day out!By Shm177101 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Excellent day out whether its raining or the sun is shining. Plenty of places to eat and drink. Great variety of food. My children loved itDate used : 25/08/2014
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Children include ages under 16, or under 18 and in full-time education. Under 5s go free.
Terms & Conditions
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about this when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
• Seniors = 60+, Children = under 16 (or under 18 and in full-time education), under 5s go free.
• Tokens admit one child on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.