Kids will love Dinosaur Adventure. It's a truly monstrous day out, full of activities and fun from the dinosaur trail to Arachnophobia, the gigantic prehistoric spider's web.
What you get
Any child with a fascination of prehistoric lizards will love Dinosaur Adventure. You'll love it too, especially getting in there for less. For every £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged, you'll get £10 back to put towards a visit.
Your kids will lose their minds here. There's the giant Climb-a-Saurus, a hulking green creature where children can poke their heads out of the holes in the side of its body; the Amazing Play Area and massive spider's web to play on; explore the Neanderthal Walk or the Deer Safari for more relaxed fun; or get hands on with the Secret Animal Garden.
Kids can race each other on the Raptor Racers or Stone Age Road Race, or spot their favourite creatures along the Dinosaur Trail. There really is an abundance of dino-fun where you can let the kids loose for an afternoon of prehistoric madness.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.dinosauradventure.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Best day out in NorfolkBy Jalli29 July 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Just been to Dinosaur Park with all the family. Eight grandchildren. We were there from 9.30 till 6.00. You need all day. The children loved the new moving and growling Dinosaurs, the 'Dinomite' indoor play area and the cars.as well as the Dinosaur trail and maze an all time favorite.Its clean and well managed too. Brilliant day out !Date used : 26/07/2013
- brill day out for the kidsBy mummy420 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
we had a lovely day out at the dinosaur park. i have a 9, 7, 5 n 2 year old and they all really enjoyed themselves. We took a picnic and ended up staying all day. There is lots of play areas and the kids loved collecting their stamps on the way round for the free medal at the end. There was a small extra charge for a deer tour in a trailer on the back of a tractor which the kids really enjoyed too. Not a wet day place though, you need nice weather.Date used : 31/05/2013
- Great day outBy 18 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
It great they are accepting the vouchers again. My two boys love it and now we can afford to go more often.Date used : 02/06/2013
- Fantastic Day OutBy Carrie2710 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We have been many times with our two boys, now aged 9 & 6. We are so glad that they are accepting the Tesco Days Out vouchers again! There is so much to do - the dinosaur trails, collecting the stamps in their books, digging for fossils, the raptor races, crazy golf, and wonderful outside play equipment. We always manage to spend a full day at Dinosaur Adventure, which makes it great value for money. The indoor play area is a bonus if its wet and last time we came the boys loved the indoor electric cars. Can't wait to come again this summer!Date used : 10/06/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for purchase of Season Tickets, Freedom Passes Adoptions or Gift Vouchers. Admission tickets purchased using tokens cannot be used as part payment for season tickets.