Visit Africa Alive! and see for yourself why it's voted the Best Suffolk Attraction.
What you get
At Africa Alive! you can discover hundreds of African animals and birds. As a highlight, why not visit the Plains of Africa* and see giraffe, antelope, zebra, rhino and ostrich roaming together as they would in the wild?
You can do it all for a lot less by accumulating Clubcard vouchers. All you need is at least £2.50 in vouchers to exchange for a £10 token to put towards entry costs.
You can observe lions from the Lookout Lodge or be captivated by Lemur Encounters, even meet the meerkats before climbing aboard the free Safari Roadtrain to take the weight off your feet.
Finally, watch the daily feeding talks and displays or drop into the Discovery Centre and let the children loose in The Wild Zone's indoor adventure play area.
*Subject to seasonal fluctuations.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fun day outBy Animal17 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We all had a fun day at Africa alive recently. There was plenty to see and do including the passport for the kids, the train ride and the bird show. Would definitely recommend to others and already have. Thumbs up from us.Date used : 28/05/2015
- Lovely zooBy Tilsam17 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Well laid out, plenty to see, well maintained. Free land train ride and information commentary excellent.Date used : 13/05/2015
- A Great Place to VisitBy Soll30 April 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I had an enjoyable afternoon at Africa Alive. As it was a fine spring day, a lot of the animals were enjoying the sunshine. The meerkats were fun to watch , and the park is nicely laid out . A great place to visit.Date used : 18/04/2015
- Lovely environment for the animalsBy Georgie1027 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
This is my husbands favourite place. Get there before 11:00 to see when they are feeding all of the animals and plan your day around this. You can leave your packed lunch in the car, and get your hand stamped, to bring it in when you are ready. You can also buy food and drinks inside the park. We love seeing the giraffes roaming with the rhinos, zebras and other animals. A nice day out!Date used : 15/08/2014
- Visit to PensthorpeBy Retrac01 November 2014aged 65 or overMale
We actually visited Pensthorpe Nature reserve with our Tesco Vouchers and with 4 adults and 6 children this was a great saving. It is a very nice place to visit especially for the children with the new adventure playground. Unfortunately Pensthorpe due to financial reasons will no longer be accepting Tescos Vouchers with effect from 1st January, 2015.Date used : 28/07/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for purchase of Season Tickets, Freedom Passes, Experience Days, Adoptions or Gift Vouchers. Admission tickets purchased using tokens cannot be used as part payment for season tickets.