Eden Project - Child
Spend a day at Cornwall's enchanting Eden Project, a fabulous working example of environmental care, plant life, music and culture.
What you get
Don’t miss your chance to win a family admission ticket with dinner at the Med Terrace restaurant with Eden Project: Boost your vouchers with Eden Project and you could be the lucky winner of this amazing prize. All you need to do is exchange a minimum of £4.50 in vouchers for Eden Project tokens and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Hurry, exchange before 3rd May. See Additional Information for full Ts&Cs.
Just by looking at it, you can tell the Eden Project offers something beautiful. Its bubble-like Biomes nestled in the hilly Cornish countryside hold thousands of exotic flora and fauna which have attracted millions since the doors opened in 2001. Now you can experience this wonderful occasion at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £4.50 for a child day pass token.
There's so much going on at the Eden Project that spending a day there will fly past in the blink of an eye. Apart from being home to the world's largest indoor rainforest - complete with exotic blooms and thunderous waterfalls - the majestic gardens allow copious exploration, and you’ll find tea, lavender and even hemp growing in the mild Cornish climate. Don't miss the quirky Global Gardeners’ allotments which can’t fail to inspire you with ideas for ‘growing your own’.
The Eden Project, is a quality example of conservation and positive environmental development and maintenance as well as simply a great fun day out for couples or the whole family.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Eden Project - Child Entry token,
additional information about Eden Project - Child Entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fantastic family day outBy AK4010 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
My son requested an eden project family day out for his birthday. he's a teenager and his birthday is in January so i was surprised at his choice. But i shouldn't have been, it turned out to be one of the best days we've had as a family in a long time. We paid for the adult tickets and the kids got in on tesco vouchers which made it reasonable, but as a bonus we got annual tickets for the adults which means we are planning another trip and i now have more kids vouchers for when we return late spring/summer to see the outdoor displays in more detail (so our 2nd trip will be completely free!) Everyone from 6-42 enjoyed the day. Lots to see and do. The view from the top viewing platform in the rainforest biome (only open in cooler periods) was amazing and we finished the day off with ice skating (available in Christmas holidays) which we all enjoyed (we managed to get one of the half price slots). We also stayed at The YHA on site which made a fab ending to a great day. PerfectDate used : 02/01/2015
- Good value with vouchersBy Strawbsthecat04 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I took my son to Eden Project during October half term. There were a number of additional halloween activities and displays for the children which were a bonus and made the day worthwhile. The place was packed however and that detracted somewhat from the enjoyment. It was a very long wait to get up the platform in the rainforest but worth the wait. The tesco vouchers made the outing reasonable otherwise it would have been expensive for what it was. What really impressed me was being allowed straight into the venue with the tesco vouchers whereas people, even with prebooked tickets, faced horrendously long queues.Date used : 29/10/2014
- Great day out!By Shm177101 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Excellent day out whether its raining or the sun is shining. Plenty of places to eat and drink. Great variety of food. My children loved itDate used : 25/08/2014
- Eden with child outside of school holidaysBy 3ppp05 May 2014
Tesco deal tokens arrived within 5 days of ordering so very pleased with that. What was disappointing was the Eden Project itself. Our visit wasn't helped by heavy rain pretty much all day but our previous visits have all been brilliant, with mixture of rain & sun! Reason for our disappointment & sense that it was an expensive day out, even with vouchers, was lack of indoor activities for our 5 year old daughter to do. Previous visits have all been during school holidays & there's always been large areas full of kids' activities. This time almost nothing!!!! The biomes "touchy feely" displays were very run down & looked like they'd not been checked on by staff in a long while. The high canopy platform bridge walk in the Rainforest biome was closed - no explanation why - we're assuming it's because Eden are currently developing a more user friendly canopy walkway, but phase 1 of the development is poor sustitute for what we experienced in 2012. The "Core" education centre has displays that are suitable for older children (& even had a dressing up area for under 5s) but aside from a wall where you can stick magnetic letters to write a message there was nothing else age appropriate for 5-7 year olds. As our daughter is now 5 we had to pay an admission fee for her which made our family day out quite expensive for what we could actually do. I do feel like I wasted our clubcard vouchers as could have used them several times over on attractions local to us. Had we gone as just 2 adults we'd have had a good visit (& bargain price with clubcard) but taking children between 5 & 8 means you're pretty limited when not school holiday in Cornwall. For this reason I wouldn't recommend for families with that age child during Cornwall term time unless there's a special children's event on. Would still recommend when childrens' activities on in school holidays and/or a sunny day when you can make use of outdoor play areas.Date used : 26/04/2014
- So easy... I love it!By TescoDaysOutFan19 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Yet again, very easy to purchase and what great value! Family of 5 (1 child free) going to Eden for just £23 Tesco vouchers! Amazing. Thank you Tesco.Date used : 18/06/2013
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Children include ages under 16, or under 18 and in full-time education. Under 5s go free.
Terms & Conditions
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about this when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
• Seniors = 60+, Children = under 16 (or under 18 and in full-time education), under 5s go free.
• Tokens admit one child on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.