Kids will love Dinosaur Adventure. It's a truly monstrous day out, full of activities and fun from the dinosaur trail to Arachnophobia, the gigantic prehistoric spider's web.
What you get
Any child with a fascination of prehistoric lizards will love Dinosaur Adventure. You'll love it too, especially getting in there for less. For every £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged, you'll get £10 back to put towards a visit.
Your kids will lose their minds here. There's the giant Climb-a-Saurus, a hulking green creature where children can poke their heads out of the holes in the side of its body; the Amazing Play Area and massive spider's web to play on; explore the Neanderthal Walk or the Deer Safari for more relaxed fun; or get hands on with the Secret Animal Garden.
Kids can race each other on the Raptor Racers or Stone Age Road Race, or spot their favourite creatures along the Dinosaur Trail. There really is an abundance of dino-fun where you can let the kids loose for an afternoon of prehistoric madness.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Well worth a visitBy DanielNorwich10 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I took my six-year-old niece to Dinosaur Adventure and we both had a great day out. There is plenty to do, so get there early and plan to make a day of it. We enjoyed the Dinosaur Trail, maze and outdoor adventure play area, but they can really only be enjoyed if the weather is good. We were impressed with the secret garden, containing live animals. Staff supervised while the children handled rabbits and guinea pigs. The indoor play area 'Dinomite' is great, especially if it rains. There's an area dedicated to the under-5's. My niece loved the sliders. Staff did insist that arms and legs were covered to avoid friction burns, so make sure you take suitable clothing with you. We had lunch at 'Dippy's Diner'. There was sufficient choice at reasonable prices. There were healthy options too, so I wouldn't bother taking a picnic. My only gripe was that the cashier was so busy making hot drinks that, by the time we had paid, the food was no longer hot. Highlight of the day was the face painting, for which there is a small additional charge, and the indoor Stone Age Road Race, where the children drive battery operated cars around a circuit free of charge. We look forward to a return visit next summer.Date used : 01/09/2014
- Fantastic Family day outBy Boootiful08 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
The Dinosaur Park just keeps on giving. You can do it in phases, meaning there is always something new and exciting to do just around the corner. The Ranger trail is a must and collecting the stamps to get your medal a rewarding finish to the day. The out door adventure play area caters for all ages/abilities, likewise the indoor one (the death slide is a must!!). My advice is to be prepared with long sleeves/trousers and socks for the indoor area to avoid disappointment (for children and adults alike). The farm area is great with a full timetable of interactive events to get up close and personal with the animals. I have been several times but the sheep dogs, bug holding and tortoise experience were new to us. I live locally and love using the Tesco Clubcard vouchersDate used : 27/08/2014
- Excellent outdoor playBy Mudmum08 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Visited with my two boys, aged 9 & 5 and while both enjoyed themselves I feel it was better suited to the younger one. They loved collecting the stamps to complete their passport and win a medal, this kept them going all day and made sure we visited all areas of the park. The outdoor play equipment is brilliant, lots of different areas for all abilities and never too busy. Some of the dinosaurs look a little tired but the information with them is well laid out. My older son enjoyed the ferret handling session, especially the smell! We were glad we took our own picnic as even buying drinks was quite expensive.Date used : 31/08/2014
- Great Day Out So Much To DoBy lisacrx07 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We love dinosaur adventure! Its our 3rd visit and they kids love it. There are some new additions this year which is always good to keep things fresh but like others, I was disappointed to have to pay for the zip wire. Using the tesco vouchers makes such a difference when paying for a family of four and its one of the reasons we go. So much to do and see. Highly recommended.Date used : 26/08/2014
- MindyBy Mindy05 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Went here when my kids were young now taking grandchildren.the dinosaur park has got bigger and better over time I love it and the children love it a great day out for all . The new zip wire is far to expense and all there is to do not needed . A note to grown ups prime evil night is a must .Date used : 05/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for purchase of Season Tickets, Freedom Passes Adoptions or Gift Vouchers. Admission tickets purchased using tokens cannot be used as part payment for season tickets.