Eden Project - Adult
Spend a day at Cornwall's enchanting Eden Project, a fabulous working example of environmental care, plant life, music and culture.
What you get
Just by looking at it, you can tell the Eden Project offers something beautiful. Its bubble-like Biomes nestled in the hilly Cornish countryside hold thousands of exotic flora and fauna which have attracted millions since the doors opened in 2001. Now you can experience this wonderful occasion at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £8 for an adult day pass token.
There's so much going on at the Eden Project that spending a day there will fly past in the blink of an eye. Apart from being home to the world's largest indoor rainforest - complete with exotic blooms and thunderous waterfalls - the majestic gardens allow copious exploration, and you’ll find tea, lavender and even hemp growing in the mild Cornish climate. Don't miss the quirky Global Gardeners’ allotments which can’t fail to inspire you with ideas for ‘growing your own’.
The Eden Project, is a quality example of conservation and positive environmental development and maintenance as well as simply a great fun day out for couples or the whole family.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Eden Project - Adult Entry token,
additional information about Eden Project - Adult Entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- ExcellentBy Linzithecat02 July 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Having been here before, it was nice to go back and see what had changed. It rained the day we were there but there was still plenty to see inside
- Day trip to Eden projectBy MoCGuider29 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Had a brilliant day out. Booking tickets really easy. Organised a motorised scooter for my dad which meant we could all get about easily. Loads to see and do. Variety of plants amazingDate used : 15/06/2015
- Stunning placeBy spacepam16 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
To get the tickets through clubcard was extremely easy & they arrived in plenty of time, they were accepted without any fuss. We accept the beauty & all of the work that goes into it but I am very glad that we didn't pay full price for our visit, after 2 hours we got bored & although we could've had something to eat it is quite expensive, unless you study each plant I don't think that it is somewhere that you could spend all day.Date used : 12/06/2015
- Eden ProjectBy Caffo10 June 2015aged 25 to 34Male
Went to the Eden Project with two other adults and four children. We had no problem finding the place and easily got onto a bus to gain access to the park. Once inside we had a walk round the gardens before going into the Domes. Really impressed with the park and the Domes. If you’ve not been to the Eden Project I would strongly recommend giving it a visit. Excellent day out.Date used : 01/06/2015
- Great Day OutBy Madteam29090708 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Tickets arrived fast and allowed us to fast track straight into the Eden project by passing all queues (very helpful when visiting with 3 small children). We all had a great time - would have liked to spend longer there but after a few hours my kids (age 6,4 and 2) had reached their limit. The kids struggled with the heat in the tropical biome. We enjoyed the kid friendly activities outside and the play areas. Wished we had eaten at the café near the biomes - the food looked and smelled amazing. Kids enjoyed the bendy bus to get us from the car park and the land train - both added to the adventure!! Would definitely return again if only we lived closer.Date used : 28/05/2015
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Concession tickets apply to Seniors – 60+
Terms & Conditions
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about this when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
• Seniors = 60+, Children = under 16 (or under 18 and in full-time education), under 5s go free.
• Tokens admit one adult on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.