Eden Project - Adult
Spend a day at Cornwall's enchanting Eden Project, a fabulous working example of environmental care, plant life, music and culture.
What you get
Just by looking at it, you can tell the Eden Project offers something beautiful. Its bubble-like Biomes nestled in the hilly Cornish countryside hold thousands of exotic flora and fauna which have attracted millions since the doors opened in 2001. Now you can experience this wonderful occasion at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £8 for an adult day pass token.
There's so much going on at the Eden Project that spending a day there will fly past in the blink of an eye. Apart from being home to the world's largest indoor rainforest - complete with exotic blooms and thunderous waterfalls - the majestic gardens allow copious exploration, and you’ll find tea, lavender and even hemp growing in the mild Cornish climate. Don't miss the quirky Global Gardeners’ allotments which can’t fail to inspire you with ideas for ‘growing your own’.
The Eden Project, is a quality example of conservation and positive environmental development and maintenance as well as simply a great fun day out for couples or the whole family.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Eden Project - Adult Entry token,
additional information about Eden Project - Adult Entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Eden projectBy Lovelace20 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Ordered tickets for my partner, myself and 6 year old son, my youngest is 3 so it is free to take him as under 5. Tickets arrived within 3 days. We have been before and paid full price, so familiar with some of it, but the dinosaur experience was new. Boys absolutely loved it. There was plenty to do and see, including visiting the top of the tropical rainforest, be sure you have a head for heights!! Arrived at 10.30 and left at closing time, 8pm, so a full day. The evening BBQ was both delicious and very reasonable, and with the weather on our side was a pleasant end to the evening, eating outside at dinosaur base camp. As we were leaving boys already asking when we can come back again.Date used : 20/08/2014
- Excellent PurchaseBy Blossom313 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Ordered 2x Adult tickets & 2x Child tickets for our visit. Ordered on-line, they came promptly. No hassle using them at the Eden Project, staff very friendly and helpful. Have been previously with husband when it first opened in 2001, so really enjoyed seeing how it had developed. My children really enjoyed reading about the explorers. Take water in with you to Rainforest & Mediterranean as it gets really hot near the top! Cafeteria was excellent & reasonable priced. My children are 13 & 11 so were a little disappointed in the Dinosaur area, but the little ones looked like they were having fun. As a family we had a wonderful day out, and I would highly recommend it.Date used : 28/07/2014
- Eden project ticketsBy Banky05 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Ordering tickets with club card boosts was very simple, they arrived within four days and had a long use by date. We had no trouble entering the Eden Project,in fact it was easier because the prepaid queue was smaller. My family had great day out and we used the money I saved to go down the zip wire (recommend booking in advance to avoid waiting)Date used : 28/07/2014
- Great Family day outBy Cat12304 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Ordering our tickets was easy. When we arrived we got a bus from the car park to the door although you can walk from the car park to the centre if you prefer. We presented our tickets at the booths on the left hand side outside the entrance. The queue for the dinosaur exhibition, which was very long for most of the day, had gone by 4pm. Get the children's guide even if you don't want to get the adult one as it kept our 10 year old enthralled from we arrived at 10.30 until we left at 6pm!!!Date used : 28/07/2014
- Fantastic Family Day OutBy scotsabroad04 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We've always wanted to visit the Eden Project but it's a long way from Edinburgh. However, it was well worth the wait. The whole family had a fantastic day. It's all really well organised and very easy to find your way about. The biodomes are spectacular but prepare yourself for the heat in the Rainforest. The Mediterranean biodome was just lovely and we stayed for dinner under the bouganvillia listening to guitar music and eating paella. Using clubcard vouchers made us feel a little better about spending the £15 per person to do the longest zipwire in England right over the top of the biodomes. Spectacular but over too fast at up to 60mph.Date used : 21/07/2014
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Concession tickets apply to Seniors – 60+
Terms & Conditions
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about this when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
• Seniors = 60+, Children = under 16 (or under 18 and in full-time education), under 5s go free.
• Tokens admit one adult on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.