Kids will love Dinosaur Adventure. It's a truly monstrous day out, full of activities and fun from the dinosaur trail to Arachnophobia, the gigantic prehistoric spider's web.
What you get
Any child with a fascination of prehistoric lizards will love Dinosaur Adventure. You'll love it too, especially getting in there for less. For every £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged, you'll get £10 back to put towards a visit.
Your kids will lose their minds here. There's the giant Climb-a-Saurus, a hulking green creature where children can poke their heads out of the holes in the side of its body; the Amazing Play Area and massive spider's web to play on; explore the Neanderthal Walk or the Deer Safari for more relaxed fun; or get hands on with the Secret Animal Garden.
Kids can race each other on the Raptor Racers or Stone Age Road Race, or spot their favourite creatures along the Dinosaur Trail. There really is an abundance of dino-fun where you can let the kids loose for an afternoon of prehistoric madness.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- GREAT DAY OUTBy KateP30 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
lots to do, even if it rains the indoor play area will keep the kids occupied for a long time. hardly queued for anything. we spent 7hrs here and they didn't get bored at all. They can collect 'stamps' to get a dinosaur medal. We didn't do any of the shows as there was more than enough to keep them occupied. make sure they're wearing socks and have trousers so they can go on the indoor slides.Date used : 27/08/2015
- Enjoyable day out for all agesBy Lilibet08 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Funnily enough, for a dinosaur park, our family's favourite two activities were the deer safari and the sheepdog demonstration! The deer safari costs extra but you get to see the deer up close, and the sheepdogs (and especially the trainer) were entertaining. We all enjoyed wandering about in the trees spotting dinos, but the dinosaur theme is a little stretched with the actual attractions, which consist largely of play areas for children. One animatronic (T-rex) was working, which was very good; we would have liked to see the others as advertised in the leaflet, and see more dinosaur-related interests for older children and adults. I would recommend visiting...as with other places, I'm glad my Clubcard vouchers covered our admission, with only change to pay :-)Date used : 07/08/2015
- Dino parkBy Peirsons19 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Brilliant place to take the kids. Lots of room to run about, fresh air and lots of different themed dinos to look at and climb over. We go every summer! Kids can't get enough of it...
- Excellent day outBy Swoody15 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
After not having been here for years I was pleased to say it was even better than I'd remembered. We mainly went for our 2.5 year old son but took my 13 and 16 year old daughters who although may not admit it had just as good a time. My son who loves dinosaurs loved seeing dippy wandering around the park. He adored the animals and the play area was fantastic. My girls enjoyed the zip wire and the deer safari was brilliant and enjoyed by all of us. The staff are friendly and helpful and we can't wait to go back. A brilliant day out and it won't break the bank.Date used : 09/06/2015
- Great day outBy cb66612 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Great place had 4 children with us between ages of 4 and 11 and they enjoyed following the trail collecting stamps around the park.. Zip wire was brill but does charge extra for this which after paying to get in you would not expect to. Spoilt experience a little has was bad rain during the morning but we made the most of it when the sun shone. Great indoor play next to the café if it does rain . Would definitely returnDate used : 29/05/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for purchase of Season Tickets, Freedom Passes Adoptions or Gift Vouchers. Admission tickets purchased using tokens cannot be used as part payment for season tickets.