Visit Africa Alive! and see for yourself why it's voted the Best Suffolk Attraction.
What you get
At Africa Alive! you can discover hundreds of African animals and birds. As a highlight, why not visit the Plains of Africa* and see giraffe, antelope, zebra, rhino and ostrich roaming together as they would in the wild?
You can do it all for a lot less by accumulating Clubcard vouchers. All you need is at least £2.50 in vouchers to exchange for a £10 token to put towards entry costs.
You can observe lions from the Lookout Lodge or be captivated by Lemur Encounters, even meet the meerkats before climbing aboard the free Safari Roadtrain to take the weight off your feet.
Finally, watch the daily feeding talks and displays or drop into the Discovery Centre and let the children loose in The Wild Zone's indoor adventure play area.
*Subject to seasonal fluctuations.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great Day OutBy Mouse124 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
So pleased to be able to use Tesco boost for this day out. Africa Alive is a great place for the whole family. It is a well designed park where you can get great views of the animals. The shows are really entertaining and very informative. We will definitely use Tesco vouchers to go again in the future. This park never seems too busy, so great for young children too!Date used : 18/08/2014
- great day outBy greatbadned23 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Great family day out Really liked the fact that it was very open. 10 year old daughter loved it. Even wife loved the African dancers who were really excellentDate used : 10/08/2014
- A great Day out,even better with Boost Vouchers!By strudders23 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
What a lovely family day out we had at Africa Alive (Thursday 21st August 2014) It was great to see the animals roaming around in large open spaces. The zulu warriors were a real treat and were great fun too. The place is very clean and spacious, where we happily strolled around for 4 hours with plenty to see. The restaurant food is good with reasonable prices, and we were served very quickly. It was well worth the trip,and even better using my teco boost vouchers for admission.Date used : 21/10/2014
- Brilliant day outBy Tommyteddy22 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We used our days out vouchers whilst on holiday at Great Yarmouth. Without them we would not have been able to afford to visit Africa Alive. We took our son and his girlfriend with us, and only had to pay £5.20 on the gate. Thank you Tesco clubcard!!Date used : 11/08/2014
- brilliant use of boost vouchersBy seasidegirl7008 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
As we only live about 45minutes away it was a good choice of a day out at Africa Alive. £7.50 worth of vouchers was nearly enough to get myself & my husband, both OAP's in. We have not been for several years and really noticed how much hard work has gone into making Africa Alive well worth a visit. Wide open spaces for the animals to wander in. Good aerial spots to watch lions being fed. The park is all very clean and well looked after. The Zulu dancers and drummers were very entertaining, in keeping with the Africa theme. The train was a very popular ride, always running fully loaded, and you didn't have to wait too long. We had lunch at the restaurant, which served good lunches at very reasonable prices. At lot of attractions over the country charge really high prices for food. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. A great day out.Date used : 30/07/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for purchase of Season Tickets, Freedom Passes, Experience Days, Adoptions or Gift Vouchers. Admission tickets purchased using tokens cannot be used as part payment for season tickets.