Kids will love Dinosaur Adventure. It's a truly monstrous day out, full of activities and fun from the dinosaur trail to Arachnophobia, the gigantic prehistoric spider's web.
What you get
Any child with a fascination of prehistoric lizards will love Dinosaur Adventure. You'll love it too, especially getting in there for less. For every £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged, you'll get £10 back to put towards a visit.
Your kids will lose their minds here. There's the giant Climb-a-Saurus, a hulking green creature where children can poke their heads out of the holes in the side of its body; the Amazing Play Area and massive spider's web to play on; explore the Neanderthal Walk or the Deer Safari for more relaxed fun; or get hands on with the Secret Animal Garden.
Kids can race each other on the Raptor Racers or Stone Age Road Race, or spot their favourite creatures along the Dinosaur Trail. There really is an abundance of dino-fun where you can let the kids loose for an afternoon of prehistoric madness.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Dino parkBy Buntin19 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Brilliant , worth every penny , even better when using my tesco vouchers , dino park never fail to entertain my children 8 and 14 . Easily spend the whole day to there and not get board ...love itDate used : 16/11/2014
- perfect day out!!By Dianamcrawcour10 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We often visit Dinosaur Adventure so when I saw we could use club card vouchers, I was really pleased. My children are 8 and 6 and we have visited about 10 times. They never get tired of it!
- Great day outBy Norma06 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I used my vouchers to take my grandsons, we are a 3 hour drive away, so that shortened the time we were there but could easily have spent many more hours on everything. I'm glad I used my vouchers because otherwise entry is expensive and then there are other things to pay out for once in there. My grandsons, aged 3 and 4 loved it and if we are going to the area for a weekend I would definitely go back for a day on my Clubcard vouchers again.Date used : 20/09/2014
- Great purchase.By VickyD22 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
My daughters 4th birthday!! Was the perfect day. Lots to occupy us all, 4 adults 1 child. Took a picnic which we ate on a bench in the outdoor play area. Ideal if you want to make a whole day of it. It was midweek so lovely that all were under 5. Indoor play area was great too, clean and lots of space. Café affordable prices. Putting golf and go karts all good fun too. All in all well worth a visit even more so if using Tesco boost vouchers like us. Not quite sure why child price £5 more could only put it down to the medal given at the end of collecting the stamps around the park. A must see day out for the family.Date used : 17/09/2014
- Well worth a visitBy DanielNorwich10 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I took my six-year-old niece to Dinosaur Adventure and we both had a great day out. There is plenty to do, so get there early and plan to make a day of it. We enjoyed the Dinosaur Trail, maze and outdoor adventure play area, but they can really only be enjoyed if the weather is good. We were impressed with the secret garden, containing live animals. Staff supervised while the children handled rabbits and guinea pigs. The indoor play area 'Dinomite' is great, especially if it rains. There's an area dedicated to the under-5's. My niece loved the sliders. Staff did insist that arms and legs were covered to avoid friction burns, so make sure you take suitable clothing with you. We had lunch at 'Dippy's Diner'. There was sufficient choice at reasonable prices. There were healthy options too, so I wouldn't bother taking a picnic. My only gripe was that the cashier was so busy making hot drinks that, by the time we had paid, the food was no longer hot. Highlight of the day was the face painting, for which there is a small additional charge, and the indoor Stone Age Road Race, where the children drive battery operated cars around a circuit free of charge. We look forward to a return visit next summer.Date used : 01/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for purchase of Season Tickets, Freedom Passes Adoptions or Gift Vouchers. Admission tickets purchased using tokens cannot be used as part payment for season tickets.